Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/21/2006 12:19:18 PM EDT
Everytime I see some loser, or filthy illegal alien, they always have a shit load of kids. I don't get it, the dumbest and poorest people just won't stop breeding.

And meantime, the smart people such as myself have none, or very few.

With this ratio of 1000:1, 1000 kids born to losers to every 1 kid born to decent people, how much longer can the decent people carry the burden the losers put on our society? How will America be able to stay strong and on the cutting edge of technology when there isn't much left but welfare losers?

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Uhh, because they don't know what causes kids?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Because they are paid to...AFDC. Free money for every illegitimate kid you can pump out. Plus, free citizenship too. With Social Security and Medicare for the parent after your citizen kid sponsors you.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Everytime I see some loser, or filthy illegal alien, they always have a shit load of kids. I don't get it, the dumbest and poorest people just won't stop breeding.

With this ratio of 1000:1, 1000 kids born to losers to every 1 kid born to decent people, how much longer can the decent people carry the burden the losers put on our society? How will America be able to stay strong and on the cutting edge of technology when there isn't much left but welfare losers?

You must be one of the smart ones if you can identify someones immigration status just by looking at them.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You must be one of the smart ones if you can identify someones immigration status just by looking at them.

Not this shit again!

Yes, I am one of the smart ones. That's not the point.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Burn in hell baby!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Because fucking is a cheap pasttime, and anyone can do it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#8]
people who are smart are too busy working/making money and know that having a litter of kids sucks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:28:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not this shit again!

That claim is highly suspect.  Since your post doesnt have any supporting data to prove your point other then ancedotal observation.  Also smart people would not double tap a post.  I think thats the point.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#10]
"Reproductive fitness" falls on a bell curve, just like IQ.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Because they don't have a TV.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:44:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not this shit again!

That claim is highly suspect.  Since your post doesnt have any supporting data to prove your point other then ancedotal observation.  Also smart people would not double tap a post.  I think thats the point.

So is it your belief that illegal aliens and other poor losers do NOT have a much larger number of children, per any given number than smart, succesful people.

If it is, you should not be discussing who is or is not smart.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#14]
If they are on welfare, the system "rewards" families for having children with more money.

There's no incentive to get a job when you can just have babies and get another check. (Its not like they're spending all of it on the children).

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not this shit again!

So is it your belief that illegal aliens and other poor losers do NOT have a much larger number of children, per any given number than smart, succesful people.

Bait and switch. You are now on another topic.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#16]
There's a Mexican saying that goes something like "Every baby brings its own bread".

Basically some cultures believe that having lots of kids means they will bring la familia lots of blessings. No matter how poor they are. Other cultures have the tradition that many kids means many workers for the fields.

IMO, many or most poor people today in America are poor because they tend to have a personality and character which is impulsive, irresponsible, reckless and somewhat uneducable. Pretty much rules out forethought, planning and self-control when it comes to having sex/procreation thus they tend to have lots of babies carrying their same crappy genes and family traditions.

btw, nowadays that saying is more like "Every baby brings its own AFDC check".

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:53:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

LOL They don't have cable.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not this shit again!

Uhhhhhh....what? The topic has never changed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:54:26 PM EDT
[#19]
"Why do the dumbest, most worthless scumbags always have the most kids?"

Your statement is incorrect.  I only have one kid.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#20]
So entertaining.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
If they are on welfare, the system "rewards" families for having children with more money.

There's no incentive to get a job when you can just have babies and get another check. (Its not like they're spending all of it on the children).

+1.  Very sad.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:00:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Why do the dumbest, most worthless scumbags always have the most kids?

Is it for the same reason you see most young women now avoid well-educated men with jobs?z
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:01:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Dumb? I have 7 children, never been on welfare, etc., not an immigrant, etc.
Gee whiz., I just wanted a large family. I am surprised I could change their diapers being so dumb and all.....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:02:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not this shit again!

So much for the smart assertions.

