BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We're waiting.... When do you report for duty?  I hope you stay warm for a little while.  We can sit by the tree together. I have presents for everyone. Your presence will be it's own gift to us.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20210101_123944_2_jpg-2533837.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is LITERALLY regurgitating Russian propaganda, straight from the Russian government.

If anyone needed an example, here it is.

Brave words. NATO in its support of the Ukraine has expended a significant portion of its munitions that would enable it to take on the Russian military fighting in its own backyard.

Russia will finish liberating the Donbas and hunker down for the winter. Russia will cut off all transport across the Dnieper River. What's left of the Ukraine military east of the Dnieper will then slowly wither away, incapable of real military action.

In the spring I suspect Poland, Hungary and Romania will occupy their historical lands in Western Ukraine. The rump Ukraine with Kiev will become a welfare ward of the US for many, many years. Under Zelensky this rump state's principle economic activity will be a sex tourism destination for the NATO elite.

But the billions will continue to flow from the central government in an endless stream of grift. Never give up the con.

We're waiting.... When do you report for duty?  I hope you stay warm for a little while.  We can sit by the tree together. I have presents for everyone. Your presence will be it's own gift to us.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20210101_123944_2_jpg-2533837.JPG

Have you picked a post war career?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Have you picked the brothel you'll be working at?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is LITERALLY regurgitating Russian propaganda, straight from the Russian government.

Brave words. NATO in its support of the Ukraine has expended a significant portion of its munitions that would enable it to take on the Russian military fighting in its own backyard.

Russia will finish liberating the Donbas and hunker down for the winter. Russia will cut off all transport across the Dnieper River. What's left of the Ukraine military east of the Dnieper will then slowly wither away, incapable of real military action.

In the spring I suspect Poland, Hungary and Romania will occupy their historical lands in Western Ukraine. The rump Ukraine with Kiev will become a welfare ward of the US for many, many years. Under Zelensky this rump state's principle economic activity will be a sex tourism destination for the NATO elite.

But the billions will continue to flow from the central government in an endless stream of grift. Never give up the con.

Have you picked the brothel you'll be working at?

Talk talk talk. Yawn. Still waiting.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:51:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Sunflower harvesting.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Simple math. In a modern war dominated by artillery, when one side out guns the other 10 to 1, the casualties are 10 to 1. The Ukraines KIA to date are 60k, ergo Russian KIA are a tenth that.
View Quote

While I’m skeptical of Ukrainian claims for Russian casualties your explanation is ludicrous.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

While I’m skeptical of Ukrainian claims for Russian casualties your explanation is ludicrous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Simple math. In a modern war dominated by artillery, when one side out guns the other 10 to 1, the casualties are 10 to 1. The Ukraines KIA to date are 60k, ergo Russian KIA are a tenth that.

It seems the foot soldiers of the Special Operation also go to Special schools. Bless his heart.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:20:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its close enough. One reaches a roughly analogous result based on an initial active army size of 200,000 and territory lost with a static defensive strategy of fighting to last man and employing nationalistic blocking forces.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:23:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

???? ?? ? ?????????? ?????? ???????? ?????????

??? ??????????? ?????? ????????? ???? ? ??????? ?????
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It seems the foot soldiers of the Special Operation also go to Special schools. Bless his heart.

???? ?? ? ?????????? ?????? ???????? ?????????

??? ??????????? ?????? ????????? ???? ? ??????? ?????

??? ????????? ? ?????? ????????. ? ????????? ??????? ????? ??????? "????????"

All minibuses in Russia are short. unfortunately children's helmets were distributed to the "soldiers"
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:53:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Good video of a Russian store after 6 months of sanctions.

I suspect the upcoming referendum votes in the Ukraine will be overwhelming in favor of exiting the Ukraine and returning to Rodina Mat. Tell me again, why is the central government so hell bent on spending billions and billions to prevent historical Russian lands, inhabited by Russians from being a part of Russia?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ups7Dmzk3E
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You believe that the war is hurting the EU more than Russia.  

Why would you NOT believe there are 57 genders?

