Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2003 3:49:53 PM EDT
Chantall Mallard was sentanced to 50 yrs. I guess she won't be drinking and doing X while in the greybar hotel. Good-riddence to bad rubbish. Hope the boyfriend get his too.[:(!]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#2]
60 as reported in my earlier thread.

50 for the act.
10 for the admitted evidence tampering.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#4]
SO how long is 60 years in Texas?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#5]
50 for the murder, 10 for tampering with evidence (to be served concurrently) = total 60 but because the 10 is concurrent and not consecutive, she will serve 50.

TT
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link for this is  www.foxnews.com
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#7]
The jurors should keep phoning her every couple hours and tell her they're sorry.
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#8]
They should have put her away for life.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They should have put her away for life.
View Quote

She shoulda' got the electric chair.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#10]
that's all she got?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Ride the lightning, I say.  She got off easy.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:49:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I have no idea how Texas law works but, isn't it normally the case that if she had gotton life she would have been eligable for parole sooner than the 50/60 years sentence? Whatever the case; 18-20 years of being sodomized with a mop handle seems fair. [}:D]

...Remember, sodomy is legal in Texas now. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
50 for the murder, 10 for tampering with evidence (to be served concurrently) = total 60 but because the 10 is concurrent and not consecutive, she will serve 50.

TT
View Quote

Guess again, she'll serve roughly 1/2 the sentence, then come up for parole...
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:10:59 PM EDT
[#14]
When people speak of human filth, this is who they are talking about. No regard whatsoever for another human life, just worried about herself getting in trouble. She admitted to showing up to work stoned when she used to be a nurse's aid. Yet another example of basic disregard for anyone's welfare other than her own. I listened to her sobbing testimony during the penalty phase of the trial. All she offered as an excuse was, "I just didn't know what to do."
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:12:05 PM EDT
[#15]
this bitch is a psycho atrocity to humanity.  No sentence would have been just' enough.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:32:18 PM EDT
[#16]
[whine]But pot is harmless and should be legalized...[/whine]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#17]
It could of happened to anyone...

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

What makes you single out the pot? You don't think the alcohol played any part in it? You probably drink now and again though, so that would be hypocritical of you....
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh... I don't think we can QUITE blame the pot in this instance.  I think it might have something more to do with certian people lacking in personal accoutability.  And perhaps something about the current state of society as a whole.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#20]
I think nothing would have changed if there had been no party, not pot, and no booze.

She ought to be put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal put through a windshield, allowed to heal .
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:35:51 PM EDT
[#21]
If they consider the car a weapon...she has to serve at least half of her time I believe.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:29:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Did this tramp breed?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 2:04:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

What makes you single out the pot? You don't think the alcohol played any part in it? You probably drink now and again though, so that would be hypocritical of you....
View Quote

Personally, I've done both on occasion. The problem I have with her defense is that the "I was high/drunk" plea is the same as "I was temporarily insane" defense. It's just blowing smoke up the juries ass. She knew right from wrong, her actions after the fact proved that, ie. burning the car seat, disposing of the body.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm not sure about now but about 1993 50 yrs would have come out to about 50 months.[:O]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:07:25 AM EDT
[#25]
She will not be missed.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 11:56:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Okay, I think it's time for a ban on cars now, obviously, we can't be trusted with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top