Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2009 2:07:16 AM EST
New WSJ poll shows his approval rating among Independents is now 46%. 1st time under 50%.

Shithead starting to smell or just my wishful thinking?
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:13:11 AM EST
Originally Posted By sherrick13:
New WSJ poll shows his approval rating among Independents is now 46%. 1st time under 50%.

Obama will have lost almost all of his novelty factor by 2010, let alone 2012. The huge black/youth vote won't happen again, because he's a politician, not the God that most of his voters expected.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:15:49 AM EST
NO, the media will keep propping him up. Most people just aren't paying attention.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:17:29 AM EST
starting to smell????? the fucktard down right reeks of shit
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:20:32 AM EST
I think he'll suffer significantly from his healthcare push. Probably not as much as he deserves but I'm guessing approval ratings will be around 45% come Sept '09 down from the 56% today.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:34:17 AM EST
Time is working against him.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:50:12 AM EST
I don't believe a single poll about his approval rating anymore. They all come from biased poll makers and his approval rating ranges from 30%-80%. Until MSNBC and CNN start to not like him, I wont believe a single poll.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:53:57 AM EST
what shine?

Fvck the Kenyan
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:54:36 AM EST
Shit in, shit out.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:55:19 AM EST
Oh, I'm sure the media will try to continue to polish the turd. But as more people see the math isn't working out...

Then again, we did have FDR for four terms of misery. Never could figure that one out.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:55:22 AM EST

I just read this on comcast and this part tells me that they will STILL be bowing at his alter come Sep:

A CBS News/New York Times poll also released on Wednesday found the Republican Party viewed favorably by only 28 percent of Americans, the lowest rating ever in the poll. In contrast, 57 percent had a favorable view of the Democratic Party.

They are thick as thieves. If that man declared War on Canada, and the party backed it up with the cry of, "It's Bush's fault," they'd support it.

I honestly believe that.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:57:12 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/18/2009 2:57:32 AM EST by sherrick13]
Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:

I just read this on comcast and this part tells me that they will STILL be bowing at his alter come Sep:

A CBS News/New York Times poll also released on Wednesday found the Republican Party viewed favorably by only 28 percent of Americans, the lowest rating ever in the poll. In contrast, 57 percent had a favorable view of the Democratic Party.

They are thick as thieves. If that man declared War on Canada, and the party backed it up with the cry of, "It's Bush's fault," they'd support it.

I honestly believe that.

30% will support him regardless (and 90% of the media).

In this case the indies are starting to crack. I'm just wondering if it will continue to slide.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:58:00 AM EST
I read that he's getting Grillz this summer, so yes.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:00:12 AM EST
By then he'll have so corrupted the election process that it won't matter if 90% want him and the democrats gone. Just like chicago, they'll be re-elected in perpetuity.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:05:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By Popobawa:
By then he'll have so corrupted the election process that it won't matter if 90% want him and the democrats gone. Just like chicago, they'll be re-elected in perpetuity.

Or he declares himself king
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:08:30 AM EST
.......... Americas big mistake will hopefully teach them to wake to f up.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:08:33 AM EST
If we have the big market correction (downward) that I think is coming by October, I think people will be hurling feces over the White House fence by Christmas.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:09:01 AM EST
Originally Posted By Garandboy:
NO, the media will keep propping him up. Most people just aren't paying attention.

People will just keep believing whatever the state run media feeds them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:17:53 AM EST
I agree with the assessment that ~ 30% of people ( the majority of minorities and the truly loopy left) will NEVER say a bad word about him and that it'll be a little higher than the number who thought Bush truly did an excellent job until the end.

I figured it'd take 2 years for his approval rating to settle down to about 45% but he's beating my expectations.In all honesty though,he's not been nearly as bad as my worst fears.The spendulus and bailouts were totally expected but I thought he'd run roughshod in the first 100 days and a flurry of legislation and executive orders would have brought all kinda of change from amnesty to a new AWB,gay rights,a 6 month time table to pack up and out of Iraq.I'll say it again and neither R's or D's really want to hear it but so far,he hasn't actually done much at all that Bush wouldn't do or have done and quite honestly,I don't think McCain would have done much at all differently,if anything.That's the truly sad part.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:53:36 AM EST

I honestly believe that.

30% will support him regardless (and 90% of the media).

In this case the indies are starting to crack. I'm just wondering if it will continue to slide.

Not so long as ABC stays on the airwaves....
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:55:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By Hendricks5150:
I don't believe a single poll about his approval rating anymore. They all come from biased poll makers and his approval rating ranges from 30%-80%. Until MSNBC and CNN start to not like him, I wont believe a single poll.

Not to be a jerk, but no one here believed the polls last year either. Turns out they were right.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:02:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By outofbattery:
I agree with the assessment that ~ 30% of people ( the majority of minorities and the truly loopy left) will NEVER say a bad word about him and that it'll be a little higher than the number who thought Bush truly did an excellent job until the end.

I figured it'd take 2 years for his approval rating to settle down to about 45% but he's beating my expectations.In all honesty though,he's not been nearly as bad as my worst fears.The spendulus and bailouts were totally expected but I thought he'd run roughshod in the first 100 days and a flurry of legislation and executive orders would have brought all kinda of change from amnesty to a new AWB,gay rights,a 6 month time table to pack up and out of Iraq.I'll say it again and neither R's or D's really want to hear it but so far,he hasn't actually done much at all that Bush wouldn't do or have done and quite honestly,I don't think McCain would have done much at all differently,if anything.That's the truly sad part.

I agree with a lot of what you wrote. If Obama gives up 4 years and turns out to be nothing more than a slightly more liberal president than McCain would have been, and this energizes the Republican party to give REAL conservativism a chance, we may decide that Obama getting elected was a good thing.

If given the choice between an inept Democrat and a RINO, I'll take the Lib. I'm tired of the "Big Tent" idea of the Republican party. I want a conservative party. I didn't give money to John McCain, and I haven't ever given money to the Ohio Republican party for this reason, and others.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:17:33 AM EST
Originally Posted By thorm001:
Originally Posted By Garandboy:

People will just keep believing whatever the state run media feeds them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

No amount of advertising and propaganda can make a bad TV show or movie good. Most people will see that things aren't as great as the media says they are.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:23:53 AM EST
der Fuhrer shined all the way up to 29 April, 1945....
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:24:14 AM EST
Depends....will he still be a minority in September?

Then the shine stays.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:27:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/18/2009 4:27:39 AM EST by MTUSA]
Not so long as ABC stays on the airwaves....

and in the White House
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:34:11 AM EST

By September the market and the economy should be very close to the next down leg, so I suspect so. Shortly after that, no.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:37:20 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 5:30:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By Beachjumper12:
der Fuhrer shined all the way up to 29 April, 1945....

Not exactly. They just couldn't get rid of him.
Top Top