Both require gullibility and acceptance of propaganda.

You've proven to be susceptible

Good video of a Russian store after 6 months of sanctions.

I suspect the upcoming referendum votes in the Ukraine will be overwhelming in favor of exiting the Ukraine and returning to Rodina Mat. Tell me again, why is the central government so hell bent on spending billions and billions to prevent historical Russian lands, inhabited by Russians from being a part of Russia?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ups7Dmzk3E

Because the people that live there disagree with your assessment that they are Russians living on Russian lands. It's not Russia's call to make. The sham referendum will be as meaningless as every other vote Russia holds.

"Central" government. Mods, why do we allow obvious Russian trolls on this site?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:57:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It should be understood that up to now, Russia is operating within the legal bounds of a Special Military Operation. As such nearly all of the infantry fighting in the Donbas has been done not by the Russian army but by the militias, the Chechens and the Wagner Group. Once the Russian inhabited lands return to Russia, the SMO constraints will be lifted and Ukrainian military attacks on these lands, such as the shelling of civilian areas in Donetsk city as has been carried out since 2014, will be considered as attacks on Russia itself.

Russia will bring to bear the entire force of the Russian military to defend these areas and stop such attacks. As well, NATO will be considered as a direct participant in these attacks against Russia. Russia just announced partial mobilization. Russian KIA to date are slightly less than 6,000.

The question remains, why is the central government so hell bent on historical Russian lands, inhabited by Russians from being a part of Russia?
View Quote

Stop slurping Russian BS. There are over 50k Russian KIA and that's not counting the militias or Wagner douchebags. The shelling you mention is pure propaganda as well, Ukraine has been fighting Russian invaders since 2014. These invaders are on the land RUSSIA gave back to Ukraine in 1954. Who else are they going to throw in the meat grinder? The VDV is almost gone. Spetrznaz too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russian KIA to date are slightly less than 6,000.

@oswald01

Where did you get this statistic from?

Can you provide a link?  

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Where did you get the 10 to 1 stat, and where did you get the 60k Ukrainians KIA stat?  

Can you provide a link?

@oswald01

...or you could just admit that you are regurgitating that stats provided by Defense Minister Shoigu.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@oswald01

Can you provide a link?  

Where did you get the 10 to 1 stat, and where did you get the 60k Ukrainians KIA stat?  

Can you provide a link?

@oswald01

...or you could just admit that you are regurgitating that stats provided by Defense Minister Shoigu.  

Yup, Shoigu that POS said that today (maybe he said 5k?)
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:16:30 AM EDT
[#14]
No.    I hope Russia gets curb stomped on this and has to leave in disgrace.  Might be a bonus if Putin loses power in the process, but you never know.  His replacement might be worse than him.   On the other hand I don't think anything is certain right now.   Ukraine might screw up.  Putin might find a way to win.  Putin might decide to go death blossom and nuke everything.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

While I'm skeptical of Ukrainian claims for Russian casualties your explanation is ludicrous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I'm skeptical of Ukrainian claims for Russian casualties your explanation is ludicrous.

I've been skeptical as well, but there's some interesting evidence based on "life insurance" payouts and medals (they are numbered) suggesting the 50k number is actually pretty close. On top of that we have visual confirmation of almost 1,200 OFFICERS alone killed in the war, that number in no way can equal 6k total.
Perhaps the totally non-racists non-nazi Russians don't consider Buryats Russian though, then that number may make sense.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I've been skeptical as well, but there's some interesting evidence based on "life insurance" payouts and medals (they are numbered) suggesting the 50k number is actually pretty close. On top of that we have visual confirmation of almost 1,200 OFFICERS alone killed in the war, that number in no way can equal 6k total.
Perhaps the totally non-racists non-nazi Russians don't consider Buryats Russian though, then that number may make sense.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdKYCjzXgAAuenz?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

I assume Moscow factors out Chechen, Wagner, LPR militia etc. But not so much wrapped up in fatality numbers as his explanation for his post. Did the rank of that captured officer finally get confirmed? Colonel? Up in Kharkiv
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:39:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I assume Moscow factors out Chechen, Wagner, LPR militia etc. But not so much wrapped up in fatality numbers as his explanation for his post. Did the rank of that captured officer finally get confirmed? Colonel? Up in Kharkiv
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdKYCjzXgAAuenz?format=jpg&name=small

Yes they do factor them out. That 50k number is only Russian army- not Wagner, not LPR because those guys don't get the medals or payouts (not sure about Chechens though).

