Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2002 5:18:29 PM EDT
I am sitting here right now listening to the Michael Savage radio show and he is playing tapes of this pro-palestinian rally that happened on the US capitol steps over the weekend.  There was a palestinian guy giving a speech in which he said that he had come to bring the intifadah to te steps of the White House.  Then there is this commie white guy screaming "Globalize the intifadah."  Why aren't we hearing this anywhere else?  Why is everybody stuck on Robert Blake?  War was declared on the United States saturday on the steps of our capitol!  Its time to wake up!  These people want to destroy America!
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Just like I can't believe the Anti-Israeli people on this board, very few Arabs are our friends. Osama is their hero, and they are happy his attacks were successful.

America should do the same as China and forbid any Arab entry into this country. It was Saudi's not Afghani's who hijacked United and American Airlines.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 5:57:57 PM EDT
[#3]
i am suprised that someone did kick those guys ass's.  SS109 makes a good point we shouldn't let any arabs in the country, it will never fly for liberals because it is too logical.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I was wondering the same thing.[:(!]
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#5]
It is very difficult to not wish those people a large dose of ill will and bad luck.

Isn't Greenland mostly uninhabited?  Why not resettle the Palestinians there, giving them their own rather large homeland.  The physical separation from Israel would also be a good thing.  Hell, the suicide bombers might blow themselves up just to stay warm.  Everybody would be happy.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:23:58 PM EDT
[#6]
If we are going to resettle them, I vote for Antarctica - buck naked!

The media reports and promotes what suits them, not what is news.  Its still a rather free country, complertely unlike every single moslem shithole around the world, so let them flap their lips.   Just remember.......
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It is very difficult to not wish those people a large dose of ill will and bad luck.

Isn't Greenland mostly uninhabited?  Why not resettle the Palestinians there, giving them their own rather large homeland.  The physical separation from Israel would also be a good thing.  Hell, the suicide bombers might blow themselves up just to stay warm.  Everybody would be happy.
View Quote

Thats a great idea!  We could drop them out over Greenland at 10000 feet without parachutes.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just like I can't believe the Anti-Israeli people on this board, very few Arabs are our friends. Osama is their hero, and they are happy his attacks were successful.

America should do the same as China and forbid any Arab entry into this country. It was Saudi's not Afghani's who hijacked United and American Airlines.
View Quote

Just want to point out that being critical of Israel does not make one Pro Palestinian. One could be critical of the Soviet Union during WW2 and not be a nazi.

My main objections to Israel have nothing to do with Arab sympathy. I object only to the unreal amounts of money and aid sent to other countries with Israel in the lead.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Why weren't these assholes arrested for "terroristic threats"?  You can bet your ass we would have been if this was a pro second rally...
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 9:34:31 PM EDT
[#10]
The more I read, listen to and think, the more I start to agree with Pat Buchannan's assessment that we need to shut down the borders, deport illegal immigrants, and stop being the world's policemen.  I am now officially preoccupied with the threat we have right here in our own country.  We have argued Israel to the Nth and the truth be told, the Israeli's are more than able to secure their country and should be allowed to.  We need to start focusing on what is happening here in America right under our own noses.  I am tired of reading the rantings of brazen anti-semites. Have you forgotten that these are the people who danced in the streets on 9/11?  That it was Arabs that flew planes into the WTC?  That its Arabs (and their willing white liberal commie accomplices) who are now calling for intifada here in America, RIGHT ON THE STEPS OF OUR CAPITOL!  If we are not as vociferous and passionate in our response to these 12th century barbarians, I fear we are going to loose our country!  Funny that its the liberal press that's stirred up this latest hornet's nest, and now all they can see fit to do is divert attention to some washed up has-been of an actor who killed his wife!  Meanwhile the Arabs are out in our streets calling for the overthrow of our country, while we sit on our asses in front of the TV watching sports and sitcoms!  And the President is out digging trenches in the northeast so that he can take an issue away from Al Gore.  What the hell is going on here!  Are we just going to wait until there is another attack...more than likely yes.  I for one hope that it is not my wife and child!  The foundations for this were laid by Clinton and Gore.  They ushered in their liberal cronies and crap like "political correctness" and the like.  Its time to vote them out!  Anyone who votes in a liberal in the upcoming election, or who votes in such a way as to facilitate the election of a liberal is voting against the future of this nation.  WAKE UP AMERICA!  
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
War was declared on the United States saturday on the steps of our capitol!  Its time to wake up!  These people want to destroy America!
View Quote
Wasn't the war declared on America 20 years ago when America invaded Iran? I've had the sense that the Muslims have wanted the M16's off their land for years.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:44:40 PM EDT
[#12]
What really frost the balls on this monkey is that Uncle Sugar is going to pay the bill to rebuild what the Israeli's destroyed.  If all the oil-rich Rag-head countries can offer up big bucks to suicide bombers, they can pay to rebuild Terrorist Central.  Makes ya wanta puke on somebody!
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:47:36 PM EDT
[#13]
... move along, nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
War was declared on the United States saturday on the steps of our capitol!  Its time to wake up!  These people want to destroy America!
View Quote
Wasn't the war declared on America 20 years ago when America invaded Iran? I've had the sense that the Muslims have wanted the M16's off their land for years.
View Quote

