Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/7/2004 3:10:49 AM EST

For me I won't wear anything with pink as part of the color.
The guy in the "Darwin award canidates" post reminded me of how I feel about this. I just think guys look sorta faggy in pink, but that doesn't stop lot's of men from wearing pink clothes. I also won't wear anything really bright like neon colors.

So what colors do you refuse to wear?

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:12:09 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:12:42 AM EST
i like pink taco's
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:19:35 AM EST
I like pink with a little "Hitler" mustache thing goin on.

I like the little bald headed lady in the pink canoe.

I have a pink ballcap that says KCR on it.makes me easy to find in crowds.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:33:21 AM EST
Pink is a fine color, goes with many things (or so my wife tells me), when she dresses me for An outing, it is often in a pink shirt.

Of course, one has to be secure in their manhood, and many here might have a problem with that...
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:37:14 AM EST
A WHITE sports coat and a PINK carnation...........
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:59:48 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/7/2004 4:00:25 AM EST by Gun-fan]

Originally Posted By hielo:
Pink is a fine color, goes with many things (or so my wife tells me), when she dresses me for An outing, it is often in a pink shirt.

Of course, one has to be secure in their manhood, and many here might have a problem with that...

Yep. Same here. Chicks dig it. It definately lets them know you are secure in who you are.
I'd draw the line at a pink kilt though.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:02:46 AM EST
Duh, I live in Florida. Pink is one of the primary urban camo colors for blending in with the sheep.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:15:45 AM EST
Only IF I go to tent city.
AB
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:21:36 AM EST
I thought I had a pink shirt once, but then I was informed that it was actually mauve.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:24:10 AM EST
Pink makes me even more fabulous.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:28:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By BayEagle:
Duh, I live in Florida. Pink is one of the primary urban camo colors for blending in with the sheep.

www.luaupartysupply.com/images/pink-flamingo-shirt.gif

Can I get one in XXL?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:35:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By FatMan:

www.luaupartysupply.com/images/pink-flamingo-shirt.gif

Can I get one in XXL?

What are you, a FatMan?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:36:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/7/2004 4:42:06 AM EST by DriftPunch]
I worked at Arby's as a kid and the uniform was a pink dress shirt, and khaki pants. Lame...

Even funnier, I also worked at a local amusemnt park (Kings Dominion). I had the unfortunate pleasure of being stationed in Hannah Barbara Land, where the uniform was a white (puffy) shirt, rainbow suspenders, and bright pants (light blue, light orange, or bright green). We turned in our uniforms every night and got clean ones from the wardrobe people for the next day, so the color pants you got was the luck of the draw.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:43:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By DriftPunch:
I worked at Arby's as a kid and the uniform was a pink dress shirt, and khaki pants. Lame...

Even funnier, I also worked at a local amusemnt park (Kings Dominion). I had the unfortunate pleasure of being stationed in Hannah Barbara Land, where the uniform was a white (puffy) shirt, rainbow suspenders, and bright pants (light blue, light orange, or bright green). We turned in our uniforms every night and got clean ones from the wardrobe people for the next day, so the color pants you got was the luck of the draw.

Pics man. Pics!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:53:11 AM EST

Pics man. Pics!

I managed to escape with only 1 photo ever taken, and I have that one in my posession.

My friends use to come to the park and laugh it up. Then they'd spot the honeys that also worked there, and wonder where the employment office was.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:02:50 AM EST

Your wife dresses you?!! Haha ha.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:05:03 AM EST
Ummmm, I like PIE and have worn some from time to time
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:09:07 AM EST

Originally Posted By AZMAN-1:

Often.

She has much better taste than myself.

I would be more than happy to walk trhoughout the world in a pair of cutoff jeans, a tshirt and a pair of Merrel moc's.

Are you saying you have more fashion sense than youre wife?

[cough]poofter[/cough]

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:22:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/7/2004 5:30:15 AM EST by Avalon01]
I'm severely color blind, so I just have to trust my wife.

I have all my clothes arranged on specific types of hangers for each color. Suits are NEVER separated! Shirt, tie, pants and coat are on one hanger at all times. I made the mistake ONCE of showing up to work in green socks, purple shirt, blue pants, and grey tie and coat. Luckily a co-worker let me know before I walked into the building.

Av.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:24:13 AM EST
nope
guys in pink = the gay
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:24:25 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:26:55 AM EST
No pink clothing here
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:37:41 AM EST

Often.

I would be more than happy to walk trhoughout the world in a pair of cutoff jeans, a tshirt and a pair of Merrel moc's.

[cough]poofter[/cough]

In Central America they'll think you're a prostitute. I'd avoid that part of the world if I were you. Being mistooken for a Man-Whore is never good
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:39:02 AM EST

Often.

