Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 6:59:07 PM EDT
Tear gas, tasers, rubber bullets and pepper spray are generally considered "less-that-lethal" weapons.

So, would they have any effect on zombies, since, uh, they are ALREADY dead? Like, "post-lethal"?

This is confusing me.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Tear gas, tasers, rubber bullets and pepper spray are generally considered "less-that-lethal" weapons.

So, would they have any effect on zombies, since, uh, they are ALREADY dead? Like, "post-lethal"?

This is confusing me.

I do not beleive so since most less lethal devices use pain. It is a well known fact that zombies do not feel pain I.E. shoot em in the arm and they keep coming without even hardly flinching.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Noooooooooo!  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#3]
zombies are already dead.  you need to destroy them.  "less lethal" weapons work on pain.  zombies do not feel pain, so destruction is the only option
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I always wanted to try that new paint ball riot controll round that can "gag a maggot" on a zombie , but they already smell like SHT , so is there any point to this ?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:08:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Someone needs to refer to their copy of the Zombie Survival Guide
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Someone needs to refer to their copy of the Zombie Survival Guide

The guy that wrote that book clearly has no real experience with firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top