Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2003 7:03:42 AM EDT
Its usually on the hide mode, and hides the inactive icons. For some reason, it has reverted to the non hiding mode. Going to the properties, the hide button is still checked. Checking and unchecking, and restarting etc, has no effect. It did this once before, and I fixed it, but for the life of me, dont remember what I did. Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm having a similar problem with XP, except for me the inline autocomplete doesn't work, despite being checked. Also, I can't get it to store passwords, so I have to enter passwords by hand every time.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:48:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Well. As I am sitting here surfing ARFcom, the crazy thing suddenly goes right into the hidden mode right by itself. The darndest thing. I swear, sometimes I think this thing has a mind of its own.

[peep]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:53:06 AM EDT
[#3]
pics?
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 11:58:47 AM EDT
[#4]
You WANT that annoying piece of shit autocomplete fucntion to work?
And you WANT to store passwords on your computer?
Amazing.

Hawkeye, download TweakUI for WinXP.
That should take care of that problem, plus a bunch of the other stupid shit that XP does.

Quoted:
I'm having a similar problem with XP, except for me the inline autocomplete doesn't work, despite being checked. Also, I can't get it to store passwords, so I have to enter passwords by hand every time.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:10:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Amazing.

View Quote

Sorry- I'd have to second that thought.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
pics?
View Quote

[url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=82928&c=500&z=1"][img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/082928.jpg[/img][/url]
What is this? It's the graphics icon but no icon huh!WTF!
[banghead]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 3:09:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Amazing.

View Quote

Not important ones of course, but for sites like here or pre-ban, yes. I'm not too worried that someone is going to hack their way through my router firewall, and steal my arfcom password. Also, it would be nice if I could enter my e-mail password just the first time when I open e-mail, not every damn time I do a send/receive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top