Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/31/2011 5:57:12 PM EDT
What in the sam hell. First it's my fucking calander function on my android phone.. and now YOUTUBE. I can't sign into youtube anymore with my old password. Wants me to merge it with my google account. Ok..lets do that, since I don't have a choice. Try doing that and it says my username is attached to another google account.

WTF!

Why is google always fucking up a good thing. They thing they want to have access to have ALL fucking accounts mergered..and it's a clusterfuck!

FUCK YOU GOOGLE!
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:58:16 PM EDT
2/10

Poor rant altogether.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:58:39 PM EDT
You don't have to tie YT to google when it asks
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:59:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:13:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Chesh97:
What in the sam hell. First it's my fucking calander function on my android phone.. and now YOUTUBE. I can't sign into youtube anymore with my old password. Wants me to merge it with my google account. Ok..lets do that, since I don't have a choice. Try doing that and it says my username is attached to another google account.

WTF!

Why is google always fucking up a good thing. They thing they want to have access to have ALL fucking accounts mergered..and it's a clusterfuck!

FUCK YOU GOOGLE!

Yep and this is exactly why I say to fuck with Youtube, Not gonna do it , They can suck a big hard dick.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:20:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2011 6:20:49 PM EDT by clamber]

WTF!

FUCK YOU GOOGLE!

Lol. You're whining because they are making you use your Google account to sign into Youtube (a site they own)?

Originally Posted By Blaze454:

WTF!

FUCK YOU GOOGLE!

Yep and this is exactly why I say to fuck with Youtube, Not gonna do it , They can suck a big hard dick.

Not gonna do it? Do what, take a minute of your time to set it up?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:36:02 PM EDT
Typical liberals...great, open-minded and creative thinkers...have a hard time coming up withe a practical application/product.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:39:13 PM EDT
PEBKAC

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:45:46 PM EDT
Because its easier to track one account than two.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:55:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Typical liberals...great, open-minded and creative thinkers...have a hard time coming up withe a practical application/product.

Yeah, that's why Google is printing money right now... fuckers can't think of anything practical.

You folks slay me.
Top Top