Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2005 9:16:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:25:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:29:15 AM EDT
[#2]
This is clearly some sort of revisionist plot by the christian taliban crowd to try and make a hero of sexual research into a perv, or so it will be said in a few minutes.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:31:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:33:57 AM EDT
[#4]
This is information that should be widely published.

Any chance of 60 Minutes doing an expose on the Kinsey fraud?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#6]
The Hun will likely agree with me on the following.  For those of us who grew up in the late 50s through the decade of the 70's, it is now painfully apparent that so much of what we were taught about America, government, health, literature, etc. was a steaming pile of crap the size of France.  The Commies, athiests, feminists, faggots, Democrats, and other liberals did an incredibly effective job of polluting the knowledge contained in textbooks, TV, and the movies.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This is clearly some sort of revisionist plot by the christian taliban crowd to try and make a hero of sexual research into a perv, or so it will be said in a few minutes.

Beat me to it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:43:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The Hun will likely agree with me on the following.  For those of us who grew up in the late 50s through the decade of the 70's, it is now painfully apparent that so much of what we were taught about America, government, health, literature, etc. was a steaming pile of crap the size of France.  The Commies, athiests, feminists, faggots, Democrats, and other liberals did an incredibly effective job of polluting the knowledge contained in textbooks, TV, and the movies.

Yeah, like the childless Dr. Spock giving fatuous advice on child rearing.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#9]
A few weeks ago D. James Kennedy had a segment on his show that featured a woman who was a little girl at the time of Kinsey's "study."  Her father was a participant and she told of being molested by her father, then her father would fill out survey forms about the experience which he sent to Kinsey.

Sick stuff.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:47:24 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw the movie.  I went to a free pre-screening. I won a t-shirt that says "Let's talk about SEX!" I gave it to a girlfriend! I also got a 9" ruler and a set of those little magnets with words on them that you can make up little phrases and such. So, I made out pretty well on the kitsch angle.

The movie, in and of itself, is entertaining enough, but does not accurately, at least in my opinion, depict the real motivation behind Kinsey's work, nor does it adequately portray the flaws in his methods and conclusions.

If you do see the movie, make sure you stay through the credits! Hilarious!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:44:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top