Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 4/18/2010 1:35:19 PM EST
Which do you prefer?

I like the no clutter of wireless keyboards and mice, but I don't like having to change batteries. So, I'm sticking with wired.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 1:52:44 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:55:46 PM EST

Quoted:

Which do you prefer?

I like the no clutter of wireless keyboards and mice, but I don't like having to change batteries. So, I'm sticking with wired.

I have a wireless mouse with the laser tracking and all the side scrolling, etc. but to get around the battery problem, I got one that has an ac adapter.  Has saved me a lot of batteries.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:58:21 PM EST
If you're security conscious wired. Maybe a wireless mouse.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 3:11:13 AM EST
For me it's a wired keyboard and a wireless mouse.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 3:51:41 AM EST
Quoted:

Quoted:
Which do you prefer?

I have a wireless mouse with the laser tracking and all the side scrolling, etc. but to get around the battery problem, I got one that has an ac adapter.  Has saved me a lot of batteries.

So, you have a mouse that is not wired to the computer, but IS wired to a wall wart?  I'm not sure that qualifies as "wireless".
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:39:30 AM EST
I ALWAYS go wired because of your same reasoning.  I had a prior boss who pushed wireless on us, and losing functionality in the middle of an important spreadsheet or for entry was the greatest pisser.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:42:32 AM EST
Why have a wireless keyboard?

Mouses i get.

But you shouldn't need to move your keyboard that much.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:05:11 AM EST
Wires.
Top Top