Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2010 7:19:26 PM EDT
Wife got a droid, any useful nursing/medical related apps out yet

She got the droid eris (the one without the keypad).....it seems that it might be quite a useful tool and a pretty neat toy
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#1]
lots of iphone med apps out there so I would assume there are some on the Android. try androidmedicalapps.com
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I would get the free version of epocrates. It's slow on the iphone, but I haven't found anything better.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I would get the free version of epocrates. It's slow on the iphone, but I haven't found anything better.

Not supported with the current firmware on the phone(1.5)....maybe an update will come along shortly
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yup. It's a 'must have' and runs well on my Droid.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not supported with the current firmware on the phone(1.5)....maybe an update will come along shortly

Been running it for a while without issue.

Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:10:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's leaked 2.1 firmwares out there.  Root the phone, and get the latest andriod version
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been running it for a while without issue.

Her eris droid apparently has shitty1.5 firmware what are you running on what phone? Guess she got the wrong one......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top