Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 8:20:39 AM EDT
Will we be seeing more Benton Harbors as the election nears? As the Democrats try to prove that Bush is "out of touch" with "mainstream" America? The party has "friends" such as Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and-though they fervently deny it in public- Louis Farakahn.

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:37:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe the Democrats will get lucky and a coordinated terrorist attack on a network of high voltage powerlines feeding a sweltering city with high minority population succeeds.  No power, especially at night, escalates the five-finger discount into all you can carry and the obligatory arson thank-you note.  I'm thinking the media focuses more on the looting than they do on the terrorist attack.  Invariably the Republicans get the blame for 'insensitivity' to the minority 'community'.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:27:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Wild in the street's.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Why would they have to go so far as to stage a terrorst attack and cause a blackout? For one thing that would generate a backtrail of evidence.

Just have agitators with large sums of cash sit around and wait for the police to shoot someone, or for a person to be killed in a high speed pursuit and then pay local GBs to rampage. Or simply run inflamitory adds on local radio and TV, and have Black local party opperatives go on camera with inflamitory reactions against the Cops, goverment, and whites in general.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:55:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Since they're completely bankrupt politically, economically, and ethically, I wouldn't put it past the Dems to send minority kids on a violent rampage, costing lives, just to save their political necks.

Sounds a lot like Arafat, actually....
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:12:05 AM EDT
[#5]

We can only hope!!!

What better way to PROVE the necessity of the RKBA than by pictures like this:

[img]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/MacsPics1/koreans.rifles.jpg[/img]

[img]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/MacsPics1/koreanguns.gif[/img]

Police are NOT able (nor required) to protect [b]YOU[/b] personally or your property from rioters.

Nothing like a little riot to boost firearm ownership and RKBA awareness right before an election (and the sunset of the AWB).

Good things come from people defending THEMSELVES.

So I say... [b]Bring it!!![/b] [;D]

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the democratic party (leadership) would do just about do anything, fair or foul, to regain power to pursue their leftist agenda. They're much like (IMHO) Hitler's nazi party except the democrats don't have the balls Hitler did. (And no, I don't like or agree with Hitler.)
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:47:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Within the realm of possibility.  The simple fact that people such as JJ and Louis Farrakhan have any kind of acceptance in the dialog shows us that "No justice, no Peace" is not an idle threat.

By that same reasoning the Aryan Brotherhood should be invited along with the Atzlan Boyz.  Don't get me wrong, I don't want to abridge their freedom of speech, I just don't think any of these bad actors deserve mainstream legitimacy and photo ops with the President or other elected officials.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think the democratic party (leadership) would do just about do anything, fair or foul, to regain power to [red]pursue their leftist agenda[/red]. They're much like (IMHO) Hitler's nazi party except the democrats don't have the balls Hitler did. (And no, I don't like or agree with Hitler.)
View Quote

Bullshit!! They've got the Republican party too... Notice how many "Moderate, (read communist), repubs there are?? The whole party has been dragged left since the 60's. What used to be conservative, is now "Fringe". What used to be "right", is now "Wacko". What used to be a MODERATE Democrat, is now an interventionist "Neo-con".

So who's it gonna be??

Tweedely-dum, or Tweedely-dee????  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Will we be seeing more Benton Harbors as the election nears? As the Democrats try to prove that Bush is "out of touch" with "mainstream" America? The party has "friends" such as Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and-though they fervently deny it in public- Louis Farakahn.

View Quote

I don't know about Benton Harbors, but I will guaren-ass-damn-tee, we will see at least 3 AWB shootings in the next year..... At least one of 'em will be a biggie.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know about Benton Harbors, but I will guaren-ass-damn-tee, we will see at least 3 AWB shootings in the next year..... At least one of 'em will be a biggie.
View Quote

No, look at the shootings we have already had going back to Mohammad and Malvo. Yet all the AWB renewals are still on life support barely alive. That kind of attack doesn't do anything anymore except increase agitation for more liberal CCW laws.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No, look at the shootings we have already had going back to Mohammad and Malvo. Yet all the AWB renewals are still on life support barely alive. That kind of attack doesn't do anything anymore except increase agitation for more liberal CCW laws.
View Quote

But Mohammad/Malvo were captured alive.  All the high profile shootings that instigate gun bans the shooter or shooters end up conviently end up committing suicide...so as not to leave any loose ends [peep]    
I don't think Malvo/Mohammad were "useful idiots" as they were both racial & religious (possibly sexual) minorities.  Notice how the Ministry Of Truth national media hasn't said jack since they were caught?  If they were white Christian types we'd still be hearing about it to this day.

Liberty86 is right, I'd be willing to bet major $$$$ that there will be at least a couple of high profile/high bodycount mass shootings by "assault weapon" using lone or pair of white nutjobs (with reports of more perps squashed by the media) who conviently commit suicide.  They'll probably have the audacity to actually have their Manchurian Candidates act on the very same day as the vote, if not the same week.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why are you still Liberal? Haven't you seen the light yet? RU a registered Democrat? Do you support this?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Liberty86- I totally agree with you. Thanks for the correction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top