BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2003 5:23:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:31:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes....After torture.

Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#2]
He already has. News reports on the radio and Fox News this morning that we have already rounded up "several" "leaders" of the insurgency...

Wring him out for all he's worth, then air-drop the carcass into downtown Baghdad sans parachute....
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:35:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:40:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'd like to hear what assistance the Germans, French and Russians were providing him.[:(!]
View Quote

Yessir!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:48:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd like to hear what assistance the Germans, French and Russians were providing him.[:(!]
View Quote

I REALLY wish I could sit in on the interrogation. What an education that would be.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:49:14 AM EDT
[#6]
He will use intelligence regarding the French and Germans to cut himself a deal. The French and Germans will use the UN to pressure the US and Iraq to turn him over to the Hague for trial.

He will use the info to either get out of the death penalty or may even try and get himself exile, which is extremely doubtful but you never know.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:52:58 AM EDT
[#7]
get a rope........
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:53:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Nothing he says will avert his death sentence, so there's no incentive for him to talk.

I'd like to see him tortured.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:55:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Mass murders, wasn't me, my sons did it!

Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:58:52 AM EDT
[#10]
i imagine the dude will be a "Guest" of the US Govt. for a long time.  eventually he will be tried and sentenced to life in "Jail".  what could he tell us.  where the mythical WMD are?  even if they do exist, i doubt if he knows (anymore).  

i am not sure how the deal in the spider hole went down.  maybe it went something like this.  US forces open the hole.  shout in Arabic for everyone to come out or they will throw in a grenade.  Saddam shouts back who he is and he is coming out.  in that situation that is what i would do.  sorry if you didn't get your cowboy ending but Saddam isn't stupid.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:09:22 AM EDT
[#11]

He'll tell us things we need to know.
  He'll return all the money from his secret accounts that he has back to Iraqi people, probably billions of dollars.
  He'll talk to trade off for his fate.

That's what I hope anyway.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:17:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
get a rope........
View Quote

Screw that!

[devil]Get some Texas Brand Barbed wire![devil]

This coming from somebody living just down the road from Gettysburg.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nothing he says will avert his death sentence, so there's no incentive for him to talk.
View Quote

Actually, that may not be the case. While it's pretty certain that he will be tried and executed, he may not necessarily know that. We could be pitching him the idea that he could be tried in international court and sentenced to life. After all, he clearly demonstrated his desire to continue sucking air.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:38:51 AM EDT
[#15]
As long as he breaths, the people of Iraq will hedge their support for democracy, in case he gets loose. Also, Muslims will be taking hostages all over the world to negotiate his release.

Better he sould take a dirt nap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top