BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/12/2004 1:26:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a large Red Dawn type of invasion. Maybe some small scale Azatlan uprising in the  Southwest. No one  could mount the scale op that would be needed to really do some damage or occupy a large portion of the US. Any one trying it would have the ever living crap pounded out of 'em before they even got here.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:41:51 PM EDT
[#2]
All I can say is bring it on.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe the UN will invade us for war crimes
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:44:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Will we ever see a conventional invasion from our borders into our country and is anyone capable of even staging a so called "Red Dawn" scenario?
Yes, I believe it will happen, but no idea as to when.

Would fifth column imigration by Azatlan militants or Muslim extremists achieve such a goal?
I don't think so, because it won't take people so much as hardware.

Or are conventional conflicts as dead as the trench warfare of WWI and the cavalry charge of the Civil War?
No, we'll have trench fighting and nukes going, but in the same place or at the same time.

Will the next war within the US, if there is to be one, simply be insurgency and intermintent terrorism such as in Israel? And if so why aren't we taking the most obvious step of securing our borders against the most likely threat we are to face?
Same as the immigration question, I think we could handle that. (Unless the Democrats have disarmed us).
What do you conside the primary threat of the future?
The Arabs uniting, and the EU.  When Jerusalem is surrounded is when we're to watch for the events that cause Jesus to return.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#5]
With the hatred that is brewing between the GOP and the crybabies, there will be another civil war! Espeacially if the GOP wins this election and all the liberal Democrats who voted on the recent AWB are weeded out of incumbancy!

As far as a conventional war on our soil? I think the world will sit back and wait til we are almost wasted away and then try to come in and divy up the spoils!

Just my humble oppion.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Will we ever see a conventional invasion from our borders into our country and is anyone capable of even staging a so called "Red Dawn" scenario?

Could factionalization on the scale of the Balkans within the US create such a war?

Would fifth column imigration by Azatlan militants or Muslim extremists achieve such a goal?

Or are conventional conflicts as dead as the trench warfare of WWI and the cavalry charge of the Civil War?

Will the next war within the US, if there is to be one, simply be insurgency and intermintent terrorism such as in Israel? And if so why aren't we taking the most obvious step of securing our borders against the most likely threat we are to face?

What Who do you conside the primary threat of the future?

Ourselves…
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#7]
you would see a war among ourselves.  Religion would be war fought with in.  Also if the economy does not get better you will see a war against the "haves" vs the "have nots"  Other than that you would see something like Russia.  A super power that ran out of money but no one has the balls to take it over.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#8]
You need geographical segregation of two opposing entities.  Make that happen then perhaps...but not in our lifetime.  Since no foreign entity can get close without being decimated...it'd have to center around a civil war of some sort.

I think Tupac and Biggy Smalls already laid the groundwork.  As did Grant and Lee.  There's also Wal Mart / Target clash...Oh...and then there's Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme.  Can't rule out those crazy cats.

Conventional war is in my opinion a short lived event.  Guerilla type warfare is the anarchaic way of the future.  The world's a much smaller place, and consequently, so is the battle field.

Irregardless, don't mess with my dunkachino.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:49:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Imigration is the conventional war we are fighting now...until we take serious steps to curtial, or what I'm for, out right banning, of imigration, it will be a war that we will lose....

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#10]
If the Chinese stage in Mexico and Panama, then start walking through Texas and New Mexico; yes.  They have enugh people to pull it off.

Maybe they quietly stage in Mexico, then the Mexicans "ask" for help inliberating the oppressed peoples of Azatlan?  That would do it, and the UN would probably back *them*.

Larry
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
you would see a war among ourselves.  Religion would be war fought with in.  Also if the economy does not get better you will see a war against the "haves" vs the "have nots"  Other than that you would see something like Russia.  A super power that ran out of money but no one has the balls to take it over.  

AGREED! Yep, the next war will be the Republicans VS the democrats.  If you look at it, it the same as the first Civil War! GOP=The good guys and crybabies=slave owners.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If the Chinese stage in Mexico and Panama, then start walking through Texas and New Mexico; yes.  They have enugh people to pull it off.

Maybe they quietly stage in Mexico, then the Mexicans "ask" for help inliberating the oppressed peoples of Azatlan?  That would do it, and the UN would probably back *them*.

Larry

That would suck, not sure we'd be able to provide room and board to all the French POW's.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#13]
God, I hope not.

What I fear most is if terrorist attacks increase in the US, the left will clammer for tigher gun control laws thinking they can ban terror by law.

Tj
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AGREED! Yep, the next war will be the Republicans VS the democrats.  If you look at it, it the same as the first Civil War! GOP=The good guys and crybabies=slave owners.

