Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/1/2004 6:12:10 PM EDT
All the black {colored=whatever term is proper} people I talk to say they are voting for kerry, no matter what you tell them they still insist on voting for kerry. One told me some shit about how we need to do something in Iraq because troops were getting killed training. I give up after talking to a few. Most of the  reasons they give for wanting kerry were very Jerrry Springer like{total bullshit that made no sense}My opinion is that they think dems will help them= welfare , and other assorted"benifits" What gives?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
because p diddy said to.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]
democrats are known for there free handouts.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:16:26 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a propoganda war out there.  It all depends on who markets to a demographic first, or best.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It is deeply ingrained among the African American community that the Democrats will give money and cars to black people, and that the Republicans will put them back on plantations.

It is kind of silly, but this is what the Black community has ben told for years, and the republicans haven't really done much to change thier minds.

There it is.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Free spinners if you vote kerry!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

There it is.

Someone once said when you give pigs the right to vote they will always vote for the man carrying the slop bucket.

NOT comparing the two (blacks and pigs) but just the illustrating the concept mind you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is deeply ingrained among the African American community that the Democrats will give money and cars to black people, and that the Republicans will put them back on plantations.

It is kind of silly, but this is what the Black community has ben told for years, and the republicans haven't really done much to change thier minds.

There it is.

+1

hard to believe or even comprehind<sp>.. buts thats it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Promises of free entitlements, larger EIC. There were a pile of them out waving Kerry signs in traffic today. I wouldn't specifically say that all Blacks are pro Kerry, a number of well educated blacks are pro Bush. Just one of those things.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#10]
ajntsa
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#11]
www.ontheissues.org/Archive/DNC_2004_Al_Sharpton.htm

Al Sharpton in Democratic National Convention speeches

On Civil Rights: Reparations based on Lincoln's promise of 40 acres & a mule

Did the Democratic Party take us for granted? [Bush says] the Republican Party was the party of Lincoln. It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule. That's where the argument, to this day, of reparations starts. We never got the 40 acres. We went all the way to Herbert Hoover, and we never got the 40 acres. We didn't get the mule. So we decided we'd ride this donkey as far as it would take us.

Nuff said.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Dems talk the talk of equal opportunity, but offer insulting scraps for blacks.  Meanwhile, George Bush walks the talk and finds incredibly talented blacks for his cabinet.

Beats me why the don't toss the bums out.  More and more are.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Free spinners if you vote kerry!

woohoo!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Man, I've been wearing my Bush button at work and you wouldn't belive the ugly looks I've been getting from blacks. One even asked me how I could vote for Bush after seeing the Bin Laden video. I asked her what would she do if I told her that if she wasn't in side her house by dark I was gonna kick her ass. She said , of course, that "ant nobody tellin me what to do". I then asked her then why was she going to let a terroist influence her decision on who to vote for. I've also got alot of "Bush is gonna get us all killed"and my mom, dad, grandparents voted Democrat.

On a good note I have talked with a black woman who sometimes visits my church and she said that her pastor gave a sermon about how blacks should not let jessie, and al use them and pay attention to which party has more Christain values. She is voting for BUSH!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:25:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Cuz he's bro's wit Der Sleekmeister, our very first BLACK PRESIDENT
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:26:24 PM EDT
[#16]
They vote for whoever they think will give them the most free stuff.  By this logic, most blacks end up being life-long democratic voters.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#17]
What's so depressing to me is that they buy about 99% of the dims race-baiting crap and really DO think "The Man" wants to keep them down.  That story a few weeks ago from Detroit is a great example. There you have ALL these people coming into blighted areas and starting businesses and working their asses off to get ahead and the response (From the mainly black city council) is that they're being "squeezed-out" of local opportunities. WTF?  

As far as putting blacks back on "Plantations", what the hell do they think those housing projects are? The dims and their "war on poverty" have done more to rat-cage african-Americans than anything the Rep's ever thought of.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
As far as putting blacks back on "Plantations", what the hell do they think those housing projects are? The dims and their "war on poverty" have done more to rat-cage african-Americans than anything the Rep's ever thought of.

