Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2002 9:51:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:28:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm game.....and I vote for John McCain!  He's kinda my "Perma-Asshole".
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Would you also have the "Fart in the wind" for the runner-ups?
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]
How about a [b]"[red]Top Ten[/red]"[/b] ?

There would be so many to choose from, it would be hard to leave at least 9 others off!
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Let's see, so far we have John McCain and Bill Mahr.

Hmmmmmm.

Do I only get one vote?
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How about a [b]"[red]Top Ten[/red]"[/b] ?

There would be so many to choose from, it would be hard to leave at least 9 others off!
View Quote

Out of a Top Ten list, Bill Mahr would hold the first nine places. Give a microphone to an idiot and all of a sudden he becomes an authority of some kind.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#6]
In Colorado it would be our turncoat governor Bill Owens...I can't believe I helped get this asshole elected!
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 3:54:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Another vote for Feinstein.
Bitch!

[i]
The following comments were made by U.S. Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) during U.S. Senate hearings on terrorism held in Washington, D.C. on April 27, 1995:

"Because less than twenty years ago I was the target of a terrorist group. It was the New World Liberation Front. They blew up power stations and put a bomb at my home when my husband was dying of cancer. And the bomb didn't detonate. ... I was very lucky. But, I thought of what might have happened. Later the same group shot out all the windows of my home."

"And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."

[During her comments at this hearing Sen. Feinstein made no disavowal of carrying a concealed weapon or of people arming themselves as she has done (and presumably still does) in California.]

"Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."
--U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein Associated Press 11/18/93 [i]

Link Posted: 1/13/2002 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Hillary Clinton
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top