Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2009 6:20:22 AM EDT
Well, Ben got his money.  Are there any rumblings of a massive march on DC in response to this healthcare bullshit.  I think it's time for a huge march, not a million man march, I'm talking millions.  Just curious if the next one is on the calendar.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:25:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope, just pay your tax and take it. Then go back to work.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:29:50 AM EDT
[#2]

i think so

eta: if we could get every member of arfcom to go we'd have more than 100,000

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:30:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well, Ben got his money.  Are there any rumblings of a massive march on DC in response to this healthcare bullshit.  I think it's time for a huge march, not a million man march, I'm talking millions.  Just curious if the next one is on the calendar.

What do you expect to come of such a march?  Do you really think all those fuckheads will say "Wow, those folks are really upset.  I wonder....OH SHIT, THE CONSTITUTION!  Wrap it up everybody, this whole thing ain't gonna work!"  Frankly, I've become cynical to the point that I don't think there is anything that CAN be done to stop this, and a bunch of people marching around the Mall will just be seen as us blowing off steam and won't make any difference.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:30:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Nobody can make it there because of the 1-2 feet of global warming hitting the east coast right now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:31:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Why bother? Its obvious the first bunch were just a waste of gas. The politicians dont care what you think, they dont care where you march. They are going to turn this country into Zimbabwe whether you want it or not.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:45:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Nothing to see here.

Move along. Move along...
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:57:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Unless we bring the pitchforks and the tar and feathers...and USE THEM... it won't make a lick of difference. They just proved that they don't give a fuck what we want, or what we think. THey are going to do whatever the fuck they want, no matter how many town halls, or marches we do, or how many letters, emails or phone calls they get. Hell, you send them an email, and you get some fucking form letter that one of their nose picking moron staffers put together. I really believe, especially after this health scare shit, that the phone calls, the emails, the letters, and VOTING doesn't really matter anymore. They disregard any comunication, they obviously aren't paying attention to any of the polls, and I'm not too sure that they already have the polls fixed (how else did that ass clown fagot Frankin get elected?)! I'M FUCKING PISSED!!!!

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#8]
March on CNN in Atlanta, and NBC in New York.

Marching on Washington does NO GOOD.  Nobody will be there to hear us.

How about a million people in Atlanta outside the CNN building DEMANDING that the media start telling the truth and holding these fucks accountable?  And a million more in New York shutting everything around NBC headquarters down for a day?

As long as the media is in the Democrats back pockets we WILL NEVER WIN.  Period.  The media controls the opinion of the masses.

The mob is happy as long as there's free bread and Games.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:06:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why bother? Its obvious the first bunch were just a waste of gas. The politicians dont care what you think, they dont care where you march. They are going to turn this country into Zimbabwe whether you want it or not.

Sad.....but true

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top