Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 4:37:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/12/2004 4:39:24 AM EST by schapman43]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:37:48 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/12/2004 5:12:20 AM EST by Aimless]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:41:00 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/12/2004 4:41:50 AM EST by TNFrank]
Like I said before, they are all "brothers of the faith", they will support each other right or wrong, thru good and bad. They stick together and if the truth be known they all believe what was done to Nick Berg was the right thing to do. You have to remember, because of their religion they think different from "normal" people. This is why islam is so dangerous, because all of it's followers will blindly do whatever is called on them to do without any second though on the matter. Islam is a weed that needs to be stamped out.

P.S.
Know Islam, No Peace.
No Islam, Know Peace.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:47:01 AM EST
Wednesday, May 12, 2004

High Desert Muslims denounce 'revenge'
By JAMES RAMAGE/Staff Writer

VICTORVILLE — Cold-blooded murder and revenge on innocent victims have no place in Islam, said Southern California Islamic organizations who strongly condemned the beheading of an American civilian Tuesday.

"The Quran says that killing an innocent person is like killing all of humanity," said Muzammil Siddiqi, president of the Islamic Shura Council of Southern California. "(The executioners) are acting in an inhuman way. The crime has no justification."

Siddiqi said that Muslims in Iraq who are upset about the recent abuse of Iraqi prisoners at the hands of American soldiers should protest strongly, but should never take revenge on innocent westerners and Americans, as some have.

Sabiha Khan, spokeswoman for the Southern California office of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, agreed. She added that the acts of a few should not be representative of a much larger group, referring to both a religion of 1.2 billion followers, as well as U.S. armed forces.

"What happened is totally against Islam," Khan said. "We call on all people of all faiths and cultures to work for peace and reconciliation, not war and destruction."

Khan said that though the Quran condemns such acts of violence, people have always twisted religious teachings.

"Unfortunately, people use it to their advantage," she said. "With most religions, including Islam, the emphasis is on peace and forgiveness, not war."

Khan cited an example in the Quran where the subject of revenge is discussed — and discouraged:

"And the recompense of evil is punishment like it, but whoever forgives and amends, he shall have his reward from God; surely He does not love the unjust." (Quran 42:40)

Siddiqi added that the executioners could not take revenge on all westerners for crimes perpetrated by U.S. soldiers.

"(The Quran) says the person that has done the wrong thing, that person alone should be punished ... not his father, not his neighbor," he said. "We have spoken out against the abuses in the prisons. We have condemned the killing of any innocent people, suicide bombings, and we will issue a statement on this."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an incredible amount of tolerance for individuals, but I cannot ever trust what any of these persons say.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:48:52 AM EST
We all know why they remain silent. It is because the approve of the action taken by their fellow muslims.

One day soon, I'm afraid, they will abduct one of us "infidels" right off an American street, and video tape yet another beheading. One day soon, I'm afraid, they will strap a bomb to one of their children, and the TV screens will be filled with a blown up school bus full of American children.

If a pre-emptive strike can be justified 10,000 miles from here, why can't we remove a potential threat on the next block over?

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:51:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By DPeacher:
...One day soon, I'm afraid, they will abduct one of us "infidels" right off an American street, and video tape yet another beheading. One day soon, I'm afraid, they will strap a bomb to one of their children, and the TV screens will be filled with a blown up school bus full of American children....

It's coming.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:58:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By BenDover:

...One day soon, I'm afraid, they will abduct one of us "infidels" right off an American street, and video tape yet another beheading. One day soon, I'm afraid, they will strap a bomb to one of their children, and the TV screens will be filled with a blown up school bus full of American children....

It's coming.

Prophet of doom.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:58:44 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:59:45 AM EST
yada yada yada...screw these assholes. They're just trying to prevent revenge against themselves. They lie when the truth fits better and blame everything wrong in their miserable lives on the west. Every time they show their true nature and brutally murder someone, they justify it by saying it was God's will.

Payback has been a long time coming and is way over due. All it's going to take is the right spark here in this country. Then stand by for major destruction.

I'm so sick of these fucking ragheads I could puke.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:00:53 AM EST
They lie anyway. Read my sig.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:01:11 AM EST
*BECAUSE* they are *MUSLIM*

They are not Americans, though they live here, they are followers of Islam, first and only. WHere they live, the people they live amongst are of no importance to them.

They obviously approve of the outrage, they will approve also when it is your daughter or son having their heads slowly cut off.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:01:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By cyanide:

It's coming.

Prophet of doom.

The key word being PROPHET!

Meriam-Webster Online:

Prophet - 3 : one who foretells future events : PREDICTOR
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:01:42 AM EST

Originally Posted By schapman43:

It's coming.

Unfortunately I think you're right.

sadly, i hope you're right. then maybe we'll do something. gods forgive me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:13:19 AM EST
www.prophetofdoom.net/

the truth shall set you free !!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:15:40 AM EST
Remember: It's OK for them to deceive "infidels" so no matter what they say I don't believe them.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:17:36 AM EST
They have. The biggest, most high-profile one, CAIR, has denounced the beheading.
Top Top