Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/2/2005 4:11:03 PM EDT
So I was dreaming and I had a CCW (Knew it was a dream cause that's all it is right now in Nebraska) Anyways.... I was walking downtown and passed by the bank. Guy came flying out having just robbed the place and bumps into me. I notice a gun in his hand so I draw down! (HA) and he lifts his weapon and I unload on him till slide lock. It seemed like 20 seconds later a cop shows up. He thanks me (wierd) and then I brag to him about my shot placement in the guys chest...

Is this wierd or what?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:11:42 PM EDT
today must be art bell day on arfcom

crazy dreams, evil spirits, ghosts, night terrors

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:14:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Btownboy:
So I was dreaming and I had a CCW (Knew it was a dream cause that's all it is right now in Nebraska) Anyways.... I was walking downtown and passed by the bank. Guy came flying out having just robbed the place and bumps into me. I notice a gun in his hand so I draw down! (HA) and he lifts his weapon and I unload on him till slide lock. It seemed like 20 seconds later a cop shows up. He thanks me (wierd) and then I brag to him about my shot placement in the guys chest...

Is this wierd or what?

here, let me analyze what this dream means.

it's a prediction about the future.

yep, your dog's gonna die.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:17:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By david_g17:

Originally Posted By Btownboy:

Is this wierd or what?

here, let me analyze what this dream means.

it's a prediction about the future.

yep, your dog's gonna die.

No dog...
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:18:54 PM EDT
It means you feel the need to compare the size of your penis to other men.

j/k
Top Top