Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 6/5/2007 4:58:06 PM EDT
How many of you will vote for the Republican nominee no matter who it is?

I'll vote for a conservative, if there is one.
Not gonna hold my breath though
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:00:55 PM EDT
No I wont, been cussing myself for supporting Bush after all the recent bad ideas he has put out
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:02:06 PM EDT
I'm voting conservative,
even if that means third party.
Period.

Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:02:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Taxman:
No I wont, been cussing myself for supporting Bush after all the recent bad ideas he has put out

Me too.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:02:50 PM EDT
If you are looking for a conservative I think you will have better luck with the DEMS
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:02:53 PM EDT
No. The Republicans have lost my confidence and don't seem to care.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:02:55 PM EDT
I'll vote republican as soon as I can get this knife out of my back.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:04:12 PM EDT
Will be voting for Fred Thompson, and only Mr. Thompson....period.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:05:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:05:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sheumais1968:

Is he a Hollywood conservative
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:06:14 PM EDT
I will be voting for the most conservative option there is. I was hosed out of my votes for Bush twice. He has failed us on many issues. Bush is no conservative. I feel by voting for the most conservative person may be the best thing for the country for many issues.

That being said GO FRED!
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:07:04 PM EDT
Where is the line for free shit? I am voting there
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:08:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By clippen:
If you are looking for a conservative I think you will have better luck with the DEMS

You don't REALLY believe that bullshit , do you ? Tell us which one of the Democratic candidates could be be called anything close to conservative .
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:09:20 PM EDT
What if Hillary jumps ship and gets the GOP nomination?
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:09:30 PM EDT
I feel sorry for any drone who votes for a party. I will vote for an individual.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:09:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/5/2007 5:18:00 PM EDT by Painter]
In other words, will you fall in line with the other sheeple and vote republican?.

I, for one, will not vote for the lesser of two evils. Rudy McCain might be slightly to the right of Hillary Hussein, but still WONT GET MY VOTE.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:10:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Snerdly:

You don't REALLY believe that bullshit , do you ? Tell us which one of the Democratic candidates could be be called anything close to conservative .

Honestly-
I think the 2 are running neck in neck.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:11:37 PM EDT
Fred Thompson or Duncan Hunter. Forget McCain and Guilliani. MAYBE Romney. I could care less whether he's mormon or not. Still leary of his firearms views but he was the first candidate to come out blasting McCain on illegal immigration.

RUN FRED, RUN!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:12:30 PM EDT
None of the current runners deserve my vote. If any current runners get the nomination, I will not Donate or Vote for the Republican Nominee.

No way, no how.

Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:17:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:18:49 PM EDT

The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised to see the GOP make a grab for her.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:20:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sheumais1968:

+1

Even if I have to do it as a write-in.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:26:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/5/2007 5:27:45 PM EDT by Painter]

Tell me which of the Republicans is a true conservative?
I keep hearing Fred Thompson, but what has he done lately?

Republican Establishment isn't gonna run a Conservative anyway.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:32:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/5/2007 5:33:19 PM EDT by TrijiCog]
Fuck the Republicunts and fuck the Democunts.Either party is not out to raise your standard of life and seeing that the great experiment called America continues to prosper.The ONLY thing these two parties of fools want to see is their own pockets lined and to stay in power.

The sooner people realize this,the better off we will be.

Seriously,who are these people at party conventions? They paint their face and cry and go crazy over some blue blooded rich old fucknut promising them the world.

I'm not one of them,and I fart in their general direction.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:33:20 PM EDT
Nope Ill write someone in or vote Libertarian or Constitutionalist
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:34:31 PM EDT
If you don't vote for a Republican, and a Democrat wins, you get a share of the blame. No ducking around that. Regardless, anyone who believes that there would not be a practical difference between a Giuliani or McCain and a Edwards or Obama is probably too stupid to vote in the first place.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:35:09 PM EDT
You didn't have an option for "I am an unthinking sheep and just like to mark the "Straight Ticket" button.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:41:11 PM EDT
so, all y'all who stayed home this last election to "teach the Republicans a lesson" are gonna do it again?

