Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2009 7:12:32 AM EDT
Check this out:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/gms/1364853000.html

P O'd Wife Selling Ex's Good Stuff (Pipersville Pa)

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Date: 2009-09-08, 7:12PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Ex Wife has had enough - cleaning out the garage BIG TIME OF EX-HUBBY'S STUFF

Date of sale : -

Saturday September 12 , 2009

Location Of Sale - ( For convenience only )

XXXXX XXXXX Farm - (Not XXXXX's Stuff)
XXXXX Rte 611 North
Pipersville, Pa 18947

Time Of Sale ––-; 9:00 AM - NO EARLY BIRDS

Partial Listing of Goods - NO JUNK

18' Aluminum Canoe , 14' Thule Box , Weed Wackers ( multiple ) , Hand Drills , 1970's 10 Speed Bike with Baker Seat , Propane Heaters ,Full Size quality Table Saw , Jack Stands , Hydraulic Lift For Motorcycle , Shop Vac's , Gasoline Water Pump , Gun Cabinet ( no guns ) , Carhardt Coveralls , Hunting Equipment, Fishing Rods , Razorback Scooter , 2 Mounted Deer Heads ,2 Turntable DJ setup in carry case , Industrial Paddle Fan in sealed box , DJ dual CD Player , some small electronics as is in box lots , Security Equipment , 3 Underwater Sea-Doo mini scooters ( don't know what else to call them ) - ––––- plus a whole lot more -

SHE'S SERIOUS THIS TIME - ITS GOING

PLUS ***** Oink Johnson will be open at 9:00 AM with his famous pork sandwiches *****

ALL ARE INVITED -

THIS IS CASH AND CARRY

- DON'T CONSIDER ANYTHING ELSE

While I love a good deal, I would not be comfortable taking advantage of another man as I've been there....
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#1]
IF the guy has a lawyer worth his salt, I'd be wary of replevins of any merchandise that I bought from the bitch.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Guy had a lot of toys.

But why sell the tools and lawn equipment?  That sounds like a woman who doesn't know how to look after herself.

Buy the swag, stay away from the crazy bitch.  I'd go and see what she was asking for it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd hit the ATM and load up on every single item I could and I'd offer $.20 on the dollar.  Fuck 'em.  Sounds like he had time to clean it out and didn't.  Besides, he should have known better before he either got married or divorced.  Mine now.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:18:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a nice Stainless steel toolbox because of it
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:19:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
IF the guy has a lawyer worth his salt, I'd be wary of replevins of any merchandise that I bought from the bitch.

CASH and CARRY.

just don't email her ahead of time.  

IMHO I would steer clear, but nothing wrong with it.   Possession is 9/10ths and she possesses it and she can sell it if she wants to.  For all we know HE cleaned out the checking account first, etc etc.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Now I'm hungry for an Oink Johnson pork sandwich.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:20:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Nope, I'd buy it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:21:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Would not boter me in the slightest.  I picked up a pristine Colt Commander, a few saltwater reels and a 9.9 hp outboard just this way.

(BTW:  Hubby was a dirtbag, Wife was very nice and had her life together.  It's not always the woman's fault)
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:27:23 AM EDT
[#9]

....another mans gold....

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:31:04 AM EDT
[#10]

People sell stuff all the time.  How am I to know that the 'dude' at the sale is not the new BF or current 'court ordered hubby'?  The stuff is 'for sale leagally' and I'm willing to give the stuff that I can use a good home. But since you toss in the 'Evil Bitch' aspect; I ponder the following:

