Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2015 11:42:00 AM EDT
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Scope-Leupold-6-24x60-E-SF-AO-illuminated-Mildot-side-wheel-hunting-scope/1860056755.html?af=ppc&isdl=y&src=Google&albch=Google&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&cv=1020800000009001&ptsid=1020000000013003&crea=51413220145&plac=&netw=g&device=t&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&cv=1020000000013003&gclid=Cj0KEQiAiuOlBRCU-8D6idaPz_UBEiQAzTagNNrCX0aPW-Hgem-10xjBjrcui1yRtRvPNn8_g_lHYmQaAqai8P8HAQ

I posted this link  to a scope that  leupol is included int the title.  We all know it not a genuine leupold scope for $99 from china.  
It doesn't even look like a leupold, the in the picture it doesn't even have the name leupold on the scope.  

My only intent was  to bring discussion.
I don't think anyone on here is dumb enough to think it was genuine so why lock the post.  It is a legitimate website.  
If you want to clean up this forum why don't you start with all these name calling Rambo wannabe's who live in their mothers basement and bring nothing but drama to what could be a really informative forum.

There was no explanation except "this is not GD"  there were no rules broken let your members have an open discussion.  What the Heck is not GD?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#1]
GD = general discussion.

This is a technical forum.

If you just wanted to generate discussion posting this in the "GD" forum would be much more appropriate and elicit more responses.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:34:15 AM EDT
[#2]
How is a discussion on a knock off scope in any form or fashion technical?  I'm not even sure what kind of discussion you were trying to start.  It's a chinese knock off.  Essentially a piece of shit.  We don't need a discussion to figure that out.

On another note, you should probably stop trying to make waves when you barely even know the forum (which is quite obvious, considering you obviously just posted this again).  You won't last long around here doing dumb shit in the tech forums.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Its not just a "knock off", as in a attempt to look like something else, it is outright FRAUD.  It is being advertized as Leupold.  When someone comes on this board and reposts the illegal fraud, the poster is at a minumum a naive person being manipulated by the originator,  or at worst, complict in the illegal act.  In OP's case I give him the benfit of the doubt.  He should think really hard about this.  Just one opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top