I believe last I heard it was a LtCol or Col. I don't think it was the general as some claimed.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:08:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes they do factor them out. That 50k number is only Russian army- not Wagner, not LPR because those guys don't get the medals or payouts (not sure about Chechens though).

I believe last I heard it was a LtCol or Col. I don't think it was the general as some claimed.
View Quote

Well at least my ignorance of Russian tanks only attracts snarky comments in threads rather than KIA/POW. I don’t hold a high regard for the militia types but according to the Russians the “Somalia” battalion of the LPR militia if I remember is supposedly capable. I’m oversupplying but it seems like much of US platoon/company/batttalion/brigade leadership is generally solid but our highest level is our weak point and those people aren’t subject to KIA/POW. Then again neither is Putin, Xi Jingping and now that dipshit in North Korea has taped nukes to himself to make sure he isn’t KIA either.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Mods, why do we allow obvious Russian trolls on this site?
View Quote

You're so pathetic how you try to censor viewpoints you don't agree with. If we banned every poster that shared incorrect data then every ukebro on this site would be banned.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You're so pathetic how you try to censor viewpoints you don't agree with. If we banned every poster that shared incorrect data then every ukebro on this site would be banned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give it a rest nancy. This guy is clearly parroting shit DIRECTLY from Shoigu. He makes this site worse, he deliberately lies and obfuscates.

You call me pathetic, but you're the one that chose to move to Russia. Your words mean nothing, and it's a point of pride that you don't like me. It means I'm doing something right.

ETA- To be clear I don't want to censor people I disagree with. I have disagreed with many. I asked why we allow OBVIOUS Russian trolls in this site. You're well on your way to being a real Russian though, they have issues with honesty as well.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:43:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 2:46:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

We should not ban people for accidentally or erroneously posting false information.

However, should we ban people who DELIBERATEY regurgitate false information as part of a Russian disinformation operation?  

I still say no.  But we SHOULD identify them and call them out for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We should not ban people for accidentally or erroneously posting false information.

However, should we ban people who DELIBERATEY regurgitate false information as part of a Russian disinformation operation?  

I think some people are just on edge after getting mobilized. Let's all take a deep breathe.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think some people are just on edge after getting mobilized. Let's all take a deep breathe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:44:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

As originally written, the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights makes no mention of "Federal Government". Indeed, the word Federal enters the Constitution only once in the 24th Amendment in 1964 which abolished the poll tax. This, in spite of the fact elections were designated by the Constitution to be solely managed by State Legislatures and NOT by either State judiciaries or the State executive.

"Federal Government" is a Deep State concoction.

View Quote

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Epic post of this thread!!

Now back to the battle between the pro uke/rus people. Amuse me pleebs.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why are Russian vehicle losses 4x that of Ukrainian ones?

Ukrainian vehicle losses Link

Russian vehicle losses

Link

Shoigu is lying when he says only 6k dead. Maybe just from Kharkiv, but that’s a false hood

@oswald01
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:51:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Russian vehicle losses

Link

Shoigu is lying when he says only 6k dead. Maybe just from Kharkiv, but that’s a false hood

@oswald01
View Quote

Moral of the story is both sides are lying.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Its close enough. One reaches a roughly analogous result based on an initial active army size of 200,000 and territory lost with a static defensive strategy of fighting to last man and employing nationalistic blocking forces.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is a 'nationalistic blocking force.'
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:57:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The enemy's viewpoints...
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:22:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Interestingly, many Azov fighters and commanders were released today.

Putin says denazification was a main goal of the "SMO"....Azov are supposedly Nazis.