Your hypothesis was predicated on your observations being from a more astute vantage point than most. It is not your hypothesis that is being called into question. Just your methods and qualifications for the data you have obtained. Again, based on your assertions of you being smarter than most you can tell who is a illegal alien just by looking at them? You can also tell how smart they are just by looking at them?

Someone elses beliefs have nothing to do with this.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am going to stamp OWNED on this one.......

Not this shit again!

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gee whiz., I just wanted a large family. I am surprised I could change their diapers being so dumb and all.....

Don't get your panties all in a bundle. I never said only dumb people have a lot of kids, but that dumb people always do. It's not the same thing...but if you don't see the difference maybe I am really on to something.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#27]
read The Bell Curve... it explains everything.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Just quoting you smartman..or is this smartass?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#29]
because they have nothing to lose.

they (the dumbest, most worthless scumbags) can only stand to gain through government subsidies by having more children.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:10:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Because you don't have to be smart to fuck, and scumbags don't care where the money to take care of the kids will come from.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not this shit again!

So much for the smart assertions.

Your hypothesis was predicated on your observations being from a more astute vantage point than most. It is not your hypothesis that is being called into question. Just your methods and qualifications for the data you have obtained. Again, based on your assertions of you being smarter than most you can tell who is a illegal alien just by looking at them? You can also tell how smart they are just by looking at them?

Someone elses beliefs have nothing to do with this.

If what I say is true, and it is, who cares what methods I used to arrive at the conclusion?

I'm not going to bother discussing with you how to spot an illegal alien, that's not the focus of this post. You can't tell I guess. Great for you.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't get your panties all in a bundle. I never said only dumb people have a lot of kids, but that dumb people always do. It's not the same thing...but if you don't see the difference maybe I am really on to something.

See, now you are speaking in absolutes. Are you now saying that dumb people always have a lot of kids. If I find one dumb person that has no kids will you acquiesce your contention?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
read The Bell Curve... it explains everything.

+1.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:12:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

If what I say is true, and it is, who cares what methods I used to arrive at the conclusion?

I'm not going to bother discussing with you how to sport an illegal alien, that's not the focus of this post. You can't tell I guess. Great for you.

Hey smart guy. Does "sporting" an illegal alien incude putting on your best mall ninja outfit, getting your illegal stamp and going on a hunt? Or do you just want to challenge one to a duel?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:13:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Because fucking is a cheap pasttime, and anyone can do it.

+1 Also being stupid is no restriction either. Given enough time almost anyone can work out how the equiptment fits together.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because you don't have to be smart to fuck, and scumbags don't care where the money to take care of the kids will come from.

+1

sounds like the typical "trailor trash" they have numerous kids when they cant even afford to suppport a family and they live off govenment hand outs or some bs disability claims

plus when their kids get older they usually repeat the whole cycle all over and have more bastard kids
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:20:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Because Arfcom can only hold one's interest for so long.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#38]

It’s because evolution doesn't conserve “individuals”, it conserves “genes”.  What type of behavior will evolve?  Do the math!

Assume that two fundamental “genetic sets” (strains of people) exist in a tribe of primitive people.  Each group is represented by ten pairs.  Further assume that this tribe loses 30% of its population every twenty years due to war, disease, and famine.

Members of gene set #1 are intelligent, honest, and forward looking.  The mating pairs in this set only have two children and limit personal consumption because they know the tribe is over carrying capacity (many die of starvation every twenty years).  After 20 years, this set has 20 adults + 20 children = 40 members.

Members of gene set #2 are stupid, corrupt, chronic liars, and only care about the present.  The mating pairs in this set consume ten times as many resources as the first group and have an average of ten children before the females die.  After 20 years, this set has 10 adults (females dead) + 100 children = 110 members.

A famine kills 30% of the tribe.  Now, set # 1 has only 28 members, while set # 2 has 77 members.  The tribe now has total of 105 members. The fraction of gene set #1 will continue to shrink till it dies out.

What kind of people will be selected?  Obviously, it’s people who are stupid, corrupt, chronic liars and only care about the present. The ancestors of everyone alive today was selected by a process something like the one described above.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:34:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

See, now you are speaking in absolutes. Are you now saying that dumb people always have a lot of kids. If I find one dumb person that has no kids will you acquiesce your contention?

