Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 7/20/2008 7:54:54 AM EDT
Condemn others for not voting lock step or for exercising other civil liberties?

Why are these no good fuck sticks allowed to even be here?

Because what?  I can't think of any good reason.

Paying members have been booted for petty things, why are these shitbags allowed to remain among us?

Don't like who I'm voting for?  Cool.  Vote your way, I'll vote mine.

Don't like people who open carry?  Cool.  Don't do it.

How come these people who are so against others exercising their rights so insistent about exercising their free speech rights?

If they weren't such hypocritical fascists and cowards, they would by default, not post their negative comments.  But then, that's not how hypocrisy works, is it???  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Huh?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Speak English.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:57:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Condemn others for not voting lock step or for exercising other civil liberties?

Paying members have been booted for petty things, why are these shitbags allowed to remain among us?

How come these people who are so against others exercising their rights so insistent about exercising their free speech rights?

If they weren't such hypocritical fascists and cowards, they would by default, not post their negative comments.  But then, that's not how hypocrisy works, is it???  

How's the food over there in fascist-land?

BTW I see just as much stupidity from the other side of the examples you posted, so good luck getting that to stand.

Vote for who you want, but don't be surprised when Obama takes over and you "get" to pay an @$$load more taxes to make up for the "children"...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:57:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Huh?

+1
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#5]
You must respect my opinion.  Or else.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Wow, my irony meter just broke!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:59:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If you dont like them then dont listen to them...

Try your own advice

Taffy
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:00:17 AM EDT
[#8]
So people that disagree with you and voice their disagreement should be banned?

Is that what I am supposed to take out of your post?

Que
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Que

Try to never take anything out of Nationwide's posts. He is rarely lucid enough to make any sense.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow. You had your coffee yet this morning, bro'? That kind of self ownage isn't like you.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:02:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:02:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Sigh!!!!   I fuckin' hate politics!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Someone forgot to take a pill before posting.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:02:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Que

Try to never take anything out of Nationwide's posts. He is rarely lucid enough to make any sense.

He never used to be that way either, which is a shame.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:03:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Huh?

+1

I raise you a
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:03:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Wow, put the crack pipe down, it's a little early don't you think?

Some of what you say rings true.

It's not the message that is so bad but you might want to work on the delivery skills a little.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:03:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Many of us remember what happened with Ross Perot in 1992.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:05:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Becuase they have their own agenda..Many here are just as liberal of the Anti's they bash and excpet they believe in gun rights..

They think the world should think just like them becuase "its proper way to think" or mainstream amoung us gun owners, Such as the open carry issue...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:06:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Vote for who you want, but don't be surprised when Obama takes over and you "get" to pay an @$$load more taxes to make up for the "children"...

Right, because McCain is not going to have to raise taxes to pay for his growth of government.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:07:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Yep.

I could have kicked my parents who wanted to "send a message" with their votes in 92 and voted Perot. We got 8 years of Billy-Jeff Clinton as a result of all those who did that.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

No, but the sight regulates the speech of it's members.

Personal attacks are against the CoC, but they are allowed to continue, and moderators participate as well.

I'm asking, WHY is this allowed.  It's a rhetorical question, of course.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:09:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right, because McCain is not going to have to raise taxes to pay for his growth of government.  

It's not just the taxes either. It's Social Agendas that will cause you to not only pay more, but "give" more.

You can vote for a third party but recall 1992... Obama winning will make you YEARN for the Clinton's kinder/gentler punishment of the middle class...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, how dare we ask why folks are allowed to continuously break the rules here.  And more importantly,asking why so many members here collaborating fascists and cowards?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:10:55 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you dont like them then dont listen to them...

Try your own advice

Taffy

Yeah.

Just let them stomp on everyone who has a different opinion.

Yep, the hive mind has spoken.

It's time to just trim a little fat off the Bill of Rights in order to ensure a relatively painless continuation of the status quo.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:11:04 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, how dare we ask why folks are allowed to continuously break the rules here.  And more importantly,asking why so many members here collaborating fascists and cowards?

And your downward spiral continues.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:11:28 AM EDT
[#26]
I predict a quick slide to the bottom in this thread.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Que

No.

I'm sick of this not being enforced:

6.) Attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:13:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Que

He never used to be that way either, which is a shame.

I know.

I was cool right up until I stopped agreeing with you.  

My bad.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:13:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Personal attacks are against the CoC, but they are allowed to continue, and moderators participate as well.

This site does no such thing--that would be against the 1st Amendment.
This site does regulate what it allows to be posted. That is completely different. Plus, the rules are posted so everyone knows what they are.
Are they sometimes unevenly enforced? Sure, as is every rule ever made.

Get over yourself already.
You want to vote for Obama? Fine with me--you just gave up your right to complain when he gets elected and becomes the gun owners worst nightmare.

You forget to mention how you, amongst others, gleefully take part in mob attacks against law enforcement without any real evidence, and on a regular basis. Apparently that isn't part of your "fascist" issues, is it?

pato
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

I could have kicked my parents who wanted to "send a message" with their votes in 92 and voted Perot. We got 8 years of Billy-Jeff Clinton as a result of all those who did that.