1) It's cheeper to keeper; MoFo
2) Why are not everybody that you know (that she doesnot) over there buying stuff just to sell it back to you later (*or better you using your money-and giving it back later)?
3) You didnt know this was comming? You 'really didnt think' that should move your gear?
4) opsec <> ––
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:39:56 AM EDT
[#11]
The first thought through my head was " my ex is selling the stuff i left behind" , but then i remembered she sold most of that during our seperation! Thank God for safes and not giving out the combo!
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#12]
nope, since i don't know the man - "bros before hoes" doesn't apply

and if she's hot, i'll do her also  

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Hmmm, I became addicted to .257 caliber rifles after moving in with an old GF, her ex left all kinds of reloading equipment for that caliber behind and told me I could have it. I still feel no shame from it...
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:48:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd buy that stuff if I wanted it.  But I'd start with a sammich from Oink Johnson.  I bet he makes a good pork sammich.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Pork the bitch, leave the sammich', sell the stuff back to the hubby for a profit...
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#16]

18' Aluminum Canoe , 14' Thule Box , Weed Wackers ( multiple ) , Hand Drills , 1970's 10 Speed Bike with Baker Seat , Propane Heaters ,Full Size quality Table Saw , Jack Stands , Hydraulic Lift For Motorcycle , Shop Vac's , Gasoline Water Pump , Gun Cabinet ( no guns ) , Carhardt Coveralls , Hunting Equipment, Fishing Rods , Razorback Scooter , 2 Mounted Deer Heads ,2 Turntable DJ setup in carry case , Industrial Paddle Fan in sealed box , DJ dual CD Player , some small electronics as is in box lots , Security Equipment , 3 Underwater Sea-Doo mini scooters ( don't know what else to call them )

Seriously?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:15:18 AM EDT
[#17]
There was a really nice mint condition 1969 Custom shop Fender Stratocaster on Ebay. It was at a pretty low reserve and the person claimed to be someones wife that was selling it for her husband who is in Afghanistan.

I looked in the history and saw the item was ended early twice and relisted so I just did not bid on it because I got a bad feeling.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I have a nice Stainless steel toolbox because of it

I hit a "Divorce Yard Sale" once and scored some hand tools, a Mossberg 500 "rifled, slug gun", and a very nice Ithaca Model 37 Deer Slayer. I paid less than $200.00 for it all.

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:43:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
nope, since i don't know the man - "bros before hoes" doesn't apply

and if she's hot, i'll do her also  

+1  
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:43:42 AM EDT
[#21]
I went through this same thing myself a few years back. The cunt cheated and lied and denied me access to any of my stuff. The cops didn't get involved because it was a "civil dispute" and I didn't have the money for a great lawyer coming right out of the military.

Anyways, I had / have a snap on toolbox that was about 8k just for the box and about 20k worth of tools. I was making payments on it at the time and no amount of negotiating or discussing would make her hand it over. The snap on dealer couldn't get them to answer the phone either to get it for me, and my friends scouted out the place to see if the box was there but it wasn't - they put it in storage in some unknown location. It ended that I didn't have the money for a lawyer so it sat in her garage for two years.

Fast forward to this february. I'm sitting in the airport waiting to take a flight to Italy for a nice long vacation. My phone ring and I see it's from the ex's area code. I think to myself "Fucking great" and answer it. On the other end is some guy who is asking me about the toolbox and that he called to check the serial number with my dealer and my dealer said it belonged to me and we've been trying to get ahold of it. Basically the ex was trying to sell it for $7500 on craigslist and this guy wanted to make sure it was legit. He heard me out about the story with the ex and told me he won't buy it and I thanked him profusely. He did add that the toolbox was at XXX house and gave me the address.

The snap on dealer called up the ex and her family as a prospective buyer not even an hour later and said he wanted to see the toolbox because he was interested in buying it. They give him the address to where it was and he showed up, snap on truck and with lift and all. (to see their faces would have been priceless). Basically they said he could not take it and the dealer threatened to call the cops as it was right there and it was technically his property. After much bitching and crying they gave up and he took it back. It now sits right back in my garage, 2+ years later.

Long story short? Don't give the bitch the satisfaction of buying her ex's stuff. You're only helping her one up the ex. I wish people would let it sit knowing it belong to her ex husband.

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#22]
she's hosting it at a puppy mill supporter. It wouldnt bother me buying someone else's stuff but the puppy ill thing does.I wouldnt go for that reason
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top