Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2003 7:02:58 PM EDT
I'm just curious. $2500-$2800 for a preban-- hell, for that much money the rifle ought to give you a blowjob. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL
Gotta be the Pony.............?
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree I would not pay $2500.00 or more for a Pre-Ban AR myself.
I do like the Collapsible Stock feature and Flash Suppressor, but not that damn much.
That is the reason I don't mind my Post-Bans, just as soon as the AWB sunsets I will pull the pins out of my stocks, remove the spacer block on top of the release handle so they will collapse. I will also probably change out the barrels for the removable Flash Suppressor and then I will be content with my Rifle's configuration.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Colt's are only more valuable to people who value Colt's
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:26:07 PM EDT
[#4]

If you hold it just right ....
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
hell, for that much money the rifle ought to give you a blowjob. [rolleyes]
View Quote

They can do that?

Now I'm pissed, my colts told me they all had a headache when i needed lovin.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Colt PreBan with a Colt M4 upper and Collapsible stock that I would take $2900 for.
I would also get ya a bj from the local "Crack Ho"![:D]

Just add it up...Lower's selling for 1400-1500, Stock is 125, M4 uppers are going for 900 and the B, C, & CH are going for 150.

Heck with people paying 25-30K for a Chevy Avalance it just seems like good reasoning to think that they would be worth it.

Of course this thread ain't talking about Hesse or a Special Weapons!

If it don't start with A, B, or C then it would have to awfully cheap for me to buy it!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have a Colt PreBan with a Colt M4 upper and Collapsible stock that I would take $2900 for.
I would also get ya a bj from the local [red]"Crack Ho"![/red][:D]

Just add it up...Lower's selling for 1400-1500, Stock is 125, M4 uppers are going for 900 and the B, C, & CH are going for 150.

Heck with people paying 25-30K for a Chevy Avalance it just seems like good reasoning to think that they would be worth it.

Of course this thread ain't talking about Hesse or a Special Weapons!

If it don't start with A, B, or C then it would have to awfully cheap for me to buy it!

BigDozer66
View Quote

I think the "Crack Ho" busted your deal.[}:D]
You might have made the sell if you offered a higher class ho.[naughty]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, for the price of a preban Colt M4gery, I could own a preban Oly and have enough left over for a really high-class ho.  Maybe two of 'em. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:48:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, for the price of a preban Colt M4gery, I could own a preban Oly and have enough left over for a really high-class ho.  Maybe two of 'em. [rolleyes]
View Quote

You are not shit'in there.[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top