No, we got 8 years of Billy-Jeff Clinton because of three little words.  "Read my lips..."

I was old enough to vote back then, were you?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:15:00 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The site can regulate speec of its members, but its a selective enforcement issue. Not really "fair".

Edit: Mods do have a tough posistion..Why One would volunteer for such a job is beyond me, unless of course it was a paid posistion.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:15:11 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Need some examples of this.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:15:27 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not just the taxes either. It's Social Agendas that will cause you to not only pay more, but "give" more.

You can vote for a third party but recall 1992... Obama winning will make you YEARN for the Clinton's kinder/gentler punishment of the middle class...

Social agenda's?  You mean like the comming AMIGO program if McCain gets elected?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:17:39 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Social agenda's?  You mean like the comming AMIGO program if McCain gets elected?

It's either going to be Obama or McCain, unless you have some other brilliant plan no one knows about.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:18:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:18:41 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Obama will make McCain look like Barry Goldwater if he gets elected and if you have the any illusions that Obama is against immigration, then you are further down the silly path than I previously thought.

"personal attacks"??? Try putting on a badge and posting here--I have been called damn near everything and few, if any posters have even been called out on it--including yourself.
Pot, meet kettle.

pato
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:20:10 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

No, we got 8 years of Billy-Jeff Clinton because of three little words.  "Read my lips..."

Boy you sure taught us a lesson with that Ross Perot vote.  Thanks for the schoolin'.  I can't wait for the Bob Barr lesson you have scheduled for the fall.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:20:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Sounds like you are hoping for some change?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This site does no such thing--that would be against the 1st Amendment.
This site does regulate what it allows to be posted. That is completely different. Plus, the rules are posted so everyone knows what they are.
Are they sometimes unevenly enforced? Sure, as is every rule ever made.

Get over yourself already.
You want to vote for Obama? Fine with me--you just gave up your right to complain when he gets elected and becomes the gun owners worst nightmare.

You forget to mention how you, amongst others, gleefully take part in mob attacks against law enforcement without any real evidence, and on a regular basis. Apparently that isn't part of your "fascist" issues, is it?

pato

First, you are right.  It doesn't regulate speech, it regulates what is posted.  A semantic error on my part, but one that changes the meaning of what I said.

And Law Enforcement is just like any other employment group.  Fuck up and we are going to laugh at you.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:21:38 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

free speech runs two ways.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:22:44 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=733376&page=6

My post about half way down that quotes various members.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:26:27 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Boy you sure taught us a lesson with that Ross Perot vote.  Thanks for the schoolin'.  I can't wait for the Bob Barr lesson you have scheduled for the fall.

What percent of the vote did Perot get?  13%

The lesson is, IF you are sick of the lie of the two party system, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

But it doesn't matter who I vote for.  America is ready for socialism and lots of it.

Obama is going to be President not because of folks who actually *gasp* vote their conscious, but because of folks who say "I AGREE WITH OBAMA!"

Got a problem with THAT?  Send your thank you cards to the RNC.

People who vote against something never win.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:27:04 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

free speech runs two ways.

As does moderation, apparently!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:27:51 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From same thread;

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is much "come join me and teach the RINOs a lesson" trolling in this thread...

Surely nobody is dumb enough to fall for that

Wow, you can't read at all, can you???

The only lesson trying to be taught here are a bunch of cowards and fascists trying to justify their position by forcing it onto others.

You're the troll here!

Oh nos! A personal attack! Calling someone a troll!!!

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:27:52 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Yeah...I'm old enough to have voted for Reagan..I know what got Clinton elected..It was Perot splitting the vote...tell us....what percentage gave Clinton the presidency?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:29:23 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

"personal attacks"??? Try putting on a badge and posting here--I have been called damn near everything and few, if any posters have even been called out on it--including yourself.
Pot, meet kettle.

pato

I've read many of your posts, I can understand why folks may take issue with you.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:30:54 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From same thread;

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is much "come join me and teach the RINOs a lesson" trolling in this thread...

The only lesson trying to be taught here are a bunch of cowards and fascists trying to justify their position by forcing it onto others.

You're the troll here!

His behavior makes him the troll.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Maybe this will help...

Nominee Bill Clinton George H. W. Bush Ross Perot
Party Democratic Republican Independent
Home state Arkansas Texas Texas
Running mate Al Gore Dan Quayle James Stockdale
Electoral vote 370 168 0
States carried 32+DC 18 0
Popular vote 44,909,80 39,104,550 19,743,821
Percentage 43.0% 37.4% 18.9%
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:32:17 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From same thread;

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're the troll here!

His behavior makes him the troll.

And its a personal attack, along with the phrase;

"a bunch of cowards and facists trying to justify their positions".

Another personal attack.

I understand your point of view, but it seems the pot is calling the kettle black here.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:32:48 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Sounds like you are hoping for some change?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top