Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/3/2006 6:14:31 AM EDT
I'm sick of it. I have seen three smoking hot  females this morning wearing what would do good for a professional hooker and then give you a nasty FU look when they see you looking.  If I went to a gay bar with ten inches of my dick showing I expect it would get some attention. I am so glad not to have to put up with these bitches any more than I get paid for.

rk
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:15:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Why don't you ask them?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:16:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm sick of it. I have seen three smoking hot  females this morning wearing what would do good for a professional hooker and then give you a nasty FU look when they see you looking.  If I went to a gay bar with ten inches of my dick showing I expect it would get some attention. I am so glad not to have to put up with these bitches any more than I get paid for.

rk

Why do they get pissed?
Answer in red.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:21:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:23:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Who cares as long as they continue the show.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:24:51 AM EDT
[#5]
How would you feel if all the women walked around talking about your overweight, hairy ass, and the size of your dick??
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:26:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Take a camera around with you next time and take pictures.

Make sure to post them here.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:26:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How would you feel if all the women walked around talking about your overweight, hairy ass, and the size of your dick??

I thought they all did?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:28:04 AM EDT
[#8]
You're not offering enough.  Washington doesn't impress, try another prez.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:30:24 AM EDT
[#9]
It is their way of telling you that you look like a greasy monkey.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:30:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You're not offering enough.  Washington doesn't impress, try another prez.

The best results do not come from any prez though, they come from Benjamin
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:30:35 AM EDT
[#11]
You need to ignore the stuffs that are hanging out, and get to know the real inner person that she really is. She's misunderstood you know. Do this and you get to touch.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:32:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:35:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You need to ignore the stuffs that are hanging out, and get to know the real inner person that she really is. She's misunderstood you know. Do this and you get to touch.

OR, being a complete ass works on some of them, and some hate it when you IGNORE what they got.  Try the completely cool, confident, friendly but disinterested attitude, and see what happens.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:41:10 AM EDT
[#14]
I think they only get pissed when losers look at them.

I've never experienced the dirty look.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:44:17 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm sorry, I guess you didn't get the memo....

Women are crazy........
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:51:25 AM EDT
[#16]
I usually just say  "if you aren't fishing, you shouldn't be showing the bait."
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:53:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm sorry, I guess you didn't get the memo....

Women are crazy........

Your irreverant atavar has you marked!!   You can save a lot of time by going to www.myfatwa.com  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:59:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I am so glad not to have to put up with these bitches any more than I get paid for.

rk

Care to elaborate?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:03:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Several years ago, one asked me what I was looking at.

"Just looking out of habit. My kid brother's Basset hound has better makings than you."

Her jaw fell right into her cleavage.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Girl at the bar:  "Why to you keep looking at my tits?"
Much younger, drunk-off-his-butt LLanero:  "'Cuz they're better looking than your face."
Girl gives LLanero, who is much too drunk to dodge (plus he's looking at tits),  a much-deserved slap to his face.

but truth be known, if an average guy is staring at a chick dressed immodestly, she's going to give him the f-off look.  If the guy happens to be a hottie (and it helps if he is just as shallow as the the chick), she'll most likely respond with f----ing him that night.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:25:14 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I think they only get pissed when losers look at them.

I've never experienced the dirty look.

+1 ....

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:32:03 AM EDT
[#22]
they know the  majority of guys bang them as if they were farm animals and never call them again
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:33:24 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
they know the  majority of guys bang them as if they were farm animals and never call them again

So what's their problem?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:34:44 AM EDT
[#24]
"Because I like titties, sweetheart. Do you like dick? Mind if I whip it out?"

Subtlety is not one of my strong points.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:37:48 AM EDT
[#25]
It is all apart of their conspiracy to rule the world and men. Damn them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what's their problem?

I ain't no spring chicken, but i look a lot younger than my 52 years, but I ain't worrying about 1 specific woman neither a a whole group of in deep financial debt, cellphone ringing 20 hours a day, annoying, nagging women. you seen one hot broad, you seen too many. I travel to Latin america, nuff said.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:41:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Same thing that happens when you throw the bait in the water hoping for a large mouth bass and instead you pull out a blue gill.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#28]
"I think of a man, and then take away reason and accountability."

