Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
9/23/2020 3:47:02 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/17/2008 7:27:20 PM EDT
Why does GWBUSH not like Iran and did we learn nothing from Iraq and Vietnam on how not to run a war?
I am reading that Bush wants to invade Iran , Why?
Are we going to see how thin our fine boys in the military can reach without braking, What country is next, and did we learn anything from Iraq and Vietnam on to make us want to go to war with Iran. What is his love for doing this and what does he hope to acclomplish there?
I am so confused with this guy, i guess he wants to pull the USA iout of this recession or in his words "A minor slump in the heartland"with his invading countries.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:27:44 PM EDT
this will not go as you expected.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:28:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ccakman:
Why does GWBUSH not like Iran and did we learn nothing from Iraq and Vietnam on how not to run a war?
Are we going to see how thin our fine boys in the military can reach without braking, What country is next, and did we learn anything from Iraq and Vietnam on to make us want to go to war with Iran. What is his love for doing this and what does he hope to acclomplish there?
I am so confused with this guy, i guess he wants to pull the USA iout of this recession or in his words "A minor slump in the heartland"with his invading countries.

Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:28:40 PM EDT
Here toy go..
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:28:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jfrankparnell:

I'm sure it will go exactly how he expected.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:29:01 PM EDT
good luck with his one
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:29:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mtechgunman:

Originally Posted By jfrankparnell:

I'm sure it will go exactly how he expected.

touche.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:29:42 PM EDT
I don't like Iran either.  But I'd like to bonk some of their babes after the war.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:29:56 PM EDT

Why? Because you're on the email list to recieve the DNC Talking Points.

That's why you're reading that Bush wants to invade Iran.

Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:30:00 PM EDT
what exactly should we be learning "from Iraq"?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:30:19 PM EDT
we won 'Nam, you know that right? the US Military accomplished its goal of keeping S. 'Nam alive. the US media lost that war. They couldn't handle Tet... in all reality Tet was a MAJOR lose for the NVA and VC.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:30:34 PM EDT
Dumbass DU trolls, man... Theyre thicker than ever.

IATYQ: Shut the fuck up
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:30:47 PM EDT

-K
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:31:12 PM EDT

Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:31:30 PM EDT

Dude, I can tell that thinking about and discussing important issues is not your strong suit.  You should consider a less demanding avocation: perhaps a hobby like golf or Nintendo Wii, or maybe a second job as an Obama or Ron Paul staffer.  Good luck whichever way you go.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:31:43 PM EDT

If GWBUSH pulled out of Iraq and stuck it into you, would that make you feel better?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:32:45 PM EDT
Troll or not I agree with him.

We simply do not have the manpower or money to invade someplace else, let alone some place wayyyy bigger.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:32:51 PM EDT

Here we go folks another one, but on the plus side it is building my post count. Anyhoooo, please explain your position
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:32:54 PM EDT
We are a warlike people and it's just fun to blow stuff up? Either that, or we see and hear actual threats against us and react by engaging them on their turf, BEFORE they come to our front door. But you already knew that....
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:33:57 PM EDT
You are a brilliant wordsmith and political aficionado.    I see you rising through the ranks of AR15.com like a bright and shining meteor.  I salute your insight.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:34:11 PM EDT
Apparently you didn't think this through.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:34:48 PM EDT
Trolls are more fun when they either try to be subtle or just go way over the top. The ones like this are just boring. The crappy english skills like this are kinda fun, though.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:35:24 PM EDT

Why does GWBUSH not like Iran

I stopped reading right there.

It makes me remember famously when a reporter asked Isenhower, "Why do you not like the Nazis?"
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:35:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By OBird:
Trolls are more fun when they either try to be subtle or just go way over the top. The ones like this are just boring. The crappy english skills like this are kinda fun, though.

QFT
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:36:26 PM EDT

Ibrahim?! lol

I liked the trolls that pushed the limit.. You know, high posts counts and stuff.. Then just crossed the line a little too much... Where are the epic threads of yesteryear?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:37:20 PM EDT

Iran was sent an invitation to the White House "axis of evil" slumber party and even though hey did not RSVP , they showed up and wanted to be let in an everything. George Bush was like okay, I'll let them in, and when they got in they totally like disrespected Dick Cheney and Israel and stuff. Then they spent all night huddled with North Korea and Venezuala and sent text messages to Bolivia and stuff and just IGNORED the rest of the girls. It was really like bogue and stuff.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:37:29 PM EDT

Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:38:34 PM EDT

What is his love for doing this and what does he hope to acclomplish there?

If they can convince the people here that they are in danger they will keep getting elected.  If they can control the region they get economic power.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:38:38 PM EDT
height=8

Seriously, you have no idea?

If we had a prez named "Clinton" would you be wondering so much?

