Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I disagree. Plenty of villagers have satellite TV and receive CNN International. They are also able to access most internet sites. Now, do they actually view those resources much? Probably not. But neither do I because most western media simply isn't credible in the least.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get the impression that they think of themselves as Europeans and look down on the others as simpletons.

Well, you can see why they would think of uneducated people who often don't have running water and watch nothing by Rossiya 1 as simpletons....

Not much different than the coasters who look down on 'flyover country'.

No actually it's a lot different. Those people in flyover country have often at least LEFT flyover country, have at least a HS education, and many have still have degrees. They have free and open internet with the entirety of human knowledge at their fingertips. People from Moscow and SPB often look down on "village people" because they have none of those things. It's not really their fault, but they've been indoctrinated because there's no other information available. Most have never even met a foreigner, and have almost certainly never left Russia.

I disagree. Plenty of villagers have satellite TV and receive CNN International. They are also able to access most internet sites. Now, do they actually view those resources much? Probably not. But neither do I because most western media simply isn't credible in the least.

So the end result is they sit around watching Rossiya 1 talk about how Ukraine isn't a real country, doesn't have a real language and that NATO is going to steal their underpants in the middle of the night. It's a distinction without a difference.
Western media may not be 100%, hell, it may not even be 50% but their coverage of the war has been decent and it's still a damn site better than any Russian state media trash.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
More dead Russian troops = More desperate Russian woman looking for men.

Fuck the Russian Army.  We built billions of dollars worth of weapons to blow it to hell.  Might as well use it.
View Quote

After Putin sends every common Russian man to their inevitable demise at the hands if brave Ukrainian soldiers, do you think there will be a surplus of Russian women? I think we will be looking at a 60/40 ratio after Ukraine wins. I’m being conservative because many Russians will surrender and be taken as POWs to be tried for war crimes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Oligarchs are turning against Putin.

Why do you think this?

Because Vlad is murdering them and their families….

https://www.euronews.com/2022/09/12/accidental-defenestration-and-murder-suicides-too-common-among-russian-oligarchs-and-putin

That sounds more like Putin is turning against the Oligarchs.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It’s not an insult, it’s counseling.  
Good God man, pull yourself together.

Men don’t get “emotional” about shit like this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hating Ukraine and the money we give them equaling being pro putin to many boomers on here is reminiscent of being anti semite just because one doesnt want to give money to Israel.

What is with the older generations and wanting to tongue all these foreign counties balls'? Ive never understood it

Zelensky isnt a rock star, hes not a war hero, hes not whatever the fuck, hes a corrupt POS that has been in bed with the same people that most here claim to be the enemy

“Hating” Ukraine is irrational.   This is a math problem, not an emotional issue.

YOU sound entirely too emotional about all of this.

We are funding the absolute destruction of the Russian conventional military.

It’s a bargain.

If you can’t see this, your judgment is probably clouded by your emotions. “Hatred” for Zelenskyy or “love” for Putin  -two sides of the same coin.

I am emotional about giving other countries mountains of aid and cash, especially when we arent sitting so pretty.

Not sure if you meant that as an insult, but ill gladly admit I am upset about it.

It’s not an insult, it’s counseling.  

Men don’t get “emotional” about shit like this.

Sorry dude, I'm early 30s and have a lot of life left in this country. So do my kids should I have any. These are serious things happening

Maybe your generation didn't care quite enough and that's why the enemy is now in the bed today?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sorry dude, I'm early 30s and have a lot of life left in this country. So do my kids should I have any. These are serious things happening

Maybe your generation didn't care quite enough and that's why the enemy is now in the bed today?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hating Ukraine and the money we give them equaling being pro putin to many boomers on here is reminiscent of being anti semite just because one doesnt want to give money to Israel.

What is with the older generations and wanting to tongue all these foreign counties balls'? Ive never understood it

Zelensky isnt a rock star, hes not a war hero, hes not whatever the fuck, hes a corrupt POS that has been in bed with the same people that most here claim to be the enemy

"Hating" Ukraine is irrational.   This is a math problem, not an emotional issue.