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:44:18 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Hey, once I had a woman accuse me of just wanting to use her.

I told her she was right. I'd use her like a tissue and told her that after it was over, I'd write her name and number down and promise to call her and toss the paper in the first trash can I came to and promptly go and carve another notch on my bed post.

I'll be damned if she didn't just tell me to finish my drink and leave with her.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Two words: power, control.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:10:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Hey they do it because it works for them.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:52:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Because they're nuts
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#34]
they like the attention just not from YOU.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I'm sick of it. I have seen three smoking hot  females this morning wearing what would do good for a professional hooker and then give you a nasty FU look when they see you looking.....

rk

It's actually pretty simple.....

They want certain men, a select group of men to look at them, if you don't fit the "type", their demeanor towards you will always be a "screw you" type of thing.

I'm sorry but that is reality.......

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, once I had a woman accuse me of just wanting to use her.

I told her she was right. I'd use her like a tissue and told her that after it was over, I'd write her name and number down and promise to call her and toss the paper in the first trash can I came to and promptly go and carve another notch on my bed post.

I'll be damned if she didn't just tell me to finish my drink and leave with her.

Just re-read Catch-22?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Remember gentlemen, it's not sexual harrassment if they fancy you

/PHil
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:16:49 AM EDT
[#38]
This reminds me of the trend towards putting writing across the rear of women's shorts and pants etc.  

Or the ubiquitous "tramp stamp" which is usually takes the form of some sort of stylized arrow pointing down.

Showing "thong".....my sister in law does that.  

Not that I am complaining about any of the above, and i never get the negative reaction to it.  Girls like attention.  I Give it to them.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#39]

Ditto what everyone else said, but also...

Sometimes its just because you're not the mate they are seeking to attract.  Had another guy given the same attention, it might have been a difference reaction.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Girl at the bar:  "Why to you keep looking at my tits?"
Much younger, drunk-off-his-butt LLanero:  "'Cuz they're better looking than your face."
Girl gives LLanero, who is much too drunk to dodge (plus he's looking at tits),  a much-deserved slap to his face.

but truth be known, if an average guy is staring at a chick dressed immodestly, she's going to give him the f-off look.  If the guy happens to be a hottie (and it helps if he is just as shallow as the the chick), she'll most likely respond with f----ing him that night.

I once noticed, got caught staring at, and got a dirty look from an "immodestly" dressed lady. Though my attention was on her pigtails she made her hair into, and her biceps that are close to the same size as my own. And her back was turned to me anyway.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:25:31 AM EDT
[#41]
in their minds they are dressing for only that particular guy they imagine is their dream guy and all others are perverts.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#42]

Or the ubiquitous "tramp stamp" which is usually takes the form of some sort of stylized arrow pointing down

Tribal Ass Antlers!
I wish I knew what thread that phrase was from or who said it to give credit, but I laugh every time I think of it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:33:12 AM EDT
[#43]
The  big problem is that parents are letting there 12 year olds dress like this. I am only 24 and I get pissed when I go to malls around here. WTF are some of these young girls parents thinking?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:36:49 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Just re-read Catch-22?

Not lately, but IIRC I had (re)read it shortly before the incident.(Circa '84 in St Croix)

Catch 22 is a book well worth re reading every decade or so.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
you seen one hot broad, you seen too many.

As I explained to a woman showing deep cleavage the other night:

You see one pair of tits....you want to see all the others.

No, no you don't.

I have been unfortunate to see some that NO HUMAN should be forced to see.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
in their minds they are dressing for only that particular guy they imagine is their dream guy and all others are perverts.

DING DING DING!!!

We have a winner!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
It is their way of telling you that you look like a greasy monkey.

Yep.
I don't get nasty looks.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#49]

chemical. imbalance.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Take a camera around with you next time and take pictures.

Make sure to post them here.

What he said.  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top