Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 1:29:33 PM EDT
I went home for lunch to find a bunch of my wifes relatives there(2 aunts, sister in law and grandma).  They were visting here while she is home on medical leave.  They where watching the news about NO.  Well some one brings up the topic of the mass lootings and civil unrest and state "they now have orders to shoot to kill" and making a big fuss about it, without bliking an eye my wife goes "you always shoot to kill, right honey" I reply "you don't shoot to hurt".  I guess all the gun talk and this NO situation she is seeing the light. Heck she even wants a glock now.

The look on here relatives faces was priceless.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Inlaws.......Outlaws..........what's the difference besides spelling?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Only problem is she wants a Glock instead of a Sig.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Outlaws are always wanted!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I went home for lunch to find a bunch of my wifes relatives there(2 aunts, sister in law and grandma).  They were visting here while she is home on medical leave.  They where watching the news about NO.  Well some one brings up the topic of the mass lootings and civil unrest and state "they now have orders to shoot to kill" and making a big fuss about it, without bliking an eye my wife goes "you always shoot to kill, right honey" I reply "you don't shoot to hurt".  I guess all the gun talk and this NO situation she is seeing the light. Heck she even wants a glock now.

The look on here relatives faces was priceless.

AMEN!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top