Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/28/2004 1:52:13 PM EST
Any auto window tinting experts here?

I don't have the time or talent to do the car myself, but I'm looking for a source to purchase a roll of SUNTEK brand INFINITY style in 20% or 10% grade. Any sources available?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:13:22 PM EST
Check the net?
fyi- the percentage is not the grade but the amount of light that can pass through.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:23:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By pale_pony:

I don't have the time or talent to do the car myself, but I'm looking for a source to purchase a roll of SUNTEK brand INFINITY style in 20% or 10% grade. Any sources available?

Get an expert to do it. Their work is guaranted, yours is not. If they F it up, they have to fix it. If you F it up, you are out money and time. . . . [Disregard if you are titing the widows of some POS car.]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:26:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By JPPJ:

Get an expert to do it. Their work is guaranted, yours is not. If they F it up, they have to fix it. If you F it up, you are out money and time. . . . [Disregard if you are titing the widows of some POS car.]

+1 get a pro to do it.

had mine done 2 years ago and one window started to get blurry took it back a month ago and they replaced it for free.

i have a 02 ranger and cost me $150 to have it done.2 sides and rear window to 35% per the local laws.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:34:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2004 3:35:23 PM EST by pale_pony]

I don't have the time or talent to do the car myself,
but I'm looking for a source to purchase a roll of SUNTEK brand INFINITY style in 20% or 10% grade. Any sources available?

Didn't anyone read the post? (obviously not) I don't want to do it myself. I have seen about 20 tint jobs done on different vehicles and I have no intention of subjecting myself to that because I CAN afford to pay someone else. I know what the percentage ratings meen (and obviously better than anyone who has posted a reply here.)

I repeat, I'm looking for a roll of Suntek Infinity style in 20% or 10% grade. Please read the post before replying.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:11:22 PM EST
Top Top