WTF?

I think you'll find many here who support the south, not because of its position on slaves (indeed, Lincoln only freed the slaves from the SOUTH), but because of the South's position on big-government.

There are plenty of folks up north who these days are beginning to wonder if the Confederacy wasn't right after all WRT State's Rights.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#15]
"We have met the enemy, and they is us..." - Pogo

Seriously, I think that an actual "Red Dawn" type invasion would be possible only with help from our own infrastructure. That's to say that OUR government invited the UN to come in and "assist us" whether it was after a natural disaster or more likely after a large scale WMD disaster. Then, UN troops could be in command over US troops and the new world order, for the sake of better words, cuold be ushered into this country.

This scenario is why I personally am so against ANYTHING that Hitlery Klinton touches. IMHO, she is nothing but a puppet for what was just described. First, she would have to disarm the majority of the US citizens when FineSwine, Schumer and the likes all do as they said, "Ladies and gentlemen, turn them all in..." and repeal the Second Amendment. Then and ONLY then could they hand control of our country over to the UN.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes. It is not going to be a naive simple split along political party lines as some here believe. Such a war will be started by statist democrats AND republicans who want to use government to impose ever increasing police state polices upon those who don't. Then there will be groups that will take advantage of the situation and engage in the war in an attempt to fulfill their own agendas. With the effective use of psyops and hegelian dialectic by those in power over the sheeple, the question isn't if this will happen, but when.

The Republic is lost.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#17]
the only war will come on sept 14th if you know what is renewed by you know who.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:10:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yes. It is not going to be a naive simple split along political party lines as some here believe. Such a war will be started by statist democrats AND republicans who want to use government to impose ever increasing police state polices upon those who don't. Then there will be groups that will take advantage of the situation and engage in the war in an attempt to fulfill their own agendas. With the effective use of psyops and hegelian dialectic by those in power over the sheeple, the question isn't if this will happen, but when.

The Republic is lost.

I can see that!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't see a conventional war, that is all but impossible, but a terror war is on the horizon and it will hit us like it did with Israelis.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:17:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

I think you'll find many here who support the south, not because of its position on slaves (indeed, Lincoln only freed the slaves from the SOUTH), but because of the South's position on big-government.

There are plenty of folks up north who these days are beginning to wonder if the Confederacy wasn't right after all WRT State's Rights.

I agree with your statement also.  I was not incinuatiing that the south has returned to the 1800's when it was the "Lilly White South", No, merely a rough analogy as to the division involved that is glaringly apparent today. GOP's= White, Christian,  middle upper and upper class, Gun owners, Anti abortion, somewhat homophobic (WE just know it if F*%#ing wrong)......etc, VS  crybabies= Minorities, Atheist ten commandment haters, lower class and middle class, Anti gun, Abortionist,  Gay & Lesbo........ect.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:18:22 PM EDT
[#21]
The only way it could happen is if we (I say we meaning our own Gov) allowed a foreign occupying force to come in unopposed or was invited in. Like a new world order scenario. But it would be next to impossible for a  foreign power to get in by force.

There's a book on the frugal squirrels site like this.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#22]
But when it comes, those on this site will be safe and ready. Nobody wants to terrorize the guy who can hit you out to 400 yards with a rifle.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
But when it comes, those on this site will be safe and ready. Nobody wants to terrorize the guy who can hit you out to 400 yards with a rifle.

400?!?!  400??!?!? son, I won't even SHOOT at you if your under 400!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The only way it could happen is if we (I say we meaning our own Gov) allowed a foreign occupying force to come in unopposed or was invited in. Like a new world order scenario. But it would be next to impossible for a  foreign power to get in by force.

There's a book on the frugal squirrels site like this.  

The new world order is coming.  It will be in the form of an islam dominated UN, backed by the armies of the EU that we will bend over and take it from because we don't want to offend anyones sensibilities
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Geez guys, I'm suppose to be the survivalist guy on this thread and I've been out done by about everyone of you guys.

Tj
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone wanting a large chunk of the United States just needs to make the proper offers to the owners of the land they are interested in, this is America after all.  Getting the land is easy, just slap your money on the table.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:46:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Actually, I kinda discussed this here and here.  In short, I expect to see individuals and small groups reach their personal "lines in the sand," stand up, and get knocked down by "The State."  Add to that, I absolutely believe we will see terrorist activities here such as Europe has been enduring for decades.  

But overall, I expect apathy among the population to be the overriding factor.