YOU sound entirely too emotional about all of this.

We are funding the absolute destruction of the Russian conventional military.

It's a bargain.

If you can't see this, your judgment is probably clouded by your emotions. "Hatred" for Zelenskyy or "love" for Putin  -two sides of the same coin.

I am emotional about giving other countries mountains of aid and cash, especially when we arent sitting so pretty.

Not sure if you meant that as an insult, but ill gladly admit I am upset about it.

It's not an insult, it's counseling.  

Men don't get "emotional" about shit like this.

You realize Zelensky wasn't the president when the bidens were doing whatever there right?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I wont be bothered in any outcome Russia winning or Ukraine... Ukraine winning only means we will spend probably close to $1T in aid, rebuilding, etc..again with ZERO ROI.

One thing that I will find amusing is all the people clamoring for Zelesnkyy and who have ZERO problem with our involvement, and swinging off his nuts as if he is the next coming of Christ will be taking credit for the win as if they were the ones there fighting. Just keep in mind, Malcom Nance went there and you didn't.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:11:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Guess why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Oligarchs are turning against Putin.

Why do you think this?

Because Vlad is murdering them and their families….

https://www.euronews.com/2022/09/12/accidental-defenestration-and-murder-suicides-too-common-among-russian-oligarchs-and-putin

That sounds more like Putin is turning against the Oligarchs.

Guess why?

Could be simple paranoia.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It looks to currently be inevitable at this point.
View Quote

Was in Barnes & Noble today and when I saw all the magazine covers promoting the inevitable Ukrainian victory I knew that Russia will win.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Was in Barnes & Noble today and when I saw all the magazine covers promoting the inevitable Ukrainian victory I knew that Russia will win.

View Quote

But how? 870k man rush? Nuke all of Ukraine?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:27:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just keep the war at a slow boil and wait for the EU to disintegrate in a year or two
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Just keep the war at a slow boil and wait for the EU to disintegrate in a year or two
View Quote

The war seems to be hurting the EU more than Russia.  

The predictions of Ukraine victory are coming from the same people who believe there are 57 genders and that we must ditch ICE to save the planet.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:51:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The predictions of Ukraine victory are coming from the same people who believe there are 57 genders and that we must ditch ICE to save the planet.
View Quote

If the liberals say the sky is blue, will you insist its red?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

The war is destroying Russia.

Trillions in assets lost. National pride gone. 54k men in 7 months gone.

Nato Stronger and closerTo Russia

Ukraine stronger than ever due to Russian battlefield loot drops

Im a right winger who voted for Trump
And I support Ukraine.

So did Trump. First one to send lethal aid after Obama denied it.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 5:39:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

And yet you have to steal TVs, flat screens, washing machines, and other Ukrainian civilians' property.

Funny.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:00:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You have to be joking.  Is this a parody post about Russian propaganda?

The "central government"?  What American would EVER refer to our federal government as the "central government"?

"denatzifying"  
View Quote

As originally written, the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights makes no mention of "Federal Government". Indeed, the word Federal enters the Constitution only once in the 24th Amendment in 1964 which abolished the poll tax. This, in spite of the fact elections were designated by the Constitution to be solely managed by State Legislatures and NOT by either State judiciaries or the State executive.

"Federal Government" is a Deep State concoction.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:14:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You believe that the war is hurting the EU more than Russia.  

Why would you NOT believe there are 57 genders?

Both require gullibility and acceptance of propaganda.

You’ve proven to be susceptible
View Quote

Good video of a Russian store after 6 months of sanctions.

I suspect the upcoming referendum votes in the Ukraine will be overwhelming in favor of exiting the Ukraine and returning to Rodina Mat. Tell me again, why is the central government so hell bent on spending billions and billions to prevent historical Russian lands, inhabited by Russians from being a part of Russia?
In Russian Supermarket after 6 Months under Unprecedented SANCTIONS! Can You Believe It?