+1 Well put Treadhead
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Because they promise the most handouts.
A govt program for evey need.
because it's easier to be a leech on society than a productive, responsible member of society.
Just watch the next four years and you'll see why.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Because they don't want to work for what they get, just like the rest of the Kerry supporters.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Because that's who Jesse and Al said to vote for. You honestly don't think the Dems are going to let anyone think for themselves do you? Their very survival depends on people blindly following along. I just wish the black community could wake up and see that they are being used by the Dems, and by their so-called "leaders".
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#25]
ITS THE SPINNERS!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Not all blacks want him as president.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
All the black {colored=whatever term is proper} people I talk to say they are voting for kerry, no matter what you tell them they still insist on voting for kerry. One told me some shit about how we need to do something in Iraq because troops were getting killed training. I give up after talking to a few. Most of the  reasons they give for wanting kerry were very Jerrry Springer like{total bullshit that made no sense}My opinion is that they think dems will help them= welfare , and other assorted"benifits" What gives?

Groupthink

Their culture is one of 'community first', where you have to do what eveyone else does or you're 'not black (enough)'...

And the community votes Democrat, so they all vote Democrat...

Kind of like union workers...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

+1 but most.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Democrats who are black, brown, red, blue, or whatever all have one common trait.  They believe there is no absolute right or wrong.  Liberalism is the absense of responsibility.  Conservatism is absolute, its either right or wrong, moral or immoral, good or bad.  Most liberal democrats think that if it "feels ok" then it must be ok.  No consequences.   We have a different code we live by.  We know how to prioritize, democrats can't see a week into the future.

GWB OR 4 YEARS OF HELL!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#30]
One of my best friends who is also a co-worker of mine (and black) says he will vote for Kerry because Bush hasn't done anything for black folks.  He diasgrees with Kerry on about every issue but there is no talking him out of the vote.  He always comes back to "what has Bush done for african-Americans".  I tell him Bush has done the same for blacks as he has for all Americans, and that a rising tide lifts all boats, but there is no convincing him.  Today he was saying that Bush hasn't helped blacks with health care.  My retort was that Bush didn't help me with mine and that our health plans were exactly the same as we had both sat down together last week and gone through our choices and picked the same plan for next year.  Alas, to no avail.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Democrats who are black, brown, red, blue, or whatever all have one common trait.  They believe there is no absolute right or wrong.  Liberalism is the absense of responsibility.  Conservatism is absolute, its either right or wrong, moral or immoral, good or bad.  Most liberal democrats think that if it "feels ok" then it must be ok.  No consequences.   We have a different code we live by.  We know how to prioritize, democrats can't see a week into the future.

GWB OR 4 YEARS OF HELL!

You have hit the nail on the head for a lot of liberals, situational ethics.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

+1,000,000

If I had a dollar for everytime I was asked how I could vote Repub because (insert slave/master drivel)...

Facts existing are not enough for the lazy of mind. A lot of Blacks, Hippies, illegals, etc. they will not seek the truth, but instead react to what they have been told & retold. A lie, when told enough will be thought as true in the absence of knowledge.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:50:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

+ one more
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1,000,000

If I had a dollar for everytime I was asked how I could vote Repub because (insert slave/master drivel)...

Facts existing are not enough for the lazy of mind. A lot of Blacks, Hippies, illegals, etc. they will not seek the truth, but instead react to what they have been told & retold. A lie, when told enough will be thought as true in the absence of knowledge.

BRAVO!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Because they do not realize that Republicans actually do more for them, and exploit them less than Democrats.  The don't realize that Democrats use them as pawns in the great political game.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Mr. Powel and Ms Rice might disagree.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Understood. The masses is what is being discussed here. (Or DUmasses as the case may be)
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Well, I've heard Bush will double his take of the black vote this time. All of them don't parrot Sharpton and Jackson. Seems the black preachers are really pushing Bush. We'll see tomorrow night if it has had any effect.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Never mind.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Our local county commisioner (Clark County Nevada) a very republican Afro-American woman is on record saying "Thier is one plantation left in America and that is the Democratic party"  I wish there were more like her, Condi, JC Watts, Alan Keys,  If we had a good solid black republican candidate for president like we would kick the dems asses.  The best way to help america is to "convert" those good people to the "Right" way.  I always say the right is right.  God Bless America.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally stated by JPPJ  

Because they do not realize that Republicans actually do more for them, and exploit them less than Democrats. The don't realize that Democrats use them as pawns in the great political game

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I am black and my family voted bush.