I dunno, there's a radical muslim country...
With an avowed terrorist as President...
Providing men, equipment and training to kill American soldiers everyday...
That hosts rallies with the "Death to America" chant...
Trying to build nuclear reactors...
But adamantly refuses to let Russia supply the nuclear fuel...
'Cuz they need to control the nukie stuff...

But I'm sure they just want teddy bears and fuzzy bunny rabbits.

No, wait!  It's all for Halliburton/KBR/big oil/I'm a union tool.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:39:15 PM EDT
Ok, All Mensa Members in this forums, stop with the English lesson or correcting it and ANSWER my quesions?  
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:39:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By threefeathers:
I don't like Iran either.  But I'd like to bonk some of their babes after the war.

Does bonking before the war count? If so I'm at +1
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:40:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By swingset:

Why does GWBUSH not like Iran

I stopped reading right there.

It makes me remember famously when a reporter asked Isenhower, "Why do you not like the Nazis?"

I heard that Bush doesn't like black people, not the Iranians.  

-X
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:40:32 PM EDT
Why do trolls always seem to have like 40-49 post.  I shit you not everytime i see one there post count is in the 40s
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:40:46 PM EDT

What the Fuck is this Shit
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:41:08 PM EDT
c'mon guys ...

let's give the original poster some credit ...

he's worried about our troops ...

let's just nuke iran ...

show the chicoms what's in store for them if they ever fuck with us
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:41:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dedfella:
what exactly should we be learning "from Iraq"?

I'm confused as well answer this.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:41:36 PM EDT
Because Iran has been at war with use since 1979?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:42:35 PM EDT

Why does GWBUSH not like Iran and did we learn nothing from Iraq and Vietnam on how not to run a war? How should we have run the war?
I am reading that Bush wants to invade Iran , Why? Why shouldn't it be on the table?
Are we going to see how thin our fine boys in the military can reach without braking, You could help us out and enlistWhat country is next, France?and did we learn anything from Iraq and Vietnam on to make us want to go to war with Iran.What should we have learned there guy? Things are going pretty good right now What is his love for doing this and what does he hope to acclomplish there? Protect and Defend somrthing or other....
I am so confused We can all appreciate that one with this guy, i guess he wants to pull the USA iout of this recession or in his words "A minor slump in the heartland"with his invading countries.

we await your explanation or we start assumeing
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:43:48 PM EDT

RichinCM
Team Member

I forgot, it must have been that really successful rescue mission  in the desert that stopped them from ruling the world.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:44:15 PM EDT
Sorry dude we are more intellectual then you.

Just WTF is "quesions"
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:45:07 PM EDT
Your new here arent you

Im gonna go make popcorn.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:45:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dolanp:

If they can convince the people here that they are in danger they will keep getting elected.  If they can control the region they get economic power.

Psst hey guy , check it out George Bush aint running. Just keeping you up on things and stuff
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:46:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WarWeapon762:

Ibrahim?! lol

I liked the trolls that pushed the limit.. You know, high posts counts and stuff.. Then just crossed the line a little too much... Where are the epic threads of yesteryear?

+1 we don't have Cyanide, CleanCut and other famous high post count trolls anymore.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:48:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By nukldragr:

Psst hey guy , check it out George Bush aint running. Just keeping you up on things and stuff

You're assuming Bush is the sole participant in forming our current foreign policy? Here's your .  

Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:48:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By hushpuppy:
c'mon guys ...

let's give the original poster some credit ...

he's worried about our troops ...

<snip>

I seriously doubt it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:50:37 PM EDT
I got it! Class must have just released, right? Helloooo.............?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:52:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/17/2008 7:53:07 PM EDT by DK-Prof]
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:52:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By nukldragr:

You're assuming Bush is the sole participant in forming our current foreign policy? Here's your .  

Who else? It's always bush with you people. Perhaps the Illuminati or maybe the military industrial complex of ZOG
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:54:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Don't feed the trolls.

Especially not the boring and unimaginative ones.  

O    K    I'll    restrain myself .............
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:55:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/17/2008 7:57:06 PM EDT by 5subslr5]

ccak, you are SO limp !!

But I'll answer your question - partially.

1.  Dubya is a fundamentalist Christian and believes he is directed by the Bible to favor Israel and protect.........God's chosen people and all that.  (Absurd of course as - by definition - Christians are followers of Christ while Jews and most Israelis are not.)

2. Iran has pretty much abandoned the 'hammer' approach to influence in the Middle East.  Their revolution proved to be impossible to export.  These days, Iran has proven subtle and skillful in their attempts to influence the ME and has met with a decent amount of success.  Dubya correctly fears the growing Iranian influence in the region.

5sub
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:57:48 PM EDT

I forgot, it must have been that really successful rescue mission  in the desert that stopped them from ruling the world.

Dude.  Don't read much, do ya?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top