[cough]poofter[/cough]

In Central America they'll think you're a prostitute. I'd avoid that part of the world if I were you. Being mistooken for a Man-Whore is never good

THere are very few travel destinations for me in Central America, and those that we do visit, there are no worries.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:58:05 AM EST
NO, I refuse to wear pink, but I would wear a peach colored t-shirt or polo, I also wont wear purple clothing, I prefer dark blue or midnight blue, navy blue.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:26:50 AM EST

Often.

[cough]poofter[/cough]

Ha what funny guy you are, all I'm saying is I'm perfectly capable of choosing my own attire, (no poofter here) thank you very much!
I consider my self to be a 'liberated' man, no Metro-sexual here. I'm sure you read the post about the new trend, ie, Retro-sexual men.

My advice to you is take your balls back from your wife, you might remember how good it feels to be a 'whole' man
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:33:18 AM EST

Often.

[cough]poofter[/cough]

Ha what funny guy you are, all I'm saying is I'm perfectly capable of choosing my own attire, (no poofter here) thank you very much!
I consider my self to be a 'liberated' man, no Metro-sexual here. I'm sure you read the post about the new trend, ie, Retro-sexual men.

My advice to you is take your balls back from your wife, you might remember how good it feels to be a 'whole' man

Why? I know for a fact my wife knows how to use my balls better than I do.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:44:58 AM EST

when she dresses me for An outing

WTF, over?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:57:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By Waldo:

when she dresses me for An outing

WTF, over?

If we go to an opera, or some equally "fancy" affair, my wife dresses me, she chooses the clothing that she finds pleasing and makes sure that it goes on properly.

Simple, no?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:27:04 AM EST

[
Simple, no?

No.

My wife dresses my grandson when he visits.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:28:50 AM EST

[
Simple, no?

No.

To each their own then. I actually enjoy it when my wife takes it upon herself to make me presentable. I also enjoy the oppurtunity to dress her as I please.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:34:22 AM EST
It worked for Sonny Crockett.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:41:53 AM EST
Not even if they were going to remake Miami Vice and cast me in the lead role.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:48:32 AM EST

Will you wear pink?

HELL NO!

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:49:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By Mute:
Not even if they were going to remake Miami Vice and cast me in the lead role.

Oh, speed the day!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:59:01 AM EST
I washed a new red shirt with my tighty whteys by accident one day. I had pink underwear for a long time after that.

But I have never bought any new pink clothes and my wife is smart enough not to buy it for me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:14:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/7/2004 10:19:37 AM EST by AZMAN-1]

Often.

[cough]poofter[/cough]

Why? I know for a fact my wife knows how to use my balls better than I do.

Well isn't that special! I supose she does all the 'pitching' when you play baseball? Does she have a really big 'bat' too??

Batter UP !!

Edited to add: Helio, don't get upset I'm just 'breaking balls' here, then I remembered that they are safely tucked away in your wifes purse. LOL
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:24:14 AM EST

[
Simple, no?

No.

"I don't care who you are... THAT'S FUNNY!"

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:28:34 AM EST
I'll wear a pink shirt. Dont care what others think.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:32:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By DriftPunch:

To funny, I remember the shirts. We had both pink and blue but with black pants. I didnt really care which shirt I wore, it was Arby's
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:48:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/7/2004 11:08:16 AM EST by RiffRandall]
I've had 1 pink shirt in my life......and ended up giving it away to my sister inlaw as a Christmas present rather than wearing it even once. Bought it off Ebay, a red tie dyed Ramones shirt....in the picture it was red anyway, when it arrived it was too pink for comfort. Sis-inlaw is a Ramones fan also so everything worked out.
Purple is ok though, as long as it's grape Nehi purple or plum, lavender on the other hand
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:04:08 AM EST
I'm not a big Pink fan, so no... I wouldn't wear her, even as a cock sleeve.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:33:56 AM EST

Originally Posted By Searcherfortruth:

Will you wear pink?

No but I heard that Cyanide will gladly (or is it gaily?)

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:27:22 PM EST
Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I just got up, & have laughed myself through allthese post! Very funny stuff.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:42:29 PM EST
Only if it's panties on my head .
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:30:20 PM EST
Pink is cool… especially when your secure in your manlyness and your totting a gun, mucho macho …

Andy
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:14:56 PM EST
I have a pink shirt and wear it regularly.

Im NOT GAY! Im very straight.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:37:13 PM EST
Nope. Even I have some diginty.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:05:37 PM EST
When I am in Palm Beach at the Breakers I'll wear a pink shirt
otherwise some people think it's faggy

Well I am NO FAG

Be assured of your manhood before you turn into a homo phobe

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top