Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
i have no feelings on this.

although i do think the world will be more interesting if they loose.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll celebrate freedom's victory over tyranny every time.
View Quote
The only way to defeat the globohomo and wef is for people to desire, fight, and die for freedom.

Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I wish they’d both lose.

I don’t give a shit about either and I’m sick of paying for this fleecing operation taking place.
View Quote

This.  I'm sick of the propaganda from all three (yeah, USA is the third).

I was pissed at first about europe not paying into their fair share, but maybe they're smart?

Fuck Russia and THE Ukraine.  I said "the" to raise the hackles of the Zelensky shills.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Will China invade Taiwan in the near future..?
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:54:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

The China is not the issue here, Dude.

Stay on topic.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I'm not a commie or a commy sympathizer so there's that.
I honestly dont understand why anybody would want Russia to win considering they have been trying to destroy us by proxy for the last 70 years. We lost a lot of good people over them and their way of life and forcing others to live by it. And oh I know it's no long USSR and they aren't out and out communist but the communist ideology runs deep there. To me it was just a name change.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Stay on topic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay on topic.

Also Dude, China and Taiwan are not the proper nomenclature.  China and also China, please.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Also Dude, China and Taiwan are not the proper nomenclature.  China and also China, please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay on topic.

Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:00:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wish they’d both lose.

I don’t give a shit about either and I’m sick of paying for this fleecing operation taking place.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Looking to build a strawman?  I don't give a shit about either one of them, except the Ukraine civilians who got caught up in this political-economic bullshit.
But I want the US to stop going deeper into debt at the precipitous pace.  We're at $30 trillion now; there's no way to recover from that.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

More worried about Russia being boxed in a corner.
View Quote

Why would that happen? Russia can withdraw at any time.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Only if Russia doesn't lose hard enough to cause some systemic changes in the Russian Federation.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:06:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would they worry about withdraw as an option, when they still have a weapon (tactical nuke on a non-resource portion of Ukraine) as an option?

They haven't gone full retard, yet.  Fucking Putin would probably use this option, eventually.  Hell, haven't you seen the thread about increased UAP frequency?  
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's not over till it's over.

I really don't care about Russia
View Quote
FPNI - never cared about Russia.

I sure don't give a fuck about Ukraine either, though - and I hate the fact that they've gotten billions upon billions which NO ONE can control where they really went.

Fuck all this
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:09:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm annoyed that a lot of folks needlessly died. I'm annoyed at Putin for starting this shit, and I'm extremely
annoyed our rertard POTUS egging this shit on for retard reasons.

Our last President kept the fucking lid on things very well.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck. Russia.

Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:19:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:40:54 PM EDT
[#18]
ITT another pole doesn't fit the Ukebros narrative
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I wish they’d both lose.

View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No. I will never forgive Russia for the loss of Apollo Creed.
View Quote

This 100%
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:06:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?
View Quote
Germans?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:10:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Poll missing the:
Attachment Attached File

Option.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:11:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Germans?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?
Germans?
Forget it he's rolling
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:15:50 AM EDT
[#24]
On that day, I shall futterwacken... vigorously.

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:16:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It will be a self-imposed box. Putin didn't have to start a war against humanity and freedom. He chose to do evil. There are consequences for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will be a self-imposed box. Putin didn't have to start a war against humanity and freedom. He chose to do evil. There are consequences for that.

I agree with you but it is still something to be concerned about. I won't feel a bit bad when Russia loses they deserve it and brought it on themselves. That said I'm a little concerned of what the world is going to look like on the other side.
This is going to seriously affect the global order in a large way. Exactly what that means I don't know but I am concerned.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:19:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I was hoping for 20 years so I dont have to pay for the rebuild.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:10:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wish they’d both lose.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:16:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Don't care. Wouldn't care if Russia steamrolled Ukraine or vice vera. Meh. Not like either have are an ally to the US.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:27:20 AM EDT
[#29]
What does "officially" lose mean? Russia will "officially" lose when they are wiped off the face of the planet. Until that happens the commies will always be the dog that politicians can wag the tail of.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:52:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Don't care. Wouldn't care if Russia steamrolled Ukraine or vice vera. Meh. Not like either have are an ally to the US.
View Quote

I thought Ukraine deployed in GWOT?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:54:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I don't keep up with the minute by minute, because I just don't care enough, but isn't their military in shambles, and haven't they been pushed back nearly to the border? At some point they'll have to quit just due to a lack of fighters, and I don't buy the "They'll just draft everybody" school of thought. I don't think they have that kind of capability anymore like they did in the USSR days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would be happy if russia withdrew shamed. But I really dont think its going to happen. Russia has parts of Ukraine and it will be part of russia.
I don't keep up with the minute by minute, because I just don't care enough, but isn't their military in shambles, and haven't they been pushed back nearly to the border? At some point they'll have to quit just due to a lack of fighters, and I don't buy the "They'll just draft everybody" school of thought. I don't think they have that kind of capability anymore like they did in the USSR days.

