Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We should not ban people for accidentally or erroneously posting false information.

However, should we ban people who DELIBERATEY regurgitate false information as part of a Russian disinformation operation?  

I still say no.  But we SHOULD identify them and call them out for it.
View Quote

And what should be done to those who make false allegations/accusations against other members?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:21:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The 6,000 figure apparently was in MoD speech.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*this Russian screeching has been brought to you by RT*

The 6,000 figure apparently was in MoD speech.

I think I figured it out, he's saying the other 50k surrendered
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Better pepper your angus with attitudes like that.

The fucking white knights for Ukraine are out in force.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish they'd both lose.

I don't give a shit about either and I'm sick of paying for this fleecing operation taking place.

I completely agree.

Better pepper your angus with attitudes like that.

The fucking white knights for Ukraine are out in force.

lmao in one breath you say you hope UKR mops the floor with Rus and in the next you don't care.

Advocating for a nation's right to self defense isn't white knighting.

You've turned into a real crybaby.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Tell me about it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still waiting for someone to make the connection from "America should not be giving money to Ukraine for the purpose of conducting this particular war."
-to-
"You love Russia and hate freedom."

The fucken' warhawks get more bloodthirsty every day.
Let Europe handle their own shit for a change.

Tell me about it!

Being called a warhawk for cheering Ukraine's self defense is as silly as calling Rittenhouse a murderer.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And what should be done to those who make false allegations/accusations against other members?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We should not ban people for accidentally or erroneously posting false information.

However, should we ban people who DELIBERATEY regurgitate false information as part of a Russian disinformation operation?  

I still say no.  But we SHOULD identify them and call them out for it.

Are you denying you've posted literal Russian propaganda, from a site with a St George ribbon on the header that says "help stop the empire's war against Russia?"
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Will Zentico shipments resume? That's legit my top priority in this whole business.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Will Zentico shipments resume? That's legit my top priority in this whole business.
View Quote

Don’t count on it in the next few years. Probably be able to buy them from ukrainian eBay sooner.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Still want Russia to lose.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:59:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

You’re dodging the question rather well.

Why?

@former11bravo

Why do you insist on posting straight up russian propaganda?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

lmao in one breath you say you hope UKR mops the floor with Rus and in the next you don't care.

Advocating for a nation's right to self defense isn't white knighting.

You've turned into a real crybaby.
View Quote

I know, it’s pathetic what “veterans” and “patriots” turn into after leaving the service.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:07:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Tucker and Col. Macgregor’s feelings will be hurt. That’s for damn sure.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:12:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the child sex offender Scott Ritter

Good company to keep
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I should see what Daniel’s is now saying - Fox business who expected Kiev total route back in June I think it was. All the guys claiming a Ukrainian collapse this fall I knew were wrong which is why I ousted in the threads to have receipts when October rolled around so I could point out I was right and they were wrong. Former Colonel’s and little old me didn’t even get my commission
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:17:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I know, it’s pathetic what “veterans” and “patriots” turn into after leaving the service.
View Quote

Hey now...
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#18]
The military balance is ‘heavily weighted’ in Russia’s favor: Lt. Col. Daniel Davis
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#19]
lol..
Ukraine slightly small than Texas holding down a once Super Power

Russia getting their shit pushed in, who would a thunk it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#20]

I dunno where they find these people, smh
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:50:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hey now...
View Quote

Not aimed at you good sir.

Some people swallow the IO ans it rots their soul.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 2:25:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If your strategy is to buy time as you replace your original army which has had all its equipment destroyed while training and re-equipping new forces in NATO countries for some last throw of the dice in an "Ardennes" type offensive, you are going to dragnet the country and forcibly conscript. Your upper limit age wise in this endeavor is 70 years. Such a dragnet will yield "cannon fodder". They will be given maybe 2 weeks training and beat up AKs.

So with excavators you dig mile upon mile of trenches. You dump the cannon fodder in the trenches. Your opponent destroys the cannon fodder with drone directed artillery. The cannon fodder gets little to no supporting fire and some cannon fodder units after taking 50% casualties in a matter of days might try to retreat (hence the 10 to 1 casualty rate). This is where you have units of "true believers" whose purpose is to block the retreating units by directing artillery on them or shooting them.

Of course you want to keep this a secret so you would be sure google assiduously hides all this.

The "true believers" are Bandara Nazi scum who much prefer shooting retreating units than they themselves being in direct combat in the trenches. They got their fill of that in Mariupol and the Azov Steel Plant prior to surrendering.