My jewish friend and I were in a heated debate on politics. Most of the other black kids and white hippie types were for Kerry. We were joking that the first year Kerry was elected he would lower security and try to win the hearts and minds of the towl heads (our enemies). We were being sarcastic about that. We did not bring up any factual information because we are friends and we wouldn't take it that far.

It brings an image to my head of Kerry playing with a cobra trying to tame it and being bitten and killed by it.

All blacks expect others to be democratic. I mentioned I was for Bush to my friends because I didn't want another AWB. They all jokingly hacked on me (jokingly harassed me) for being for bush.

I am a minor. My father knows nothing about guns I teach him. I am teaching him how to shoot revolver in IPSC and how to reload on a progressive press. I reload for 7 calibers on a dillon press and shoot IPSC action pistol with an open STI race gun. I have 2 AR-15s. My father owns 19 guns for me and we have two class IIIs.

I think I belong here.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Here's one of the dilemmas that blacks have in voting for any Democrap.  

Let's take Social Security.  Pres. Bush wants every working American to be able to invest a certain portion of their money into a private account that can be invested in differant ways to capitalize on the growth of the markets.  Instead the democraps want all funds going straight to SSI.

The problem for the black man is that their life expectancy is very low.  Approx. 67.8 years.  They never get their money back.  Another problem for blacks is that 3 out of 4 retireees rely upon SSI for half or more of their income.  And 37% rely on SSI for all their income.  Without SSI the poverty rate for blacks would rise from 21% to 60%.
The way this bullshit system works now, the average black man can only expect a real rate of return of about .73%   Think about how many more black families could escape poverty if they were allowed to invest their own money in differant ways over their life.  

But wait, less blacks in poverty would be bad for the democraps.  They wouldn't be able to scare the blacks anymore.   Yep, black folks sure are smart when it comes to their futures.  Go ahead and continue to vote democrat and continue to get screwed by them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am black and my family voted bush.

My jewish friend and I were in a heated debate on politics. Most of the other black kids and white hippie types were for Kerry. We were joking that the first year Kerry was elected he would lower security and try to win the hearts and minds of the towl heads (our enemies). We were being sarcastic about that. We did not bring up any factual information because we are friends and we wouldn't take it that far.

It brings an image to my head of Kerry playing with a cobra trying to tame it and being bitten and killed by it.

All blacks expect others to be democratic. I mentioned I was for Bush to my friends because I didn't want another AWB. They all jokingly hacked on me (jokingly harassed me) for being for bush.

I am a minor. My father knows nothing about guns I teach him. I am teaching him how to shoot revolver in IPSC and how to reload on a progressive press. I reload for 7 calibers on a dillon press and shoot IPSC action pistol with an open STI race gun. I have 2 AR-15s. My father owns 19 guns for me and we have two class IIIs.

I think I belong here.

Welcome, friend!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

and blacks are known for accepting them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
One of my best friends who is also a co-worker of mine (and black) says he will vote for Kerry because Bush hasn't done anything for black folks.

Here is the difference between liberals(communists), and Americans.  

WTF is with this "the government ain't done nothing for me"??????

The only thing I expect from the government is to provide for the common security (this includes things like making sure food is safe, etc.).  Otherwise, I expect government to stay the hell out of my way, so I can lawfully pursue my dreams unimpeded.  

People who expect government to help them are going to kill our country.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Don King has been touring the US and campaigning for President Bush.  I heard him on the radio one day.  He is blunt and to the point.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
One of my best friends who is also a co-worker of mine (and black) says he will vote for Kerry because Bush hasn't done anything for black folks.

Here is the difference between liberals(communists), and Americans.  

WTF is with this "the government ain't done nothing for me"??????

The only thing I expect from the government is to provide for the common security (this includes things like making sure food is safe, etc.).  Otherwise, I expect government to stay the hell out of my way, so I can lawfully pursue my dreams unimpeded.  

People who expect government to help them are going to kill our country.

Preach it! +1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:09:42 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I think I belong here.

Oh hell no.....

Don't *think* it....
KNOW IT!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top