Only on the north east part of the country, the Kharkiv area. They're still in the other occupied areas.

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 5:14:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Ukraine V Russia is two assholes I hate getting in a fight. I truly give zero fucks.

If put on the spot, I think the Ukes lose. I think the russkies give up ground for positional advantage then strike a withering blow and immediately seek peace from a position of power. They end up with crimea and a narrow corridor as a land bridge. Both sides claim “victory” and we all lost a fuckpile of money.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 5:16:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wish they’d both lose.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 5:34:16 AM EDT
[#34]

Well, guess I'll have to go piss in Ronnie Ds ear to quit sending illegals to Martha's Vineyard and send them to Ukraine instead.
They're undoubtedly going to need roofers, framers, drywallers, painters, landscapers, 55+ gated golf course integrated HOAs...

2 birds. 1 stone.

C'mon Texas, c'mon Florida, send the illegals where they're needed. We'll even start a gofundme for the needed modello, corona, and builder back charges for when they poop in the tubs/showers.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 5:36:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Both sides are pure evil
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 5:38:16 AM EDT
[#36]
I wonder what's going to happen with all those weapons we're giving Ukraine when this is over.

I'm sure they will appreciate our assistance and be loyal allies in the future
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 5:45:33 AM EDT
[#37]
China won.

Your pole is meaningless.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 5:51:14 AM EDT
[#38]
I’m getting my popcorn ready to watch the GD mental gymnastics and 87dimensional chess tournament.

The Red Hat wearing Communists-in-denial round these parts are gonna be in rare form
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 5:55:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nah that’s a load of shit that’s a fantasy scenario built out of Russian scare tactics.

Putin knows damn well he’s on the offensive in a land grab and in no way shape or form fighting any sort of defensive operation. He knows damn well the response any of those doomsday scenarios will incur. This is in no way shape or form a war of survival for Russia, and making good on any of his [3 to this point] nuclear threats will ensure the destruction of Russia. Even in a “backed into a corner” scenario, whatever that means, Putin isn’t gonna let himself be the one who destroys the empire.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 6:00:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Frankly, I just hope all the seized Russian oligarch and government assets from sanctions and freezing and so forth are where primary rebuilding funds come from.

I know, wishful thinking. And maybe Ukraine can sell off some blowed-up tank bits as souvenirs on the global market, or something, to raise more money.

But our politicians will cheerfully borrow trillions more to bail them out instead.

I'm much more okay with supplying weapons and military aid to keep them fighting while the war is on, but dammit let's use those seized things to fund the rebuild before we spend yet more of our own money on it!
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 6:12:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Borrowing money from China to send to Ukraine to "fight" China's vassal, Russia.

Sound policy.  

What else has China done in the last 6 months?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 6:18:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Poll fail.  No "I don't give a shit" option.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 6:23:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I wish they'd both lose.

I don't give a shit about either and I'm sick of paying for this fleecing operation taking place.
View Quote
This.  However we'll be on the hook for helping rebuild the country.  So we are screwed all the way around.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 8:33:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Poll fail.  No "I don't give a shit" option.
View Quote

Because you probably should, even if you don't. It will and already has effected you.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#45]
yup, a nuclear, chemical, biological state run by an unstable dictator will just roll over and let the world get the last laugh... buckle up you la-la land livers
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The US military deployed in the GWOT and there's some real doubt about them being our allies.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#47]
No, but I'll be disappointed if I don't get the schadenfreude from seeing the Eurotrash starving and shivering in the dark this winter.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Who hoooo.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
China won.

Your pole is meaningless.
View Quote

Best response so far.  It sucks for the civilians but I really don't care who wins other than the destabilizing effect and I'm mad about all of our tax dollars that were spent and surely will be sent either way.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 9:23:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

and he will sit quietly at his desk and contemplate the mistakes he made and decide, yep, we are going to make a better world citizen out of Russia.  No hard feelings at all, no anger at the loss of face, just quiet contemplation and reflection.

Definitely Putin's style, he seems like that sort of guy.  The sort of guy if you accidentally were to kill the grass on his lawn, he would just wave and smile and say "hey, mistakes happen, let's all just get along"

Not like putting him in a box would chafe on him at all.

In fact, I bet he starts to get rid of his nukes next just because they might be a danger to someone.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top