Does this mean...*gasp* Putin was lying?!?! Was this simply a war of conquest??? NO WAY
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:33:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hard to lie when one side is a genocidal lunatic and the other has photo and video proof
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:54:17 AM EDT
[#35]
We need to post more pictures of the man, the legend himself to troll the commies.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:55:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We need to post more pictures of the man, the legend himself to troll the commies.

https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/AP22074068580360.jpg?resize=770%2C513
View Quote

Biden: I need help finding the stage

Putin: I need 300k more soldiers in Ukraine despite the fact we are winning

Zelensky: I need ammunition, not a ride
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:56:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

In THIS particular sub-plot of the “story,” @oswald01 is willfully regurgitating Kremlin lies OR is not capable of knowing that they are lies.

The entire “both sides are the same” shtick gets old.  It’s dishonest or demonstrates shabby critical thinking.  Don’t you agree?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russian vehicle losses

Link

@oswald01

In THIS particular sub-plot of the “story,” @oswald01 is willfully regurgitating Kremlin lies OR is not capable of knowing that they are lies.

The entire “both sides are the same” shtick gets old.  It’s dishonest or demonstrates shabby critical thinking.  Don’t you agree?

They are not the same. Russia is the aggressor and set up the war under false pretences similar to how Hitler claimed Poland attacked Germany and thus had to retaliate although the reason is different, it is a lie.

Zelensky has made false claims to ramp up support and donations to help his cause. Understandable WHY but it still is a lie. Point being made is don't trust news right away from both sources BUT erring on the side that Ukraine side is MORE true but not entirely true.

So yes, I agree that thinking that both side are the same is shabby critical thinking. But critical thinking should know that you are not getting the whole truth and don't trust the news as gospel.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:10:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It should be understood that up to now, Russia is operating within the legal bounds of a Special Military Operation. As such nearly all of the infantry fighting in the Donbas has been done not by the Russian army but by the militias, the Chechens and the Wagner Group. Once the Russian inhabited lands return to Russia, the SMO constraints will be lifted and Ukrainian military attacks on these lands, such as the shelling of civilian areas in Donetsk city as has been carried out since 2014, will be considered as attacks on Russia itself.

Russia will bring to bear the entire force of the Russian military to defend these areas and stop such attacks. As well, NATO will be considered as a direct participant in these attacks against Russia. Russia just announced partial mobilization. Russian KIA to date are slightly less than 6,000.

The question remains, why is the central government so hell bent on historical Russian lands, inhabited by Russians from being a part of Russia?
View Quote

*this Russian screeching has been brought to you by RT*
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:15:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought RT was told to STFU by the Kremlin?

Oswald's post has more bullshit than a RT article (and I don't read RT since it is all bullshit anyway).
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:26:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Biden: I need help finding the stage

Putin: I need 300k more soldiers in Ukraine despite the fact we are winning

Zelensky: I need ammunition, not a ride
View Quote

Putin:

Enemy at the gate; One out of tow gets a rifle, one without follows him
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:38:25 AM EDT
[#41]
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Napoleon Bonaparte

They came on in the same old way, and we sent them back in the same old way.

Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:41:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@oswald01

Can you provide a link?  

Bwahahahaha, you're so full of shit comrade,  Even the russians admitted they have 50,000 plus KIA from printed obits alone.....only shoigu is the only one who said 6000 kia, you want to do the simple math arguement?? ok... Russia is now mobilizing 300,000 troops, not to make new formations but to fill the vacant spots in existing units inside Ukraine!! read that again, replacing vacant spots from dead and wounded in existing units in Ukraine. Those are facts stated by the kremlin.  You cannot argue your dumb simple math shit anymore Putie boy.   Killed and wounded for Russia is over 150000. russia is calling up twice that much because they expect to lose that many again.  You fail even at spreading russian propaganda.. and you know it. lol
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:34:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

If your strategy is to buy time as you replace your original army which has had all its equipment destroyed while training and re-equipping new forces in NATO countries for some last throw of the dice in an "Ardennes" type offensive, you are going to dragnet the country and forcibly conscript. Your upper limit age wise in this endeavor is 70 years. Such a dragnet will yield "cannon fodder". They will be given maybe 2 weeks training and beat up AKs.