And I certainly expect to see more and more calls for "gun control" to "protect" us against both types of incidents as described above.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Don't you listen to George Noorey and Art Bell?  According to Maj. Ed Dames  and other psychic guests, the US will be weaked by the "Killshot" sunspot activity caused by nearby asteroids. It will sizzle across Europe and the US and kill about half of us.  The Chinese will then take the opportunity to invade. (I think that the "guests" listen to each other and compare notes in order to develop a more convincing theory)

Of course there will be another civil war (country folks vs city folks) as one of his time traveler guests has lived through.

They do get some interesting "guests" on the late night radio.  I enjoy the ghost stories and the conspiracy theory people
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#29]
I totally disagree.

I foresee a future where many nation states in Africa, South America, and the Mid East (and maybe Asia) crumble.  Pirates, drug trade, arms runners, and highway bandits flourish in many parts of the world just like they used to.  This slows international trade.  

Islamists in the US begin to kidnap people on a regular basis.  There becomes a shift to the right socially, especially in regards to people arming themselves to prevent being kidnapped and corporate security.  Tons of private security firms pop up.

Elsewhere in the world private and mercenary armies and stuff, but here at home, a bunch of ppl gunned up to the teeth to prevent kidnappings.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Geez guys, I'm suppose to be the survivalist guy on this thread and I've been out done by about everyone of you guys.hr

Well,  I guess most of us have been listening...........ummmm.........to ya!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Well armed and trained citizens have kept foriegn powers away but gun control will change that.

Only a conventional war with conventional armies can occupy a country.  All the (muslim) terrorists come from countries incapable of fielding a conventional army.  For now, we must stay armed and vigilant because the United States of America is the jewel of the world.

Remember May 19th is turn in an illegal immigrant day.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:22:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Although Islam is a threat, I think a large-scale threat such as an invasion is unfeasable and/or unlikely.  Although they hate us, they are not well organized.  How many different terrorists organizations are there?  Hundreds?  Thousands?  While they are all legitimate threats individually, they do not seem to like each other or work well together.  If all they groups ever get organized under a single leadership... then there's serious trouble.

None of the above is meant to imply that terrorism is not already a serious threat.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#33]

IMO highly doubt it. I think our defenses our too strong and our country to big to ever attempt it on a conventional level. If there were a massive NBC strike first, laying the bulk of our defenses to waste and putting our country in a serious state of disfunction it might be possible to break through. This is one scenario where "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." If the military lost serious command and control and deployment capabilities, then it's left in the hands of the people to do what they can.

Could factionalization on the scale of the Balkans within the US create such a war?

Possible, but it would have to be highly organized and just as secretive. I doubt anyone would be able to keep their mouth shut long enough to pull somethign like that off without one of the .3LA picking up on it. A few guys planning to fly planes into buildings is one thing (which even then, they had the pieces, just lacked the cooperation to put them together) but a full scale factional revolution is way different. Weh ave seen what .gov does to people who even seem like they might attempt something like this (Waco, Ruby Ridge, et al).

Doubt it... I think something to the effect of what was shown in the movie  The Siege might be a strong possibility if that sort of thing was attempted.

No, I don't think so... there are still organized Armies that would probably still fight in conventional methods. When If we go to war with Germany again, I think it will be like that.

I think fighting on home soil would radically change the methods/doctrine we are currently hold ourselves abroad. In our country we do as we please and we wouldn't take nearly the amount of outside criticism to heart.

What do you consider the primary threat of the future?
NBC in major cities.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#34]

NBC in major cities.

....and CBS,  ABC,..........
(Sorry, had ta do it).
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Imigration is the conventional war we are fighting now...until we take serious steps to curtial, or what I'm for, out right banning, of imigration, it will be a war that we will lose....

I'll have to agree. In fifty years me might have another cival war of secession. This time it will be the latin populations of south Florida, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, and California  wanting their own country.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#36]
YES. It will be either the Mexicans or Mooslims. The stated goal of Mexico is to take the Southwest Back. As for the Mooslims, in every country where they are a significant part of the population, there is war and they are growing here like weeds.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:03:09 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
With the hatred that is brewing between the GOP and the crybabies, there will be another civil war! Espeacially if the GOP wins this election and all the liberal Democrats who voted on the recent AWB are weeded out of incumbancy!

I think that's why the liberals try to keep such a firm grip on their positions in .gov. Because they are afraid that people not of the elite will eventually get fed up with their shit and start fighting with hardware instead of letters and e-mails. Right now they feel safe because they have their own personal Armies at their disposal to deal with the threat, but if they were removed and had no such finger on the button, they fear the worse for all the shit they put on the regular people.

IMO

Dru, I kind of agree that we are far more likely to tear ourselves apart from within before anyone could come in and accomplish anything more than harassment.

