Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2003 6:45:46 PM EDT
Will he? I wonder what would become of his face. Supposedly his face requires massive amounts of maintenance due to the numerous surgeries he's had. I'm sure he would deteriorate REAL fast. Without access to his plastic surgeons he would literally fall apart apparently.

I have read that the reason he appears in public frequently wearing a surgical mask is not because of a fear of germs, as he claims. The speculaltion is that his face requires surgical/reconstructive maintenance so often that it is often not pretty to look at between surgeries.

I would just love to see his face without the regular maintenance it normally receives. You would see a real freak show then. Bring it on!
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 6:55:59 PM EDT
[#1]
IF........he ever got convicted he'd flee the country somehow.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The speculaltion is that his face requires surgical/reconstructive maintenance so often that it is often not pretty to look at [red]between surgeries[/red].
View Quote
That must be all the time.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#3]
If he gets convicted the state already knows he will burden them tremendously with ridiculous demands and frivolous lawsuits.
The state will have to pick up the tab for his medical expenses which will be incredible.

In other words he's getting probation or a work release center.

As crazy as it sounds its better for the state if he does flee the country and never comes back.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't see him getting convicted. I think the State is screwing this case up. It is not a sure thing. He may well be guilty but it may never be proven.

[devil]
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Will Michael Jackson go to prison????????  
View Quote

No, he has money.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#6]
When is the last time you saw somebody that famous that was worth 100 million go to prision? Plus, he won't be stupid like Tyson and risk a triall. He will start writting checks and it will go away like the last time. Wouldn't you.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah he'll go to prison . Their gonna put him right next to OJ's cell.....Oh wait never mind....
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah, between OJ and Teddy.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#9]
he will be popular in the slammer, all of the plastic surgery has made him purdy, like a girl kinda purdy, lol, i can see him in a dress already, getting hitched with bubba
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Assuming the turd is convicted, he'll never see the inside of a prison cell... they'll find him hanging by a bedsheet or with a belly full of pills before that happens.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:13:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't think he did it.  Understand that I think he is a worldclass nut job, but I think he was set up.  Did you watch the first news conference with that lunatic D. A. yukking it up and loving all the attention?  Scary
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:15:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Going to prison for what? He is innocent until proven guilty...brought to you by the same constitution that lets us all own weapons.

Glad to see we believe in all our rights of the constitution.. and not just a 2nd amend right....
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#13]
With his money in the land of OJ, it will never happen.  Same with Kobe.  You get the justice you can afford, and they can afford plenty.

BTW, I do not think he can payoff the accusers and have the charged dropped this time.  I believe the changed the laws after he pulled that off the last time.

At any rate, he will walk....
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't know, don't care. He and his environment are so foreign and strange to me, I cannot even grasp the concept of the current embodiment of Michael Jackson. I know this: my path and his will never cross.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:23:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Micheal has NO MONEY, all of his money is borrowed!!!!  Its just a matter of time before Sony gets the Beatles Catalog as he owes them lots of $$$$.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Will Michael Jackson go to prison????????  
View Quote

No, he has money.
View Quote

Exactly. OJ got off. That Durst guy just got off. They had money. Kobe will walk too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Going to prison for what? He is innocent until proven guilty...brought to you by the same constitution that lets us all own weapons.

Glad to see we believe in all our rights of the constitution.. and not just a 2nd amend right....
View Quote

I think the question is "if he's convicted, will he go to prison?".  In which circumstance, it would be for molesting children.  

And if anyone can show the Constitutional provision against internet speculation on guilt or innocence, I'd like to see it.  We go through this "innocent until proven guilty" discussion every time a court case comes up.  "Innocent until proven guilty" is a presumption the trier of fact (judge or jury) must hold, not everyone else.  I can presume Jacko to be very guilty.  

BTW, my money is on suicide or fleeing the country.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#18]
eswanson, you also passed right over the obvious.
Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without [red]due process of law[/red]; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
View Quote
That's right: There is nothing about 'presumed innocent until proven guilty' in the Constitution.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#19]
if he's found guilty and goes to jail he'll be killed in no time unless he's put in solitary

not saying this should happen, but everything I've heard says regular prison scum really hates molestors
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top