Any feedback positive or negative?

She is thinking like a nice C cup

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
12 pages and a lock.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me guess, she wants to look better for you...

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Boobies are boobietiful.

Why does she want one?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#4]
This should be good
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#5]
You know we will want to see the before and after pics, don't you?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#6]
My opinion (worth what you paid for it):

To get back what gravity and old age has eventually softend/drooped/etc., I think it is fine (and my wife might consider that some day).

To get "bigger" or "better", I think the money would be better spent on therapy.  

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah...THIS THREAD WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I like Boobies,other than that no advice,sorry
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Let her get it done.

It will make her feel better about herself.

Even better when she keeps getting hit on and flattered by some and all schmoes.

Then when you leave the toilet seat up one too many times, all those flattering moments she has had since her recent job will be even more flattereing.

Then you get paranoid about all the new guy friends she has and its all down hill from there.

I say let her get them. Then post about them later here on AR15.com

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:02:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Tell her to work at McDonalds........

OH.........that kind of "boob" job!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#11]
we need a poll!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#12]
"Oh man, I love titties."

- Steve Carrel in "The 40 Year Old Virgin"
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#13]

"Just say NO to Bondo-Boobies...!"
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, I certainly like to look at boobs.
If you don't have any reservations, go for it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:04:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Make sure we get some before and after pics if you go through with it.

J
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#16]
in the words of sir mix a lot: plastic parts are made for toys
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:05:34 PM EDT
[#17]
TAG
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#18]
There is no sagging or anything, she just wants them to be "bigger" to make her more "proportionate"

She got a booty like a sista. . . . . (damn, hope she doesn't see that I just said that)

Poll coming
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Ok......I got this one.

1.  Why does your wife want it?

If the answer is "Because I want her to have big boobs, and, I've been after her to have big boobs."

She shouldn't have the proceedure,a nd, you damn well better be ashamed and be sensitive to her.

If the answer is "Becasue she would feel better about herself, wether anyone else thinks it's right or not"

Then, yes.  She should go ahead.

Mrs Goon had hers done.  I was all for it, all the way up until she was about to go in, and, I lost my nerve.  I said...I didn't want her to do it because I was so scared of her getting hurt, or messed up, or anything else....I just didn't want her to do it.  I was in Kuwait at the time, and, was doing this over the phone.  She calmly related to me that she had been stuffing her bra since she was a kid, and, she always wanted boobs, and, she was going to have them, with, or without my approval.

They turned out super.

The only regret Mrs Goon has is not going bigger.  

Tell yours the only regret most women have is they didn't go bigger.

The biggest thing is this:  DO YOUR HOMEWORK!  

Do NOT settle for the lowest price.

Make sure yours is comfortable with her surgeon.

If you IM me, I can get you the contact info for Mrs Goons doc....Who is the best, AFAIK.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Bet he don't have the balls to tell his wife that a poll on AR15.com says D-Cup or bigger.
Jim
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#21]
I would be curious to know the average pre-op size for women who get these done.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
in the words of sir mix a lot: plastic parts are made for toys

Sorry to do this to ya, but it's "silicone parts are made for toys"

Again, hate to be that guy, but you can't go around misquoting Sir Mix Alot
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I would be curious to know the average pre-op size for women who get these done.

Mrs Goon was a small B.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Ok,I thought about it.If she is gonna do it,have her get ones big enough you will have to hire two midgets to walk around and help support them
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:20:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Tell her that if she lets you suck on them long enough they'll grow.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:24:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Let her get it done.

It will make her feel better about herself.

Even better when she keeps getting hit on and flattered by some and all schmoes.

Then when you leave the toilet seat up one too many times, all those flattering moments she has had since her recent job will be even more flattereing.

Then you get paranoid about all the new guy friends she has and its all down hill from there.

