Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 2:52:13 PM EDT
Any auto window tinting experts here?

I don't have the time or talent to do the car myself, but I'm looking for a source to purchase a roll of SUNTEK brand INFINITY style in 20% or 10% grade. Any sources available?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the net?
fyi- the percentage is not the grade but the amount of light that can pass through.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I don't have the time or talent to do the car myself, but I'm looking for a source to purchase a roll of SUNTEK brand INFINITY style in 20% or 10% grade. Any sources available?

Get an expert to do it.  Their work is guaranted, yours is not.  If they F it up, they have to fix it.  If you F it up, you are out money and time. . . . [Disregard if you are titing the widows of some POS car.]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get an expert to do it.  Their work is guaranted, yours is not.  If they F it up, they have to fix it.  If you F it up, you are out money and time. . . . [Disregard if you are titing the widows of some POS car.]

+1 get a pro to do it.

had mine done 2 years ago and one window started to get blurry took it back a month ago and they replaced it for free.

i have a 02 ranger and cost me $150 to have it done.2 sides and rear window to 35% per the local laws.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I don't have the time or talent to do the car myself,
but I'm looking for a source to purchase a roll of SUNTEK brand INFINITY style in 20% or 10% grade. Any sources available?

Didn't anyone read the post? (obviously not) I don't want to do it myself. I have seen about 20 tint jobs done on different vehicles and I have no intention of subjecting myself to that because I CAN afford to pay someone else. I know what the percentage ratings meen (and obviously better than anyone who has posted a reply here.)

I repeat, I'm looking for a roll of Suntek Infinity style in 20% or 10% grade. Please read the post before replying.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top