Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 1:55:22 PM EDT

[url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=185509]This one.....[/url]

Did I miss a 'single thread on AWB' ruling? It wasnt a clone. O/T, against any COC rule that I know of or did the swift hand of COC not read it? WTF?

Am I the only one who thinks lockers should have their names tagged to them so its clear who dunnit and they can get IM'ed to explain [b]OR[/b] at least send an IM to the locked post writer and let them know why their post was locked? Or fuck'em?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#1]
i think it would be a good code addition to the site to make it so that whenever a thread is locked, the name of the person locking it appears at the top

"this thread locked by _________"

whoever locked yours is either an idiot or didn't read the thread
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Am I the only one who thinks lockers should have their names tagged to them so its clear who dunnit and they can get IM'ed to explain
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:18:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell no, if they are ashamed to sign their name then they should not do it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmmmmmm..............

BTT for an 'splanation Lucy!!  [snoopy]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It might have been locked because of similar topics,but you are right.
A short explanation of why and therefore who,is always suggested as common courtesy.

You will always know if I lock a thread,because I will let you know the reason for which I am doing it.

I'll try to find out who and send him over here.
View Quote

[:D]

Sorry Ed, I didn't catch your post before I posted my last....
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:58:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks to all. Mucho appreciado! <--Did I just make up a word? FA is growing on me! :-S
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:13:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Its "pick-on-CavVet-night", didn't everyone get the memo?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:13:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thanks to all. Mucho appreciado! <--Did I just make up a word? FA is growing on me! :-S
View Quote

Yep, it's a made up word, unless it's some dialect of Spanish that I haven't heard.

TS
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
i think it would be a good code addition to the site to make it so that whenever a thread is locked, the name of the person locking it appears at the top

"this thread locked by _________"

View Quote

I concur.  My one and only locked thread was locked by raf.  He IMed me and explained.  I was unsure of the rule and shot him an IM back.  He further clarified the rule.  I was in the wrong.  In other words raf does the right thing, is a good guy and moderator.

TS
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:18:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Its "pick-on-CavVet-night", didn't everyone get the memo?
View Quote

My shoulders are broad, my ass is even bigger. I can take it (and whine) with the best of 'em![:D]

Yep, it's a made up word, unless it's some dialect of Spanish that I haven't heard.
View Quote

EboSpanGlish?

& Thanks fellas...

(So much for a low profile, I got every Owner, Staff & Mod etc checkin in here!)  

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:29:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:30:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

EboSpanGlish?

View Quote

Moyoespangles.

TS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top