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:18:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I suspect the upcoming referendum votes in the Ukraine will be overwhelming in favor of exiting the Ukraine and returning to Rodina Mat. Tell me again, why is the central government so hell bent on spending billions and billions to prevent historical Russian lands, inhabited by Russians from being a part of Russia?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ups7Dmzk3E

View Quote

Historical lands you had to forcibly annex in a sham referendum
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:21:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ups7Dmzk3E

View Quote

What happened to the 3rd Army Corps, tovarisch?

@oswald01
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:41:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The war is hurting Russia more but the sanctions are hurting the EU much more. From my vantage point, the effects of the sanctions appear more consequential. Obviously that isn't true for the people who have lost relatives in the war (I haven't met anyone like this).

The EU (especially Germany) is facing crazy energy prices, business shutdowns/bankruptcies, food shortages and increasing inflation. Up to now, Germany has been the EU's powerhouse that enables inefficient countries like Italy & Greece to borrow money to finance their perpetual deficits. Now the money printing will have to increase exponentially which looks likely to lead to stagflation or hyperinflation. And if they try to be financially responsible and cut back on social spending then riots/revolutions are a possibility when people can't afford food or power.

The mismanagement of the euro may be what tears apart the EU. To me, that looks to be Putin's only path to success. If the EU does fracture or enter a depression, then the outcome of the war in Ukraine won't matter much.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:47:40 AM EDT
[#28]
It should be understood that up to now, Russia is operating within the legal bounds of a Special Military Operation. As such nearly all of the infantry fighting in the Donbas has been done not by the Russian army but by the militias, the Chechens and the Wagner Group. Once the Russian inhabited lands return to Russia, the SMO constraints will be lifted and Ukrainian military attacks on these lands, such as the shelling of civilian areas in Donetsk city as has been carried out since 2014, will be considered as attacks on Russia itself.

Russia will bring to bear the entire force of the Russian military to defend these areas and stop such attacks. As well, NATO will be considered as a direct participant in these attacks against Russia. Russia just announced partial mobilization. Russian KIA to date are slightly less than 6,000.

The question remains, why is the central government so hell bent on historical Russian lands, inhabited by Russians from being a part of Russia?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:49:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:50:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It should be understood that up to now, Russia is operating within the legal bounds of a Special Military Operation. As such nearly all of the infantry fighting in the Donbas has been done not by the Russian army but by the militias, the Chechens and the Wagner Group. Once the Russian inhabited lands return to Russia, the SMO constraints will be lifted and Ukrainian military attacks on these lands, such as the shelling of civilian areas in Donetsk city as has been carried out since 2014, will be considered as attacks on Russia itself.

Russia will bring to bear the entire force of the Russian military to defend these areas and stop such attacks. As well, NATO will be considered as a direct participant in these attacks against Russia. Russia just announced partial mobilization.
The question remains, why is the central government so hell bent on historical Russian lands, inhabited by Russians from being a part of Russia?
View Quote

Russian KIA to date are slightly less than 6,000.

What?

Even your Russian defense department said it was higher than that a few months ago.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:53:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:57:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Europe will be fine, when this is all said and done.  Putin is fucked.
View Quote

That's wishful thinking. The EU wasn't 'fine' even before COVID. But yes, Europe and its peoples will still exist.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:59:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes Comrade, the Founding Fathers never considered “Federalism.”

Tell us more about YOUR country’s “Central Government”
View Quote

They did indeed consider Federalism and rejected it.

Their greatest fear was a Federal government out of touch with the will of the people riding roughshod over the sovereign States and their citizens. But, you know all this.

Words have meaning. We have to be careful of using Deep State terminology and becoming ensnared in its mindset. But, again, you know all this.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:06:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:13:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He is LITERALLY regurgitating Russian propaganda, straight from the Russian government.

If anyone needed an example, here it is.
View Quote

Brave words. NATO in its support of the Ukraine has expended a significant portion of its munitions that would enable it to take on the Russian military fighting in its own backyard.