Hokie... you're forgetting the fast fod wars where Taco Bell will control all.

Somehow I think we would notice a staging of Chinese in Mexico... and half of them would probably be kidnapped and sold out betwen the drug lords.

What I fear most is if terrorist attacks increase in the US, the left will clammer for tigher gun control laws thinking they can ban terror by law.

Yep, that's about the idiocy we are dealing with. Harass us enough to let the government tighten the noose on the people, then start taking out more strategic targets: .mil bases, .gov buildings, etc. Once they are immoblized then all the radicals that have been fronting in Dunkin Donuts, 7-11, and all the gas stations would be activated. Since .gov took all out guns away they would have easy pickings in the suburbs and they could just surround major cities and tighten the circle.

Seriously, I think that an actual "Red Dawn" type invasion would be possible only with help from our own infrastructure. That's to say that OUR government invited the UN to come in and "assist us" whether it was after a natural disaster or more likely after a large scale WMD disaster. Then, UN troops could be in command over US troops and the new world order, for the sake of better words, cuold be ushered into this country.

I seriously doubt that we would ever call on the UN to help us with anything. If Kalifornia fell into the Pacific, we would sooner ask China to help us push it back in place before they would ask the UN. Odds are any aid from other countries would come from UK and Canada. No Germans, no French... and to be honest I doubt this country could swallow it's pride and even ask for help. We have dealt with all kinds of problems internally and the odds of us ever starting now or in the future are slim. We have the capacity to be a completely self sustained country, but we lack the will.

That might be true, and I'll throw this out now . I think this type of site creates a bit of over confidence, because, while the numbers might be there, the lack of organization and distance between everyone as a whole would hinder the potential ability to be organized into anything that could hold the lines. Hometown groups that have a SHTF Roster might stand a chance of grouping up and holing up until the situation becomes a little clearer. But individually, each person with their closet full of guns still only has one trigger finger and simply can't defend for any extended period of time before sheer numbers overcome the defenses. And 400 is a pretty bold claim for any average shooter.

....and CBS, ABC,..........
(Sorry, had ta do it).

In the event that revolution/war of some sort did break out in this country I invite this forum to join me on a pilgrimage to Hollywood, aka The Hellmouth . That is the source of all evil in this country. Move in and declare Arfcommunism with the Playboy Mansion being the Headquarters of the Arfcom Militia. I'll meet you on the grotto.

--------------------------------------NOTHING FOLLOWS-------------------------------------------
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

NBC in major cities.

....and CBS,  ABC,..........
(Sorry, had ta do it).

That was Damn FUNNY!

And, sadly, true.

SG
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:14:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Any body that has any concept of logistics will laugh his ass off at the idea of China staging through Panama and Mexico.

Hell China can't even invade Taiwan.

Now might the US get involved in a SHTF civil war of some kind in Mexico.  Yes.  A far more likely scenario is Baja California and some of the border states wanting to join the US.  The reason they are all coming here is they don't  like the style of gummint down there.  The idiots already here haven't grasped that.

Now considering the tremendous war machine in Mexico and the industrial capability to arm more without us knowing, Yeah, I'm real scared of them.

Pass out new tin foil, some of those guys have worn theirs out.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Any body that has any concept of logistics will laugh his ass off at the idea of China staging through Panama and Mexico.

Very true statement!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Sorry Pa, I need to disagree with you, and point out what I was saying versus your Taiwan example.

Taiwan is an island.  The Chinese do not have a Navy capable of a heavy sea-lift against a defended coast.  Can' be did, not a chance; you are right.

China has one *HELL* of a covert sea-lift capability.  When no-one is looking they can move lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of people and stuff.  Moving to a friendly nation with unobserved dock capability they could stage one (or ten) shit loads of stuff in Mexico.  How many troops could they move in cargo containers a week?  With no one seeing them?

But it wouldn't even need to be covert.  If Mexico invited the Chinese army in to play war games no one would stop them.  Next year they do it again.  The next year they do it agin, but just start walking North.  Short of Nukes (in North America, I think not) how do we then stop a million Chinese?

Oh, it could be done.  And with the way Mexico has been acting, it might just happen.

The difference between Mexico sea lift and Taiwan is time.  Time and a lack of opposition.

Larry
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:13:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Short of Nukes (in North America, I think not) how do we then stop a million Chinese?
Larry

Is the Chinese military 1 million strong?

Why we never took Mexico is beyond me... rather than bring our border down the the bottleneck of Panama, we left this huge gaping hole. What fuck nut was in charge of that?

