Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/17/2009 2:19:31 AM EST
Corruption was exposed in ACORN months ago, long before these latest videos showing them aiding and abetting tax fraud, prostitution, illegal immigration, sexual exploitation of minors, etc.

WHERE IS THE FBI???

THIS HAS RICO WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:23:16 AM EST
I doubt that the FBI would have a press conference to announce that they were investigating anyone.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:27:53 AM EST
Originally Posted By rangermonroe:
I doubt that the FBI would have a press conference to announce that they were investigating anyone.

This. The Fed LE will take a slow, silent approach. Then whack them. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they already have people on the inside and the recent events jepordized the investigation.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:29:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By Brohawk:
Corruption was exposed in ACORN months ago, long before these latest videos showing them aiding and abetting tax fraud, prostitution, illegal immigration, sexual exploitation of minors, etc.

WHERE IS THE FBI???

THIS HAS RICO WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!!!
Don't worry, Maryland is thinking about prosecuting the two video tappers for illegally gathering evidence (or whatever the hell they call it).
So, justice will prevail!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:31:25 AM EST
FBI's too busy going door to door in TX asking to see legal gun purchases, to waste time on something as meaningless as voter fraud.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:15:00 AM EST
Isn't Eric Holder still Attorney General? There will be no investigation.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:20:21 AM EST
Maybe they will pop into this thread and let you know
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:20:28 AM EST
Good fucking question. They don't seem to be doing much of anything. ACORN is way bigger than anybody is reporting. Obama was their lawyer at one point.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:22:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By wmounts:

There may be an investigation...

just not of acorn.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:26:09 AM EST
Originally Posted By Silence:

There may be an investigation...

just not of acorn.

Yeah, I missed that thought...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:26:31 AM EST
Their investigations take a long time. They would start gathering any paper/video evidence then move on to interviews. They have been investigating a few politicians crooks here in the Cleveland area for the past 2 years or so. Last year they raided the county government offices. Charges have not been filed yet on their main target. This would be a smaller investigation than compared to ACORN. That investigation, if it happens, would take a very long time.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:36:57 AM EST

This is the real reason...I'd bet if any fed was close to getting anything on ACORN he/she would be in the deep serious...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:40:13 AM EST

Indeed. Holder's chief qualification for the job was his status as a partisan political hack.

Prosecute the New Black Panthers for voter intimidation? No.

Go after ACORN? You mean the organization Barack Obama was a member of? You mean the organization Barack Obama served as legal council? You mean the organization the Barack Obama helped to force banks to make the sub-prime loans that brought about the current financial crisis and recession? Somehow I just don't think so.

If the FBI investigates it will just be to keep a lid on anything that could touch The One. In other words, a cover up. Sure some small-fry might take the fall, but nothing will be allowed to threaten The One.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:51:55 AM EST
[FBI Director Robert Mueller] I just learned of the matter [/FBI Director Robert Mueller]

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:00:10 AM EST
Holder's too busy wanting a piece of the CIA's ass.

HH
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:01:11 AM EST
If only ACORN had a lawyer.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:53:56 AM EST

Originally Posted By peekay:
If only ACORN had a lawyer.

Top Top