Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2013 7:49:28 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/23/2013 7:51:14 AM EST by WildApple]
Why do motorists try sneaking behind cars/trucks that are backing up?

Doesn't matter if you are a small car or a large box truck, these assholes are always trying to squeeze in behind you

However, if you are facing in their direction, they almost never pull out in front of you, only happens when backing up......

Idiots
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 7:51:55 AM EST
blame zimmerman " white people "
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 7:53:36 AM EST
Because some people turn into huge inflamed rectums the instant they get in a car.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:06:34 AM EST
Can't say as I rarely have that problem, but I don't shift into reverse until I've verified clear and am otherwise ready to move, then I back quickly.

Now I have been backed into while waiting in the same spot for the better part of a minute or more in a line of traffic, I suspect that person thought we snuck behind them too.

I will go behind some moron that sits in their spot in reverse long enough for me to stop wait for them and decide they aren't actually backing any time soon, of course this is about the time they normally start moving. Moral, don't put the damned thing in reverse until you are situated, ready, and intend to move.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:10:05 AM EST
Happens around here all the time. ignorant fuckstains around here.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:10:42 AM EST
Because waiting those 5 extra seconds will kill them. Often these same twits are the ones taking up the entire isle at the store just slowly waddling along.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:54:55 AM EST
This happens almost daily when i have to back into a certain store to make a delivery.

I used to stop when they did it, now i just keep backing my trailer. If they get hit, fuck em.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:04:13 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
Because some people turn into huge inflamed rectums the instant they get in a car.
View Quote

I'm more of a medium size.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:10:13 AM EST
BECAUSE THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND ME!
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:10:19 AM EST
Originally Posted By XxBrainDeadxX:
This happens almost daily when i have to back into a certain store to make a delivery.

I used to stop when they did it, now i just keep backing my trailer. If they get hit, fuck em.
View Quote

I can sympathize with that. When ever I had to go into New York City I could guarantee at least one experience of somebody going behind me from the blind side. Crazy effers would drive down the sidewalk to get around me while I was backing off a side street into an underground loading dock every time I had to go deliver to a grocery wholesaler in College Point, Queens.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:16:47 AM EST
Because a drivers license is easy to obtain and extremely inexpensive.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:19:16 AM EST
They're too important to be delayed in their travels by trash like you. Just ask them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:24:24 AM EST
Originally Posted By rxdawg:
They're too important to be delayed in their travels by trash like you. Just ask them.
View Quote
They have to hurry up and get inside to fuck around and kill time. There is no time to delay.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:27:18 AM EST
Originally Posted By Bob243:
Happens around here all the time. ignorant fuckstains around here.
View Quote

PGH: Home Base of McOllivichski brigade of the FSA
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:32:27 AM EST
The ass end of my F-150 Super Crew with hard tonneau cover sticks up higher than most children and a lot of adults are tall. I'm really glad that it has the backup obstruction sensors on it, otherwise; I would have already flattened some folks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:42:00 AM EST
I think a bunch of people don't even see trucks. Remember when your mom told you about crossing the street? Look both ways for CARS. What about the times dad was teaching you to drive, signal, check the mirror, then the blind spot for CARS. I think that leads to people doing silly shit around big trucks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:45:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:46:57 AM EST
Originally Posted By Wrek:
BECAUSE THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND ME!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:50:09 AM EST
Generally the person backing up will be held liable for hitting anything while backing up. Most people are just stupid for trying to go around them, but others are fishing for an insurance settlement.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:38:10 AM EST
It might also be people have prior experiences waiting for slow, incompetent backers that they feel taking the gamble and slipping through quickly to be worth the risk.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:36:35 AM EST
It's the people who won't back into a parking space...
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:44:27 AM EST
I get this often. I wonder sometimes if they are trying to squeeze in hoping for a "neck injury" outcome from a parking lot collision.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:50:30 AM EST
Because its YOUR duty to see THEM.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:53:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/24/2013 4:54:13 AM EST by timdog68]
Many times they want to get hit for insurance scams other times they are oblivious maroons

oh and
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:57:59 AM EST
So basically you should back into a spot, so you can see the idiots when you are pulling out?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:59:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/24/2013 5:04:11 AM EST by PugglePod9000]
Originally Posted By JimEb:
It might also be people have prior experiences waiting for slow, incompetent backers that they feel taking the gamble and slipping through quickly to be worth the risk.

View Quote

This is the real reason.
I applaud and am impressed with qualified truck drivers.

But the ones who clip the curb every left turn and can't back up: NOT SO MUCH.

It's a side effect of a population who watches TV, plays video games, mostly not actually doing anything.
They have a distorted understanding of actions/consequences...

So you get what we had here.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:10:36 AM EST
Originally Posted By PirateNinja:
Generally the person backing up will be held liable for hitting anything while backing up. Most people are just stupid for trying to go around them, but others are fishing for an insurance settlement.
View Quote
The Jerry Springer Nation
Top Top