Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 8:08:29 AM EST
The Libs are already trying to stuff ballot boxes for this election. We have all heard about the rampant voter fraud being commited in Ohio, Colorado and really all over the country. By now, I'm sure that you have all heard of the Kerry campaign's memo, which is being circulated to democratic activists across the country, asking them to launch "pre-emptive strikes" by crying voter intimidation even when no cases of voter intimidation have occurred.

This is obviously a two pronged strategy by the libs to steal this elections. First they register ineligible people to vote, and then when any attempt is made at the polls to verify the eligiblity of the voter they cry voter intimidation.

Also, I heard on the radio this morning, that the demonrats are preparing to file lawsuits in every state where the polls are within 5%. One legal analyst projected that we could see a repeat of Florida in 17 states.

What is your opinion on this? Will we see a repeat of the 2000 election debacle? What will be the fall out for America?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:34:00 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:35:44 AM EST
The Libs have already told us they're going to do that - even if there's no problems at all.

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:36:21 AM EST
I'll be brutally honest with you... Conservatives handle things a lot better than Liberals do. The Libs still think the election was STOLEN from them!

**IF** Bush loses this Fall... I could see him acting honorably and stepping down.

But Lord I pray he doesn't have to.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:37:03 AM EST
If GW wins, he should thumb his nose, and do the "na na na na na" at Kerry/Kennedy et al, and insist that they all move to France where they will be greeted with open arms by Jacque "Jockeystrap" Chirac. Then Bush should order the UN out of the USA, to a country more sympathetic to that org., perhaps S. Africa. Then Congress must order the recall/firing/drubbing of every judge who has tried to make law from their respective courts, and offer them dog catcher jobs in the Bronx.Congress could then clean its own house, but there would only be about 10-20 legislators left. Same at each state level. Hillary would be turning tricks on the street, instead of in the once hallowed halls of Congress. Slick Willie...hmmmmmm... Barbara S. could give a lip lock to his love muscle, with a picture of same on the front page of the National Enquirer.

I could fantasize about this all day, but suffice it to say that in the real world, if GW wins, the demos will raise holy hell any way they can dream up. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:38:21 AM EST

I voted that "Yes, it will get
violent."

I expect that the inner-cities
will burn if the election is a
mirror of 2000.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:39:28 AM EST
W wins, riots in the streets of:

LA, NY, Detroit, Atlanta, SF, Chicago, etc.

Kerry wins, riots in the streets of:

LA, NY, Detroit, Atlanta, SF, Chicago, etc.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:40:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:49:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By TomJefferson:
What's new? When I use to go by the cemetary as a kid my grandfather would always say "See all the good democrats?".

Tj

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:56:36 AM EST
Tell the Dem's to bring it on! Were the ones with guns.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:00:31 AM EST
Combination of internally and externally initiated violence.

Two things we all need to do:
1. Vote
2. Stay vigilant
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:01:50 AM EST

Will there be another fight starting on 11/3?

I hope so
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:20:16 AM EST
Guess I should hit the range before election day...

CW in LA
Top Top