Considering the ongoing immigration problem, what's stopping us from inviting/taking Mexico and just making them a damned state. They obvsiouly want to be here and are willing to risk the jackboot (which is apparently not lacedup when it comes to this issue) to live here. Why not just make it a state so we can start taxing the fuckers and all of the American Industry that has outsourced there. IMagine the big spike in the economy if we did that? The only thing that would suck is we would have to redesign the flag or buy a shotload of adhesive backed stars to stick on the current ones.

Larry from Ohio... does your last name begin with a C?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry Pa, I need to disagree with you, and point out what I was saying versus your Taiwan example.

Taiwan is an island.  The Chinese do not have a Navy capable of a heavy sea-lift against a defended coast.  Can' be did, not a chance; you are right.

China has one *HELL* of a covert sea-lift capability.  When no-one is looking they can move lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of people and stuff.  Moving to a friendly nation with unobserved dock capability they could stage one (or ten) shit loads of stuff in Mexico.  How many troops could they move in cargo containers a week?  With no one seeing them?

But it wouldn't even need to be covert.  If Mexico invited the Chinese army in to play war games no one would stop them.  Next year they do it again.  The next year they do it agin, but just start walking North.  Short of Nukes (in North America, I think not) how do we then stop a million Chinese?

Oh, it could be done.  And with the way Mexico has been acting, it might just happen.

The difference between Mexico sea lift and Taiwan is time.  Time and a lack of opposition.

Larry

Dude, you do need a tin foil hat for real. You don't think somebody would notice a million Chinese troops, plus the millions of tons of equipment and 30-40 thousand vehicles they would require? Even if they were succesful in "sneaking" into Mexico. This is pure fantasy from a military point of view.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Is the Chinese military 1 million strong?

They can field about 2-2.5 million *before* the call-up of the reserves.  I was only pre-positioning less than half of them, they would keep some at home, you know.
www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/china/pla-ground-intro.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1901932.stm

Considering the ongoing immigration problem, what's stopping us from inviting/taking Mexico and just making them a damned state.

The WIC and food stamp bill would be killer.  How about a territory instead?

Larry from Ohio... does your last name begin with a C?

Nope, a B.

Larry
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Maybe the UN will invade us for war crimes h.gif

You know, I'd actually enjoy that. What a great way to spend a weekend. I sure hope they snake through Texas, the good old redneck boys would give them a mighty arse whoopin.

Hell, that would give me a reason to buy a Ar15 or an m14a1.

Ben
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Dude, you do need a tin foil hat for real. You don't think somebody would notice a million Chinese troops, plus the millions of tons of equipment and 30-40 thousand vehicles they would require? Even if they were succesful in "sneaking" into Mexico. This is pure fantasy from a military point of view.

OK, yeah, sure.  No one has ever taken us by surprise before, and we know what everyone is doing now.  I would say the tinfoil goes to the guy that believes in ultimate intelligence gathering ability, i.e. you.

Yeah, we'll be fine.  No need to prepare or look around.

How is this for a conundrum (look it up).  It is only impossible as long as the USA thinks it is a real threat and danger.  Because as soon as the ones in power think like you do, they stop looking.  That's when we get blinsided.  9/11 happened only because anyone who talked about a terrorist strike of that magnitude was derided as a nutjob.

Si vis pacem, para bellum, you know?

Larry
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#47]
It'll be an east coast / west coast (c)rap fight for control.
Invasion vehicles whill be lowered Honda Accords and Excursions with spinner wheels.
The arms of choice will be gold plated AK-47's.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#48]
We have been stealing Mexico for hundreds of years,not a bad thing if you look at how the Mexicans
have FUBARED Mexico!

But as soon as America gets shafted like say Austraila and we are deffenceless,then get your ass ready to be Red Dawned!

Bob
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Larry

If you would, please explain for me:

a) How the Chinese Army could support in any way, shape or fashion the logistical requirements for a deployed 1 million man army.

b) Would it be accomplished by air?  If so, how could they arrive unopposed past our air defense assets?  If by sea, how could they slip by the world's most capable navy?

c) How would the Chinese Army (using obsolete equipment) defeat a technologically superior opponent?  Specifically, how does a T-72 defeat an M-1 Abrams?  Please contrast this with the success of the T-72 in Iraq.

d) What has been the extent of the training of the Chinese army in the art of maneuver warfare?  Please highlight this against any past Chinese military successes in say....oh, the last 30 years.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Will The US Ever See A Conventional War On Our Own Soil...?  

psssssst, it is already started, but for the shooting

Compare the current environment in this country to that shortly before the Civil War.

Then, the South was incensed when Lincoln won the election. What do you think the radical, extremely violent, and morally bankrupt LEFT is going to "feel" when GWB wins in November?

-LS
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top