Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2002 2:36:05 PM EDT
While the neighbor's dog, Zoe, was sitting on the floor, my dog, Kasper proceeded to mount her.  Kasper awkwardly positioned herself on top of Zoe and started thrusting her hips.  It was hilarious.

Did you notice I said "herself," yes, my dog is a female.

Doesn't this seem like odd behavior? Anyone else have a female dog do this?

radioman
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, you guys even have queer DOGS in California too?
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Because she [u]CAN[/u].
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 2:46:12 PM EDT
[#3]
This is not infrequent in dogs. This is a display of dominance by Kaspar. Nothing to worry about, she is just showing Zoe who is boss. It is Kaspar's house, her playground, her toys, her territory.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats why fat Rosie and Ellen Degeneres have to visit the chiropractor often. They are trying to show dominance and who house it is.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
What Hannah_Reitsch said.....except replace "showing who is the Boss" with "showing who is the Bitch"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top