Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 2:17:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Because liberal,  media clowns love islamic terrorists, and American troops treating them the way they deserve to be treated  makes them pissy. Nuke 'em all.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:27:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I just checked on the FOX, CNN, MSNBC, CBS and NPR internet sites and ALL were covering the beheading of the American in Iraq.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just checked on the FOX, CNN, MSNBC, CBS and NPR internet sites and ALL were covering the beheading of the American in Iraq.

And I have been WATCHING them all morning. Only Fox gave more than cursory attention to the matter and then go back to harping on the Iraq prisoner tripe.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#5]
In the last hour, NPR radio was still saying how the worst of the prisoner pictures have been released yet. They are covering the trials. I had to turn it off. I am so utterly pissed.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:50:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hear that "Wooshing" sound?

It's the hot air escaping from the prisoner abuse balloon.

I think you may be right.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#7]
It's very basic rules of the media...dog bites man is NOT news; man bites dog IS news.  

In this case, the entire world expects Muslim extremists to act like the barbaric pieces of shit they are, so it's not news when they do it.  They don't expect the US military to do stuff like what's depicted in these pictures and video, so it IS news when we do.  

Had a press conference been held in February, and the Pentagon said....we got some bad shit to show you, but rest assured, we're gonna take care of it, then showed ALL the video and photos, we wouldn't be having all this problem now.  The absolute worst thing is to have this shit dribble out (nice metaphor little by little, so it becomes a self-perpetuating mess, like the friggin' OJ trial or something...and that's exactly what's happening.  Every day now, it seems it gets a little bigger, and goes a little higher up the food chain.  

Damn those dumbasses for doing this shit, and damn them to HELL for taking pictures!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top