Meanwhile, Bakhmut, linchpin of the Donbass continues to fall and the relatively small Russian expeditionary infantry force in Eastern Ukraine will be receiving 300,000 added troops to secure the new border. Any Ukraine attack will be pure suicide as shown by the offensive in Khearson against regular army Russian troops.

One suspects the added 300,000 troops is also to deter NATO if it were to entertain any adventurous ideas now that Boris Johnson's war approaches the end. Consider, for example, the total size of UK ground forces.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is a 'nationalistic blocking force.'

If your strategy is to buy time as you replace your original army which has had all its equipment destroyed while training and re-equipping new forces in NATO countries for some last throw of the dice in an "Ardennes" type offensive, you are going to dragnet the country and forcibly conscript. Your upper limit age wise in this endeavor is 70 years. Such a dragnet will yield "cannon fodder". They will be given maybe 2 weeks training and beat up AKs.

So with excavators you dig mile upon mile of trenches. You dump the cannon fodder in the trenches. Your opponent destroys the cannon fodder with drone directed artillery. The cannon fodder gets little to no supporting fire and some cannon fodder units after taking 50% casualties in a matter of days might try to retreat (hence the 10 to 1 casualty rate). This is where you have units of "true believers" whose purpose is to block the retreating units by directing artillery on them or shooting them.

Of course you want to keep this a secret so you would be sure google assiduously hides all this.

The "true believers" are Bandara Nazi scum who much prefer shooting retreating units than they themselves being in direct combat in the trenches. They got their fill of that in Mariupol and the Azov Steel Plant prior to surrendering.

Meanwhile, Bakhmut, linchpin of the Donbass continues to fall and the relatively small Russian expeditionary infantry force in Eastern Ukraine will be receiving 300,000 added troops to secure the new border. Any Ukraine attack will be pure suicide as shown by the offensive in Khearson against regular army Russian troops.

One suspects the added 300,000 troops is also to deter NATO if it were to entertain any adventurous ideas now that Boris Johnson's war approaches the end. Consider, for example, the total size of UK ground forces.

I see you are picking and choosing questions asked of you on here which to respond to, Typical of a russian shill.   Anyways those 300000 new citizen "troops" will be toast soon. russia cannot stop the onslaught of the western arms supplied to Ukraine. They cant even find one Himars. and the himars are making the russians look totally stupid while the Ukrainians continue to slaughter more and more orcs each day, lol.  Most of russias regular army troops got whiped out the first month, remember the vdv slaughter trying to take kiev? hahahaha... your delusional statements on here are nothing but mere repeated statements by the kremlin themselves, and you are just trolling this website on purpose. But hey its fun to watch everyone here slam facts in your face that you cannot deny, which you dont anyways because you pick and choose what to respond to here anyways
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:04:28 AM EDT
[#23]
How can you win/lose a fake war? Oh you mean when the puppet masters decide they've funneled enough money through Ukraine and supposedly disrupted the food supply chain enough to cause global food shortages? Yea, go democracy!
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:07:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How can you win/lose a fake war? Oh you mean when the puppet masters decide they've funneled enough money through Ukraine and supposedly disrupted the food supply chain enough to cause global food shortages? Yea, go democracy!
View Quote

What’s fake about it?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:12:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you saying brave Putin is being jerked around like a marionette?

Maybe Russia couldn’t have invaded.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:15:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Zelensky is the leader of the free world. How does that make you feel?

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:09:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

what a miserable life one must live to be that dumb.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:19:15 AM EDT
[#28]
What is so difficult to understand that most people don’t care.

They just didn’t think ruining our economies over that “conflict” was worth it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:21:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I wonder if we're approaching, or past a tipping point, where no one can really afford to lose until its escalated to a global level.  What if miraculously Russia brings it's A game all the sudden?  Can Europe really let them take over Ukraine?  Can the US after investing so many billions?  Can Putin really afford to just take relatively minor gains or pull out entirely?
View Quote

This guy gets it. Putin can’t lost since the day he started it. Now the west can’t lose either
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:32:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This guy gets it. Putin can’t lost since the day he started it. Now the west can’t lose either
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if we're approaching, or past a tipping point, where no one can really afford to lose until its escalated to a global level.  What if miraculously Russia brings it's A game all the sudden?  Can Europe really let them take over Ukraine?  Can the US after investing so many billions?  Can Putin really afford to just take relatively minor gains or pull out entirely?

