Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2008 8:53:44 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/21/2008 1:38:55 PM EST by mjrowley]
I just found out about them, pretty cool idea!

LINK

Link Posted: 1/21/2008 9:03:49 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/21/2008 9:08:45 AM EST by PlaymoreMinds]
No they won't...my brother is a friend of one of the members and they (the Pats) do not take the Militia with them.

ETA: The militia is stricly a volunteer thing, also. They're history reenactors who do this as a hobby (as I once did with another group). They do not get paid.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 9:05:04 AM EST
NOPE - those weapons are classified as Assault Weapons, and are thus banned under AZ law .

Link Posted: 1/21/2008 9:07:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By StealthyBlagga:
NOPE - those weapons are classified as Assault Weapons, and are thus banned under AZ law .

Considering those weapons call the Commonwealth "home," your joke falls flat!
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 1:33:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:
No they won't...my brother is a friend of one of the members and they (the Pats) do not take the Militia with them.

ETA: The militia is stricly a volunteer thing, also. They're history reenactors who do this as a hobby (as I once did with another group). They do not get paid.

Thanks!

How do they get past the "NO WEAPONS" policy with I would think the stadium has in place?

Are the muzzles blocked or something?
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 2:31:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By mjrowley:

Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:

Thanks!

How do they get past the "NO WEAPONS" policy with I would think the stadium has in place?

Are the muzzles blocked or something?

Muzzles aren't blocked. I've seen 'em first hand up close.
so...hmmmm...I dunno.
We'll see what I can find out.

Top Top