Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 3:55:58 PM EDT
OK. I have this NRA watch just sitting here. I received it free when I ordered from CDNN. I already have a nice watch and have no use for this one. So, instead of throwing this one away, I figured I would have a contest to give it away. I will even pay to have it shipped to you!! Here is what it looks like:

And it even comes in a nice case:

So, here is the 2 part question you must answer.:

Where do I work (company) and what do I make there (model)?  The first one to answer correctly, wins!

Good luck!

Kris
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:04:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Eaton, transmisssions?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Eaton, transmisssions?

Nope, but good guess.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#3]
sbcglobal

vinyl window decals
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
sbcglobal

vinyl window decals

Nope. That's just side cash and SBC global is just my DSL provider. Good try though.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:11:57 PM EDT
[#5]
You are a builder, and you build....cabinets?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You are a builder, and you build....cabinets?

nope.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Im guessing I cant play huh?  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#8]
GM

Impala
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Im guessing I cant play huh?  

Not until you get an AR-15.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
GM

Impala

Now we are getting warmer.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Lake Orion GM plant building the Pontiac G6
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

We have a winner!!!!

Email me with your address, ([email protected]) and I'll ship it out Monday.

So, out of curiousity, how did you figure it out?

Kris
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We have a winner!!!!

Email me with your address, ([email protected]) and I'll ship it out Monday.

So, out of curiousity, how did you figure it out?

Kris

I used the resources of the Archive search http://archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=313318

ETA: email sent!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Now that we know what you do, Kris, how do you like the job?

ETA-I think the G6 is a pretty sweet car!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:40:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I don't love it, but it ain't bad. The pay and benifits are good, but it is quite hard on your body doing the same thing over and over 500 times a day. I've been lucky enough to get out of the trim areas and into the paint shop. I'm a team leader there and enjoy my job more than I ever did. I take pride in what I do and the cars we build. The G6 is a great car and has a lot of potential. The new 3.9L mated with the 6 speed trans is a beast!! We just started running pre-production pilots of the convertable. That should be a really nice car!!.

Kris
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't love it, but it ain't bad. The pay and benifits are good, but it is quite hard on your body doing the same thing over and over 500 times a day. I've been lucky enough to get out of the trim areas and into the paint shop. I'm a team leader there and enjoy my job more than I ever did. I take pride in what I do and the cars we build. The G6 is a great car and has a lot of potential. The new 3.9L mated with the 6 speed trans is a beast!! We just started running pre-production pilots of the convertable. That should be a really nice car!!.

Kris

Six-speed manual trans?  

GM makes some GREAT cars/trucks/vans/SUV's!! My family has had great luck out of the ones we have had.

God bless the American auto worker!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kris

Six-speed manual trans?  

GM makes some GREAT cars/trucks/vans/SUV's!! My family has had great luck out of the ones we have had.

God bless the American auto worker!

Yep. It's a 245hp 3.9l v-6 mated to a new 6 spd trans. I have yet to drive one, but I can't wait. I hope it sells well (job security for me.) Anyways, it's not too often that you see people praising the American auto workers. Sure there ain't any sarcasm in that comment? Most of us do take pride in what we do and do what we can to produce a quality vehicle.

Kris
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Watch arrived today  

Thank you so very much!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top