I say let her get them. Then post about them later here on AR15.com

Actually, your assesment is probably not that far off....
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Quoted:

[which = +1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Where's the pics?  We have to rate the rack before we can decide.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#30]

you need to make her feel beautiful and sexy for who she is so she doesn't need the change...
bodies change all throughout our lives and even with the artificial, it won't last because the rest of her will change and she'll need something again in 5 years...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd rather a woman was flat as a board rather than having plastic boobs.  The bolt-ons never look right.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
you need to make her feel beautiful and sexy for who she is so she doesn't need the change...
bodies change all throughout our lives and even with the artificial, it won't last because the rest of her will change and she'll need something again in 5 years...

Shut up fruitcake, bigger boobs are better boobs.

Unless they are like those nasty gigantic ones.

But C sounds good.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:34:17 PM EDT
[#33]
+1

You will like them.......and if they are the sailene (sp?) kind, you will never know the difference.

Accountant

PS: No I am not posting before and after pics of Mrs. Accountant
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:35:59 PM EDT
[#34]
OK by me.

Hardly any of these things go wrong nowadays but there are exceptions.  I saw a show on the Discovery Channel about one such mistake and it was not pretty.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
OK by me.

Hardly any of these things go wrong nowadays but there are exceptions.  I saw a show on the Discovery Channel about one such mistake and it was not pretty.

VERY IMPORTANT

If she does get them and she starts getting sick in a couple of months, it could be the implant and it should be removed as soon as possible!

If not....

Have fun
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#36]
I know several chicks who soon after they got a boob job, their self esteem and value increased and they found greener grass (and yes, some even got divorced)

moral:  never pay for a boob job because it is the next guy you are buying them for
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#37]
What, no pictures? :P

It all depends on the existing 'gear'. :)

Why would she want them, seriously? Unless they're saggy and/or almost non-existent, I don't see the point. If anything, most women need a reduction.

Not only that, but they're not all that attractive... they -look- fake.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:40:29 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mrs Goon was a small B.

Mmmm.....thats about perfect.

*drool*
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Mrs Goon is now a small D, big C....She was a small B.

I know the distinction, 'casue I've been married for 10 years.

She wanted her boobs for her, and, she's been a different girl....(For the good) since she got them.

I posted this 'casue I know she doesn't mind, and, I know the advice she usually gives other girls when they are considering enhancemnt.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:46:30 PM EDT
[#40]
If it makes her feel better, go for it.  A C-cup looks very natural on most women.  So, I don't think that's outrageous or anything.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#41]
If its for her and there are no other issues, OK.   MikeJohnson is right, though, if there are other issues, your wife may use the extra attention she gets to move on to other pastures...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#42]
I could think of better things to spend that much money on!

A buddy of mine and his wife (with bolt-ons) think they are the greatest thing.  Another buddy's wife says she wouldn't do it over if she could.  She and her husband don't like the way they feel.  She's finally over the "newness" of them and is now getting tired of all the comments, usually by some drunk asshole.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Any members wives had this done?

Any suggestions?

Any feedback positive or negative?

She is thinking like a nice C cup

Thanks

A full C will be a D.  Get a D.  The initial swelling will be impressive, but after everything settles down after surgery, she may wish they were bigger if she goes with a C.  I am a tittie expert, trust me on this.  A D is really not all that noticeable, unless she really wants them noticed.  IM if you have any questions.  I am sure this thread will get ugly in a hurry.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#44]
and away we go..........
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#45]
My wife went from flat to fluffy! Flat as a board... I mean she should have had "This side up" printed on her chest. Now a small D cup of saline fun! It was her idea, not mine. She had trouble finding clothes that fit. She breast fed our daughter after the boob job and they still look great. It was fun for the whole family! There is some serious pain the first few days. Serious pain.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Both my daughters were raised with great self esteem and so was my wife.

If they are doing it for a mans acceptance, problem.

For they're own reasons, no problem.

A woman is much more than her "boob" size

GM
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Boobies are boobietiful.

Yes they are. Big or small.

Real boobies are always superior to bolt-ons.

That said, if she insists on doing this.....      go big or go home. Nothing less than a D cup. And I mean a full D cup.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Fake bewbs are...Well... Fake... Feel fake, look fake.. Leave em alone.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top