Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 5:44:12 PM EDT
With all this propaganda from the show 44minutes, will it put fear in the people of this country?  Will people who watch this want to BAN guns?  Is this show going to help the demos and their agenda?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#2]
9/11? whats that?

Kidding!
Still......
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Cop makes a statement in a gun store that goes something like this: "I need all the assault weapons and semi-autos you got." and another like "I cannot believe that anyone can buy these things" after being handed an AR-15 and Remington 700 (Store owner says "best sniper rife available").  So what do you think the purpose is here?  Why release it now after it happened how long ago?  Didn't seem like it took to much to make cause it wasn't that elaboratly made...
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I only wish I was allowed to smoke what you people have been smoking. Do you get high before you put on the tin foil hat or after?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I only wish I was allowed to smoke what you people have been smoking. Do you get high before you put on the tin foil hat or after?
View Quote

[smoke]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#7]
The only purpose they made this anti gun piece of garbage...
To put pressure on politicans to renew the AW ban....

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#8]
The first minute and they already spewed bullshit out, as expected.

Wow, thanks for the intro on the AK47.

It's obvious where this is headed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys are aware that there's a 44 Minutes forum right?

Ofcourse their entire shitty website is entirely in flash, so some of you might have troubles getting into it and finding the forum section.
[url]http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/44_Minutes/site.html[/url]

But they DO have a forum of sorts.   To get to it click on the "navigate" button on the right side of the page about mid screen.   Then there's a "What do you remember" link you can click on that brings up forums.

NUKE IT TO DEATH :)
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#10]

I hit it!

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Here is a link to the forums directly:

[url]http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/44_Minutes/message_board.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#12]
This book is an attempt to explore a strange and rather exotic new area of American life. It is about the large scale efforts being made, often with impressive success, to channel our unthinking habits, our decisions, and our thought process by the use of insights gleaned from psychiatry and social sciences
View Quote

Vance Packard, opening his book, an absolute American classic on behavioral science, psychiatry, and sociology, [b]The Hidden Persuaders[/b].

Yes, these telavivsion programbergs have a fantastic cumulative effect on the collective psyches of the American hive.

(Edited because that's what my masters told me to do [headbang] [whacko] [flag] )
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Drop on by the forums and say Hi [:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#14]
The AR-15 Army is over there doing mad damage!  When there is a battle to be fought on the information-super-highway we will be there to kick some serious ass!  Keep up the good work everyone.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 1:11:07 AM EDT
[#16]
I went ahead and chipped in, but it looks like things were already under control...

Your posts were there, Duke-Nukem
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top