Well dumb people surely don't ALWAYS have a lot of kids, but the majority sure seem to, enough so that saying "they always do" even though it may in fact be 94% that do, is a high enough percentage to justify me saying "they always do".
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well dumb people surely don't ALWAYS have a lot of kids, but the majority sure seem to, enough so that saying "they always do" even though it may in fact be 94% that do, is a high enough percentage to justify me saying "they always do".

So being the smart guy you are, you are going to justify the fact you were wrong and now use a % less than always to justify the continued use of the wrong term?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:49:38 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So being the smart guy you are, you are going to justify the fact you were wrong and now use a % less than always to justify the continued use of the wrong term?

Yes!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not this shit again!

Ziiiiinng!  But he is oblivious to the obvious.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Yes!

Smart indeed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#46]
First, being poor doesnt meant you are an illegal or dumb.

There are a lot of guys and gals here that do not have the means to buy a house or even have an AR.  That doesnt mean they are idiots or stupid.   Its also doesnt mean they have a lot of kids.  Some of our poor and rich guys have problems getting laid let alone fathering children.  Shit Taxman cant even get a girl to talk to him.

Also rich people also have large families.  One of our neurosurgeons has 18, yes fucking 18 children.  He owns 2 homes next to each other.  The older ones live in the other house while the little ones stay with mom and dad.

What makes you think you are so smart?  Lets see some credentials or life experiences that validates your point.  I think more likely from your post you are just ignornant and not too bright.  Einstein would have told you he was one of the dumbest people in the world.  He couldnt dress himself in the morning.  But he would never never say he was a smart person.  I have found that people who lack a certain characteristic, are ones that expound on that very item.

ETA.  Also,  I need to add that lower intelligence usually causes people to think in absolutes.  Black and white.  Its all or none.  Unfortunately, the world is a shade of gray.  Nothing is ever the same nor is it reproducible.   You see the world as one thing or another. Enough said.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:04:52 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
First, being poor doesnt meant you are an illegal or dumb.

There are a lot of guys and gals here that do not have the means to buy a house or even have an AR.  That doesnt mean they are idiots or stupid.   Its also doesnt mean they have a lot of kids.  Some of our poor guys have problems getting laid let alone fathering children.

Also rich people also have large families.  One of our neurosurgeons has 18, yes fucking 18 children.  He owns 2 homes next to each other.  The older ones live in the other house while the little ones stay with mom and dad.

What makes you think you are so smart?  Lets see some credentials or life experiences that validates your point.  I think more likely from your post you are just ignornant and not too bright.  Einstein would have told you he was one of the dumbest people in the world.  He couldnt dress himself in the morning.  But he would never never say he was a smart person.  I have found that people who lack a certain characteristic, are ones that expound on that very item.

You really have difficulty reading I take it. I never once said every one who is poor is either dumb or an illegal alien. I said dumb poor people like illegal aliens always seem to have a lot of kids.

Poor, dumb and a lot of kids are one common thread, but someone can easily be dumb and have no kids, or be poor and have no kids either. You may not be poor or have a lot of kids, but you still fit into one of the categories I mentioned.

Also, being poor is usually not a sign of being particularly smart.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:05:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Because no person in their right mind would have that many kids
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#49]
If you read the other posts, you would realize that I am not the only one who sees the absoluteness in your statements.

People who tend to bang their own gong and try to point out certain things themselves are either  braggarts or a phonies . Take your pick.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:10:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Do poor people have lots of kids?  Absolutely.

I have had patients tell me that abortion was created to keep poor people in check.  Especially blacks. Its ludricrous but thats what they believe.

Many poor people cant use contraception correctly, take it from someone deals with this everyday.

There also very smart poor people.   I have several teen moms that admit they made a mistake and beg me to tie their tubes.  I am more then happy to do so.  But some poor realize that a lot of children can be a problem and try not to have them.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top