Man, my memory must be fading cuz' I have no knowledge of the invasion you speak of. I don't remember any invasions in 1982.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#15]
[size=5][b]Preaching to the choir.[/b][/size=5]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 12:17:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Man, my memory must be fading cuz' I have no knowledge of the invasion you speak of. I don't remember any invasions in 1982.
View Quote
Off the top of my head, I know that the majority of Iranians were mad at America for something in 1979.

More recently, 12 years ago American troops entered Saudi Arabia. This was with the permission of a Saudi dictator, who was not elected.

In the early 90's, bin Laden declared war on America, demanded the withdrawl of the American military from Saudi, and issued warnings that he would strike America if America did not withdraw its military from Muslim land.

It's clear that the majority of Saudi Arabians have wanted America out, not since last Saturday, not since 9-11, but for years.

I'll get my facts straight about Iran and get back to you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 1:28:34 AM EDT
[#17]
You don't ahve to like it, but B.O.G. is right. They are not happy about us being there and haven't been for some time. It has also been our policy not to negotiate with terrorists for some time as well, so f@ck what they want.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:24:56 AM EDT
[#18]
We should settle our business with Saddam and then get the fuck out of the Middle East.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
We should settle our business with Saddam and then get the fuck out of the Middle East.
View Quote

No.
We should beat these dogs into submission, and then STAY in the Middle East for as long as we choose.

"Abdul!! Bring me my Gin&Tonic, now!!"

Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:35:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Wishful thinking, Murphy.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:36:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If we are going to resettle them, I vote for Antarctica - buck naked!

The media reports and promotes what suits them, not what is news.  Its still a rather free country, complertely unlike every single moslem shithole around the world, so let them flap their lips.   Just remember.......
View Quote

No, NO, that would be cruel- them being used to the heat and all.  I vote for a permanent resettlement on the sun.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:37:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Yes.
Someday....
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:45:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:47:42 AM EDT
[#24]
I'd rather we be out there, creating, securing and maintaining markets.
Isolationism isn't good for our standard of living.

Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:56:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:03:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why do you want to f*** up Greenland?  Send them to the "Akron Henry" French instead.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 10:56:52 AM EDT
[#27]
What Cincinnatus said!

(Standing in the shelled out hovel of a stucco house wearing all that High Speel Low Drag "kick ass" gear.)

"NO! Adara, I did not tell you to put starch in my cammies!"

"Achmed, go get me a pack of cigarettes from the market and this time wear your bullet proof vest; It cost me too much money just to have your thumb sewn back on!"
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:16:49 AM EDT
[#28]
How about we stop conducting military affairs outside of our own country, but we continue trading with countries that have something to offer us?
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 4:57:34 AM EDT
[#29]
In Utopia, that would be a wonderful idea.
However, in the REAL world, we need for the to be security.
We need the threat of force, so that the overseas markets are SECURE.
In order for that threat to be effective, there must be an overseas US presence.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:20:58 PM EDT
[#30]
When I said that war was declared Saturday, I meant that some asshole Palestinian was standing on the steps of the capitol in DC saying that he had come to "bring the intifada to the steps of the White House."  If you had heard the statement as played on the Michael Savage program Monday you would have gotten the full impact.  NO ONE else has bothered to report on this.  Where was the INS, where was the FBI?  Why is this man not in jail now?  I understand what you mean when you say that this has been going on for 20 years, but I don't recall it being proclaimed loudly on the streets of Washington D.C.! Now the Jew haters are popping up all over shouting death to Israel, death to America.  Maybe I am reading too much into this but I am afraid something BIG is coming down the pike, and we aren't going to be ready for it. No one in our government has the nuts to do whay needs to be done i.e. all middle-easterners here on expired visas need to be rounded up and deported, no new visas issued until everything is sorted out (NEVER), no renewal of visas, etc...  8 years of limp-wristed foreign policy and the rise of candy-assed social changes cloaked in feel good language like "political-correctness,"  "tolerance" and "diversity" have rotted our minds and our resolve.  I feel like all we are going to end up doing is sit around and let it happen.  The next election is crucial!  I love America, I hope it endures!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:37:42 AM EDT
[#31]
JackBurton you are sooooo right!  We will see how the US reacts after the next terrorist attack.  While I do not expect the university types to wake up, maybe the population will.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top