Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 4:50:35 AM EDT
wait to discuss important (aka relationship) issues at midnight when you are tired and wanting to sleep or 6am 30 minutes before the alarm goes off?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:51:18 AM EDT
[#1]
So you can fall asleep in the middle of it all and be in more trouble!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:01:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
wait to discuss important (aka relationship) issues at midnight when you are tired and wanting to sleep or 6am 30 minutes before the alarm goes off?

Because they lack balls, I think.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:03:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I did it to be evil.  And somehow it got his attention better.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:31:34 AM EDT
[#4]
You cant change the channel and act like you're really interested in Billy Mays' latest product infomercial while ignoring her. AKA: You're a captive audience.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:39:33 AM EDT
[#5]
No shit.  And when a new episode of 24 is on, she wants to talk about her day.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:41:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I was just instructed to say because they are so cute.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:43:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

And how did that work out for you?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:45:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Because sleep deprivation makes you more likely to give honest answer, the same way we get answers from Al Qaeda prisoners.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:46:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Dont ever start a sentence with "Why do women......." You will never get an answer. It's an enigma, just accept it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:53:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Because sleep deprivation makes you more likely to give honest answer, the same way we get answers from Al Qaeda prisoners.

Poor fool, you yet to learn that women DON'T WANT an honest answer, they may say they do but they don't.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:02:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Suddenly I don't feel so sorry for you like I did after reading your other post.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:03:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like this....   www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=432478
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:14:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
wait to discuss important (aka relationship) issues at midnight when you are tired and wanting to sleep...

I don't.  He does.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:21:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

psst, I think she was joking.  You might want to pull your punches a little.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:26:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, my post was directed at women in general...I was joking as well.  No offense intended.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:40:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not well at all.  I'm not good at being evil
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:43:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Dude,

My wife does the same thing. She "cleans her mental closet" every night once the head hits the pillow.  She says it lets her put the day's events behind her. Never mind that  I'm the one who's piseed and wide awake now.

Damn, where is that Tylenol PM?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:47:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Dude,

My wife does the same thing. She "cleans her mental closet" every night once the head hits the pillow.  She says it lets her put the day's events behind her. Never mind that  I'm the one who's piseed and wide awake now.

Damn, where is that Tylenol PM?

Women don't understand that talking about the day is reverved during and just after dinner.  Not when we are tired and about to fall asleep, not 30 minutes before the alarm goes off without the benifit of coffee or when we just come in from work all stressed out.

I hate coming home from working 10 hours having to deal with problem after problem, only to be hit with a relationship problem as soon as I walk in the door.  This is why we are so grumpy.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:58:30 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ouch.  Thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, my post was directed at women in general...I was joking as well.  No offense intended.

Gotcha.    My husband does the same thing.  He brings up money issues right when I'm about to fall asleep and then I stress over them.  Luckily he's a man and can be reasoned with.  I've learned to interrupt him and say "We do not like to talk about money issues right before we go to sleep do we?" and he replies "Have a mouse in your pocket do you?"

Patty
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gotcha.    My husband does the same thing.  He brings up money issues right when I'm about to fall asleep and then I stress over them.  Luckily he's a man and can be reasoned with.  I've learned to interrupt him and say "We do not like to talk about money issues right before we go to sleep do we?" and he replies "Have a mouse in your pocket do you?"

Patty

Patty,

I didn't read your link til just now.  I will let you know when I feel comfortable removing my foot from my mouth.  

Sorry Txwxgirl...didn't know.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#22]
My wife does that same thing
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#23]
ex g/f used to do the same thing.  No sooner do I start to fall asleep, she starts talking bout the price of underwear a walmart or some crap.  

Now if I started talking bout sex or getting some of said sex, then she was asleep in a new york minute.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Poor fool, you yet to learn that women DON'T WANT an honest answer, they may say they do but they don't.

It's irrelevant. They don't want to hear what YOU think. They want to hear what THEY think in a deep voice.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:08:52 AM EDT
[#25]
hmm,

I thought the subject was

Why do women?

the answer would be

Because I like pie!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:13:00 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not well at all.  I'm not good at being evil

That's too bad. Its a good skill to have...... so long as you know when (and when NOT) to use said skill.

....its like shooting - there are times when it really IS appropriate to shoot someone. For such times, knowing how to shoot is a very good thing to know.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
ex g/f used to do the same thing.  No sooner do I start to fall asleep, she starts talking bout the price of underwear a walmart or some crap.  

Now if I started talking bout sex or getting some of said sex, then she was asleep in a new york minute.

I must be evil because that's funny!  Oh and take your foot out of your mouth.  You weren't the one that posted the link!

Patty
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Too funny.

and a +1
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:00:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Too funny.

and a +1

Bama,

btw, saw pics of Mrs. Bama at the range.  A +1 to you sir.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top