Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2001 9:23:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/30/2001 9:35:53 PM EST by dlundj3]
I let my wife shoot my L.E. ar and she loves it. Now she wants one. The problem is the fixed telestocks are to long for her. Does anyone know if I can order a fixed telestock to a specific lenght?
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 10:08:20 PM EST
You might be able to drill a detent notch in a collaspble stock and fix it to a specfic length, then rivet it permanently. Overall it must be longer than 26.5 inches iI believe.
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 3:25:24 AM EST
...or try an A1. Be sure to get the A1 butt stock screw. The stock is about an inch shorter.
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 4:57:44 AM EST
Ah, there is another option. Buy her a real pre-ban with the adjustable collapsible stock. Expensive fix but hey, she [b]is[/b] your wife and she's asking for a gun. How can you say no to that? CMOS
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 5:01:23 AM EST
I think some companies will "fix" telestocks in any position if you ask. Talk to Ed at Gunsmoke (in the "for sale" forum) He will be able to help. [:D] Milldude
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 5:02:58 AM EST
thats the idea. "i hafta buy a pre ban so YOU can shoot it" hehehe. sounds like a birthday present to me
Top Top