Russia will finish liberating the Donbas and hunker down for the winter. Russia will cut off all transport across the Dnieper River. What's left of the Ukraine military east of the Dnieper will then slowly wither away, incapable of real military action.

In the spring I suspect Poland, Hungary and Romania will occupy their historical lands in Western Ukraine. The rump Ukraine with Kiev will become a welfare ward of the US for many, many years. Under Zelensky this rump state's principle economic activity will be a sex tourism destination for the NATO elite.

But the billions will continue to flow from the central government in an endless stream of grift. Never give up the con.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:17:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:19:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Well, it appears not everyone supports the mobilization announcement. Of course, The Moscow Times is about as Russian as the The New York Times is American.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:22:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Brave words. NATO in its support of the Ukraine has expended a significant portion of its munitions that would enable it to take on the Russian military fighting in its own backyard.

Russia will finish liberating the Donbas and hunker down for the winter. Russia will cut off all transport across the Dnieper River. What's left of the Ukraine military east of the Dnieper will then slowly wither away, incapable of real military action.

In the spring I suspect Poland, Hungary and Romania will occupy their historical lands in Western Ukraine. The rump Ukraine with Kiev will become a welfare ward of the US for many, many years. Under Zelensky this rump state's principle economic activity will be a sex tourism destination for the NATO elite.

But the billions will continue to flow from the central government in an endless stream of grift. Never give up the con.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is LITERALLY regurgitating Russian propaganda, straight from the Russian government.

We're waiting.... When do you report for duty?  I hope you stay warm for a little while.  We can sit by the tree together. I have presents for everyone. Your presence will be it's own gift to us.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:39:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Tell us again…

WHERE did you get the number “6,000” in describing how many Russian soldiers have been killed in Ukraine?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell us again…

WHERE did you get the number “6,000” in describing how many Russian soldiers have been killed in Ukraine?

They've only lost 6k but are needing to call up another 300,000. Makes sense.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:55:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Woke US military is kaput!  America’s southern border!”  Tucker really needs to come up with fresh shit for you guys.

And Fuck Putin.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Well, it appears not everyone supports the mobilization announcement. Of course, The Moscow Times is about as Russian as the The New York Times is American.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIF.XvJ4ZRByMKZ%252fqB9g%252bXgtgw%26pid%3DApi&f=1
View Quote

Missed the Ruple and oil prices news in MSM today
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:00:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

? To my astonishment the Russian Air Force has been lackluster to put it mildly. Missiles?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

? To my astonishment the Russian Air Force has been lackluster to put it mildly. Missiles?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It reminds me of Battlefield 4. Every time I got in a Frogfoot, some asshole with a missile shot me down!

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:05:10 AM EDT
[#45]
I said no.

But if we're being honest, my feelings won't be hurt if Ukraine loses their eastern territory either.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It reminds me of Battlefield 4. Every time I got in a Frogfoot, some asshole with a missile shot me down!

View Quote

These days whether it’s China or wherever, all the talk is missiles or anti missile. Regular infantry is portrayed as outdated and irrelevant in a lot of War on the Rocks articles.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

These days whether it’s China or wherever, all the talk is missiles or anti missile. Regular infantry is portrayed as outdated and irrelevant in a lot of War on the Rocks articles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's amazing how much damage a small squad can do with the right equipment.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:17:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It will be a self-imposed box. Putin didn't have to start a war against humanity and freedom. He chose to do evil. There are consequences for that.
View Quote

Joe Biden didn't have to roll out a red carpet and send Putin an engraved invitation to do whatever he wants either.  There are, apparently, no consequences for that though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

@oswald01

Where did you get this statistic from?

Can you provide a link?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russian KIA to date are slightly less than 6,000.

@oswald01

Where did you get this statistic from?

Can you provide a link?  

Simple math. In a modern war dominated by artillery, when one side out guns the other 10 to 1, the casualties are 10 to 1. The Ukraines KIA to date are 60k, ergo Russian KIA are a tenth that.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top