So with excavators you dig mile upon mile of trenches. You dump the cannon fodder in the trenches. Your opponent destroys the cannon fodder with drone directed artillery. The cannon fodder gets little to no supporting fire and some cannon fodder units after taking 50% casualties in a matter of days might try to retreat (hence the 10 to 1 casualty rate). This is where you have units of "true believers" whose purpose is to block the retreating units by directing artillery on them or shooting them.

Of course you want to keep this a secret so you would be sure google assiduously hides all this.

The "true believers" are Bandara Nazi scum who much prefer shooting retreating units than they themselves being in direct combat in the trenches. They got their fill of that in Mariupol and the Azov Steel Plant prior to surrendering.

Meanwhile, Bakhmut, linchpin of the Donbass continues to fall and the relatively small Russian expeditionary infantry force in Eastern Ukraine will be receiving 300,000 added troops to secure the new border. Any Ukraine attack will be pure suicide as shown by the offensive in Khearson against regular army Russian troops.

One suspects the added 300,000 troops is also to deter NATO if it were to entertain any adventurous ideas now that Boris Johnson's war approaches the end. Consider, for example, the total size of UK ground forces.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:03:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If your strategy is to buy time as you replace your original army which has had all its equipment destroyed while training and re-equipping new forces in NATO countries for some last throw of the dice in an "Ardennes" type offensive, you are going to dragnet the country and forcibly conscript. Your upper limit age wise in this endeavor is 70 years. Such a dragnet will yield "cannon fodder". They will be given maybe 2 weeks training and beat up AKs.

So with excavators you dig mile upon mile of trenches. You dump the cannon fodder in the trenches. Your opponent destroys the cannon fodder with drone directed artillery. The cannon fodder gets little to no supporting fire and some cannon fodder units after taking 50% casualties in a matter of days might try to retreat (hence the 10 to 1 casualty rate). This is where you have units of "true believers" whose purpose is to block the retreating units by directing artillery on them or shooting them.

Of course you want to keep this a secret so you would be sure google assiduously hides all this.

The "true believers" are Bandara Nazi scum who much prefer shooting retreating units than they themselves being in direct combat in the trenches. They got their fill of that in Mariupol and the Azov Steel Plant prior to surrendering.

Meanwhile, Bakhmut, linchpin of the Donbass continues to fall and the relatively small Russian expeditionary infantry force in Eastern Ukraine will be receiving 300,000 added troops to secure the new border. Any Ukraine attack will be pure suicide as shown by the offensive in Khearson against regular army Russian troops.

One suspects the added 300,000 troops is also to deter NATO if it were to entertain any adventurous ideas now that Boris Johnson's war approaches the end. Consider, for example, the total size of UK ground forces.
View Quote

Lol

The first 2/3 of your post describes what's going on with Russia. You do realize that, yes?

And out of 150k original troops theres only a small expeditionary force left? How do you guys only have 6k losses?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:15:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

The 6,000 figure apparently was in MoD speech.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's delusional. Take him to the infirmary.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It's just something his friend forwarded him.

A lot like Scott ritter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He believes a random felon, conspiracy theorist/Holocaust-denier who claims that a column of Chinese armor has invaded Ukraine.  lol

It's just something his friend forwarded him.

A lot like Scott ritter.

Don't you guys have anything better to do than fucking rag on me?

And quit @'ing me! For Christ's sake!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I completely agree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish they’d both lose.

I don’t give a shit about either and I’m sick of paying for this fleecing operation taking place.

I completely agree.

Better pepper your angus with attitudes like that.

The fucking white knights for Ukraine are out in force.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:47:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Still waiting for someone to make the connection from "America should not be giving money to Ukraine for the purpose of conducting this particular war."
-to-
"You love Russia and hate freedom."

The fucken' warhawks get more bloodthirsty every day.
Let Europe handle their own shit for a change.

View Quote

Tell me about it!
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top