Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2011 6:24:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 6:25:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd consider it more of a medium-powered assault rifle.
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 6:26:28 AM EDT
[#2]
ummm.... high powered and AR15 dont really belong together...

M1A, sure, AR10, you bet... those I would consider high powered and for DOW types a much better choice than an AR15...
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 6:27:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd say that the AR15 is pretty much just "standard power".
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 6:27:41 AM EDT
[#4]
No civilian law enforcement agency should be allow to own, operate, or otherwise posses anything that is illegal for Joe Citizen.

Is MS a free state?
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 6:31:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A legal ad in a statewide newspaper says they must have four magazines per gun, night sights and trade in allowances for existing weap

Trituim sights on an AR15?    I think they'd be better off spending that money on a decent light setup.  Maybe throw a MOE handguard on it and install your preferred lighting system of choice.
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 6:33:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No civilian law enforcement agency should be allow to own, operate, or otherwise posses anything that is illegal for Joe Citizen.

Is MS a free state?

Yes.
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 6:37:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Is there any government agency that doesn't have armed agents, "assault rifles", etc?
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 6:38:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Thank goodness they are not full-power assault rifles.

Only squatdog could handle one of them.

Link Posted: 10/4/2011 6:44:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is there any government agency that doesn't have armed agents, "assault rifles", etc?

I don't know about MS, but here in Florida, wildlife guys are state LEO's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top