I think the real issue isn't how much money we have spent, I mean look at Astan. It's the fact Vlad has said he's coming for other countries if he takes Ukraine. The question if it gets to that point is, how and when?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:20:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:44:32 AM EDT
[#32]
I hope they can sign an accord and fuck off. Both of those shit holes don't deserve the piss in America's urinals.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#33]
I hope they lose and are humiliated.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:01:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Here's a video with Scott Ritter saying Nato won't win.

Putin issues DEVASTATING warning to NATO if they even try it | Redacted with Clayton Morris

Who's Scott Ritter?
Scott Ritter is a former US Marine Corps Intelligence Officer whose service over a 20-plus-year career included tours of duty in the former Soviet Union implementing arms control agreements, serving on the staff of US Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf during the Gulf War and later as a Chief Weapons Inspector with the UN in Iraq from 1991-98.

Don't know if he's right but if he is we could be seconds from nuclear war.

Video is worth the watch.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:03:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Being called a warhawk for cheering Ukraine's self defense is as silly as calling Rittenhouse a murderer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still waiting for someone to make the connection from "America should not be giving money to Ukraine for the purpose of conducting this particular war."
-to-

Tell me about it!

Its not self defense when we're paying for it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:18:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I just want to see the Russians flying the rainbow flag on their embassies. And badly passing trannies in charge of their nuclear weapons. We must spread the new American values far and wide. It is our greatest strength.
View Quote

Spot on.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Here's a video with Scott Ritter saying Nato won't win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=008c-KIuJ1o

Who's Scott Ritter?
Scott Ritter is a former US Marine Corps Intelligence Officer whose service over a 20-plus-year career included tours of duty in the former Soviet Union implementing arms control agreements, serving on the staff of US Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf during the Gulf War and later as a Chief Weapons Inspector with the UN in Iraq from 1991-98.

Don't know if he's right but if he is we could be seconds from nuclear war.

Video is worth the watch.
View Quote

@Dumptruck33

You forgot to list where he was exposing himself to a 15 year old and has to register as a sex offender and did time in prison.

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:04:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't see anything fake about this war.   Tens of thousands of people are dying.    Ukraine is fighting for it's life against Russia.   Sure it's politicized by people, but the war is real.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-to-

Tell me about it!

Sure it is.   It's still self defense if you've got people invading your property shooting at you and you're shooting back w/ ammo your neighbor handed to you.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:16:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sure it is.   It's still self defense if you've got people invading your property shooting at you and you're shooting back w/ ammo your neighbor handed to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-to-

Tell me about it!

No, that's your neighbor coming to your defense. If nation sovereignty is important, nations should be 100% responsible for their own defense. Can't have it both ways
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:19:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No, that's your neighbor coming to your defense. If nation sovereignty is important, nations should be 100% responsible for their own defense. Can't have it both ways
View Quote

That's the dumbest statement I've heard in GD for a long time, and that's saying something
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's the dumbest statement I've heard in GD for a long time, and that's saying something
View Quote

Thank you for writing this detailed and thoughtful response, your feedback is not valuable
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except there's a bit more than just that.

A more closer scenario would be you just having had a fire and lost everything but your neighbor gives you a gun and ammo.

It's still self defense.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Thank you for writing this detailed and thoughtful response, your feedback is not valuable
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s foolish to suggest that only the largest countries can have self defense.

Ukraine was invited by Russia.  That is a fact.

Russia invaded in a war of expansion.  That is a fact.

Ukraine is defending itself from that invasion.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said they couldn't defend themselves, I just said they should do it on their own dime.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:40:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

A more closer scenario would be you just having had a fire and lost everything but your neighbor gives you a gun and ammo.

It's still self defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's still self defense.

So when do we stop being on the hook for the "self defense" of other nation States? Because if we keep footing the bill, they essentially become satellite States of the US. It would be ridiculous to suggest that continued financial support doesn't come with conditions
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I never said they couldn't defend themselves, I just said they should do it on their own dime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is of course impossible.  Ergo, you want them to not be able to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So when do we stop being on the hook for the "self defense" of other nation States? Because if we keep footing the bill, they essentially become satellite States of the US. It would be ridiculous to suggest that continued financial support doesn't come with conditions
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's still self defense.

The conditions are that they remove the ability of one of our primary global competitors to threaten NATO for a couple of decades.  A bonus is new gear we get to exploit.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Which is of course impossible.  Ergo, you want them to not be able to defend themselves.
View Quote

So the US has to defend any other country that isn't able to fully rout anyone who attacks them?  

Fuck.  That.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top