Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2002 4:55:47 AM EDT
Over the years Ive noticed womminz have always tried to gain control of the stick in the cock'pit.Here's one example Ive seen used many times.Sweetie,I LUV guys with beards,(said to clean shaven guy)so's the nit-wit grows a beard(then she says it does not look good on'em)she Luv'd'em better as he was.So's he's shaving again.Then, they mistakenly(yeahright)LEAVE their crap(earrings'n'such)all over your house as if marking their territory.[;)]If your one of these guys who wears the same outfit/tee-shirt(unless its a ar15 -Tee of course)as your GF,I think you should grow a new pair,[;)]of breasts!
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 5:46:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Maybe you were too scruffy for her muffy

Link Posted: 8/26/2002 6:05:52 AM EDT
[#2]
An old quote comes to mind, here it is, plus/minus:

"Men marry women hoping they will never change and women marry men they consider to have good 'potential'"
I think its true, expect same results w/all.

"Marking territory" is more widespread than you would think.  First time she's over, expect to find some "spares" left around; spare underwear, lipsticks, tampons, etc..[:I]
I have had two different women both check my 4x4 (main vehicle) glove box, etc. for sign and BOTH leave loose tampons rolling around inside.  Neither took me up on my offer to find a littlew ziplock or something to keep 'em from harm.
After a few thousand dusty miles in the 4x4 glovebox, do you seriously think they'll be inserted?[X]  Just markers.[:)]

Cautionary note:  Unless you wish to unleash the beast, do not disturb those markers for any reason.[>q]
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 6:20:22 AM EDT
[#3]
good luck dude.
start leaving your little things around the house.  just drop them casualy at the foot of the bed, corner of the couch or at the front door. use things like fired brass cases, cleaning patches or the odd dare i say, live round.  don't leave anything important like a skinnig knife because she will throw them away.    
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 6:25:03 AM EDT
[#4]
oh, almost forgot.  dab a little hoppies around the house.  just not on "her" stuff like towels or pillows.
do not use sweets 7.62 unless you want a divorce!
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 6:59:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I got a woman, she's so mean
She sticks my boots in the washin' machine..
Shoots me with buckshot when i'm nude

Link Posted: 8/26/2002 7:08:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Perhaps due to your lack of command of the English language ?

[x][x][x]
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 7:11:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 7:56:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Woemn like to change men that can't fucking spell women right and don't know how to use punctuation!!!!!

Damn dude, hit the fucking space bar 2x after every fucking period.....and 1x after a comma!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 8:03:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Stgar15,my friend,can I call you my friend?[b]Womminz[/b](aspellingIIRCImbroglio)brought to this board a couple years ago,is how I spell it now also.[;)] What's this spacebar 2X after every period,and 1X after a coma punctuation stuff? I took typing in HS decades ago and I do not remember that,but the dr. said expect memory loss w/age[:(] _ESHELL_buddy,YOUR RIGHT!....._sniperAZ? you understood me?..._Paul_good way to look into a womans mindset._LT_ so thats the reason behind calling them "honey" eh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top