Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 11:07:19 AM EST
made a political ad like a crappy "as-seen-on-TV" product advertisement?

Are you liberal? Conservative? Well, there's good news. John Kerry is running for president!

New and improved (have some botox graphics on the screen), John Kerry is read to be every American's president!

Hate guns? Don't? Don't worry, John Kerry is for "reducing gun violence", and the Semi-auto ban. But don't worry, gunowners! He takes his $20,000 shotgun hunting in Ohio.

Are you an elloquent, stuck up, northeastern liberal type? (Show the "how do you ask a man to be the last man to die in vietnam" video). Or are you just some midwestern hick? (Show the "can i get me a hunting license here" video). Either way, John Kerry

Act now, and you'll get amazing extras like: Endless flipflopping! (Show the "I voted for it before i voted against it" video). He's for gay marraige. Or not. Or for civil unions! He's against the death penalty for terrorists! Er, uh, maybe not!

And if you vote within 30 minutes, we'll double the offer. You'll also get John Edwards, sleazy trial lawyer who channels the dead in the courtroom and perpetuates bad science to win large cash settlements that raise your health care costs!

Etc. I think it'd kick ass to see something like that on TV.
Top Top