Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2003 1:12:52 PM EDT
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=192236[/url]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 1:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not for sure, but I think it was due to some flaming over accusations and counteraccusations of homosexuality. Flaming over flamers. Looked like there were some alleged adults not behaving as such.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Ask Red_Beard and The_Flashlight.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#3]
?????

I liked the movie.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 1:53:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I liked the movie.
View Quote

Was it as good as "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood?"
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#5]
did someone say the word 'assclown'?
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:08:16 PM EDT
[#6]
It got closed because of this:

Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
What a surprise, most people here didn't like the Hulk. Ang Lee tries to infuse some meaning and subtext into the story (elements that the comics, frankly, usually didn't possess), and predictably people raised in the MTV-culture think it's boring.

"oh my god, there was character development and a story = this movie is for fags!"

you're a fag

Bite me, you fucking piece of shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:11:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I liked the movie.
View Quote

Was it as good as "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood?"
View Quote

howd u know i watched that movie?  but no, not any better.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#8]
howd u know i watched that movie? but no, not any better.
View Quote

I have a good memory. And so the feminization of Ray begins!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:37:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a surprise, most people here didn't like the Hulk. Ang Lee tries to infuse some meaning and subtext into the story (elements that the comics, frankly, usually didn't possess), and predictably people raised in the MTV-culture think it's boring.

"oh my god, there was character development and a story = this movie is for fags!"

you're a fag

View Quote

View Quote

[ROFL2]

Text book Lock!!!

They were short, and very direct. No beating around the bush. I suspect that would qualify nearly every dammed time!!! [:D]

I've had several exchanges like that over a camp fire!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:52:20 PM EDT
[#10]
[LOL]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:59:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Some of the words used in the post could be construed as being derogatory to giant green mutants, so it was locked in the name of racism.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:51:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you're a fag

View Quote

View Quote

We're becoming as PC as the rest of the country.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:00:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Don't make me angry.  You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
View Quote

God forbid should a arf mod get mad and use his powers based on his personal feellings rather then because a violation of the rules. You would ruin the great reputation other moderators have created here.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:08:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:10:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Sorry I couldnt pass up the chance to be sarcastic...
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:54:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
howd u know i watched that movie? but no, not any better.
View Quote

I have a good memory. And so the feminization of Ray begins!!!!!
View Quote

[b]shut up or i'll hit you with my handbag.[/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top