I may have a knife in my back from what I thought were conservatives, but there's no way in hell I'm bending over and just letting a Dem shove it up my ass.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:42:16 PM EDT
No citizenship = no vote
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 5:50:49 PM EDT
If its vote to a Republican who will screw us over or not vote for one and get a Dem who will screw us over elected, I'll take the Dem. If we are going to get same effect atleast I will know I didnt support the Dem, and they can catch everyones bitching for a change
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:04:02 PM EDT
Let the republicans lose every election untill they run a candidate that shares my values. You have to earn a vote.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:04:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/5/2007 6:05:29 PM EDT by A_Free_Man]
If Fred Thompson is not on the ballot, I'll write him in.

I will not vote for Giulliani, McCain, or Romney. No way, no how.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:07:39 PM EDT
If it comes down to "vote the lesser of 2 evils", I'm doing it.

I'm not voting for a Democrat at a major level, EVER AGAIN.

Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:12:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mcornell:

At least on Second Amendment issues, Bill Richardson. He has much stronger Second Amendment credentials than Romney or Guliani (sp?).

I be amused to read the political debates on Arfcom if it were Romney v. Richardson. Vote for a pro-gun Dem or an anti-gun Repub.

[/quote
what do you think would happen to a pro gun Democrat if he were to be elected ?
Do you think he would veto any gun legislation ? FUCK NO!!!!! Don't be so naive as to think that a pro gun Dem is your friend .
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:14:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Primos:
I'm voting conservative,
even if that means third party.
Period.

+1
although in NY it doesn't really matter the way the electoral college works
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:15:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Deej86:

+1 I will NEVER vote for a D again.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:15:47 PM EDT
The interesting idea here is that only a conservative (by indicated majority) will serve the purposes of the AR15.com community. Now while I do agree with the basic right to left leaning political spectrum theories, I for one cannot say that I will vote for the anti Christ because my best choice didn't get nominated. I further question what logic is behind being willing to vote for a gun banner in place of a gun friend? Perhaps it is the realtively junior nature of the age spectrum of the forums which purports this; give me what I demand or cut my balls off I don't care mentality. Folks, that ain't gonna cut it for all our futures... get involved and be involved with cleaning up our society and the ills which afflict our governmental system. There are lots of good people who do care, help them help all of us. It begins at a local level, be active, however screwed up your beliefs may be!
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:29:44 PM EDT
No, I will only vote for a true conservative. " There an old saying in Tennessee and Texas and Tennessee. Fool me once shame on you, uh me. Fool me twice uh uh um. Listen people. You fool me once you can't fool me again!" GWB.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:32:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:38:01 PM EDT

That's one of the stupidest troll statements I've ever heard..

Either you are a DU troll or you fell for the Dems 2006 propaganda.. hook, line and sinker..

Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:48:51 PM EDT
Duncan Hunter or Fred...

Rudy McRomney gets the nomination and I am writing Fred in.

Wonder how badly that would screw up politics if a write in candidate won the presidential election.

Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:48:55 PM EDT
Nope. Not this fucking time. I'm tired of my party running conservative and governing liberal. The GOP is going to have to square themselves away to retain my vote.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:52:10 PM EDT
If it comes down to the lesser of two evil don't fucking vote..please, do your Country that favor..I just don't understand that logic.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:56:37 PM EDT
If the Dems nominate Bill Richardson and the Reps nominate Rudy, I'm gonna vote for Bill Richardson. But other than that I'll probably just vote for whoever the Republican is.

Link Posted: 6/5/2007 6:58:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/5/2007 6:59:12 PM EDT by Michael_B]
I'll vote for any Republican except for Guilliani. The guy scares me, 1984 shit.

Any other election, I'd have no problem voting 3rd party, but this time, we've got a chance to take the Supreme Court back. It is by far, the most important issue, and might just be the most important presidential election in my life and will shape this country for many, many years.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 7:01:11 PM EDT
I have voted Republican since I was 18. I am almost 39 now. That being said there is no way in hell I will vote for McCain, Giuliani or Ron Paul.

At that point you might as well let Hitlery have it so we can quickly hit rock bottom, flush them all, dust off the Bill of Rights, and start all over again.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 7:01:44 PM EDT
If the Rep is a gun grabber and the third party istn then ill vote 3rd party.

I wont trust a democrat so thats out of the question.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 7:02:41 PM EDT
The most conservative one gets my vote.
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 7:05:59 PM EDT
Evil Conservative Checking in.....
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 7:07:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Osirus23:

Originally Posted By Deej86:

+1 I will NEVER vote for a D again.

+2
Link Posted: 6/5/2007 7:10:56 PM EDT

Then hell has frozen over and I'm going ice fishin'
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Top Top