Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2011 6:29:43 PM EDT
More conservative radio drama?

Seriously, Mark was acting like a total bitch.

What did I miss? I don't listen to Church, I do not like the way he delivers his product and Cam was boring me over UN drama...So I tuned into  Levin.
Link Posted: 3/29/2011 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Levin may be right and he may be wrong, but he always sounds like a rude, whiny little fuck.

Mike Church is the King Dude.
Link Posted: 3/29/2011 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Larry Elder said today on his show that he would be doing Levin's show tomorrow...Larry's got a good show on KABC.
Link Posted: 3/29/2011 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Levin screams entirely too much... It gets old quick.

He prob went off on Church brcause he trashed Lincoln like he does everyday.
Link Posted: 3/29/2011 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I agree with him but I can't listen to his show at all because of it.

Link Posted: 3/29/2011 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Haters gonna hate.

Levin is the man.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 4:31:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Bump for answer?

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 5:05:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bump for answer?

Its because Levin is a very smart, whiny little bitch.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 5:34:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bump for answer?

ding ding ding

Levin has a hard-on for Lincoln.  He did a thing on the Gettysburg Address.

Church chewed holes in the GA and why Lincoln has done more than anyone
to destroy the COTUS and Original Intent.

I like them both.  Church is right about Lincoln.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 5:41:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Did Mike Church say something specific about Levin to get Levin so fired up?
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 5:48:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What did I miss? I don't listen to Church, I do not like the way he delivers his product and Cam was boring me over UN drama...So I tuned into  Levin.

Church is a true conservative. Levin is a Rino Neocon poser.

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 5:55:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Did Mike Church say something specific about Levin to get Levin so fired up?

I have never heard him say a single bad thing about Levin. Never. I have never heard Beck rip Levin either, but Levin bitches up a storm about him as well.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:00:17 AM EDT
[#12]
If I knew who Church is I might be able to better answer the question.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:03:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The King Dude, dude.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:03:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You obviously never listen to Levin.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:03:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with him but I can't listen to his show at all because of it.

That...he must have the most grating voice in radio.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The King Dude, dude.

Oh, the King Dude...........I knew that!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:13:35 AM EDT
[#17]
The King Dude...

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:18:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The King Dude, dude.

Oh, the King Dude...........I knew that!!

He is on Sirius/XM Patriot channel.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:19:25 AM EDT
[#19]
They all talk crap about each other.

If you've never listened to him, Jerry Doyle is my favorite host these days.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:19:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never heard of chuch, who is he?

TXL

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:21:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Picture a GD thread with the words "Ron Paul" in the topic, put King Dude as the OP and Levin as the hordes of neo-cons calling him a loon.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:24:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

so you don't listen much? The professional folks don't rip on other hosts. Only Levin and Savage constantly act like little kids.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:25:34 AM EDT
[#23]
So... Mike Church is who again????

I know the other guy is on the radio or something...

Fuck it. NM. I don't even give a shit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:26:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Mark Levin is displaying the outrage that everyone should be displaying regarding the status of our government and the republic.

Why OP are you always attacking our most passionate defenders? It's getting old.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:46:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Levin and Savage are on at the same time in my locale.
I tend to listen to Levin but somestimes listen to Savage.
For me they are both my least favorite talk shows host amoung the others thru out the day.
Savages's New Yorky folkisms get on my nerves,while Levins shrill over the top bitchin get on my nerves as well.
As for the bitchin about other hosts like Beck I think their egos get in the way to them how can goofy ol Beck can blow up and go bigger they have bothers them.
I also think that if your a national big time host your sorta predispositioned to be a self centered, always right asshole.
I haven't heard the Church guy since I only listen over the air free radio
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:47:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Levin may be right and he may be wrong, but he always sounds like a rude, whiny little fuck.

This.  First post.  

Who is Mike Church, and what is "King Dude"?

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:52:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  First post.  

Who is Mike Church, and what is "King Dude"?

The Kind Dude
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 8:11:11 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Mark Levin is displaying the outrage that everyone should be displaying regarding the status of our government and the republic.

Why OP are you always attacking our most passionate defenders? It's getting old.

Really? Selective memory/ Selective reading.

Typical of people who do not like when our side gets criticized. Mark Levin is a very smart man, but his childish antics and whiny bitching is embarrassing. The way he dumbs himself down with name calling is quite distracting and make himself seem like a jack ass. The way he delivers his product probably is what many people find themselves attracted to his product.

Why is it OK for a guy like Levin who has sold millions of books, has a huge radio and internet following to bash a guy like Mike Church but its not ok for some schmuck on the internet to ask why Mark Levin is attacking one of our own?

I have never heard Wilkow attack one of our own, I have yet to hear Rush go after another on air personality. But it has been common for the like of Beck and Levin.

ETA:

I guess that is passion, huh? Acting like a whiney kid who had his feelings hurt and throwing others on our side under the bus...that is being passionate?

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 8:15:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Typical of people who do not like when our side gets criticized. Mark Levin is a very smart man, but his childish antics and whiny bitching is embarrassing. The way he dumbs himself down with name calling is quite distracting and make himself seem like a jack ass. The way he delivers his product probably is what many people find themselves attracted to his product.

Why is it OK for a guy like Levin who has sold millions of books, has a huge radio and internet following to bash a guy like Mike Church but its not ok for some schmuck on the internet to ask why Mark Levin is attacking one of our own?

I have never heard Wilkow attack one of our own, I have yet to hear Rush go after another on air personality. But it has been common for the like of Beck and Levin.

ETA:

I guess that is passion, huh? Acting like a whiney kid who had his feelings hurt and throwing others on our side under the bus...that is being passionate?

Please point out when Beck attacked another conservative host.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 8:16:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Frankly, I've had a tough time listening to any of them lately.  And I can't even watch most of the shows on Fox News.  I want a just-the-facts news network.  I'll sort my opinion out for myself.  I appreciate what all of them are doing, I really do.  It's just not for me these days.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 8:19:47 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I have heard on Beck's radio show on XM here and there insults that he threw out, with the little sidekick he has on his show..the whole CPAC speech and when Levin chastised him over it..they both went back and forth. IIRC, there was a thread or two here about it.

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 8:40:14 AM EDT
[#32]
I turned off Mark Levin about two years ago after hearing him preach about what pertained to "Common Sense Gun Laws".

I haven't listened to him since.

Mike Church does push the shit out of his "Dude Gear Store", and is usually spot on when it comes to Conservative Ideals, whether they are hard to swallow or not.

I can't blame the guy for wanting to make money, so I overlook his DGS pushes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 8:40:53 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Picture a GD thread with the words "Ron Paul" in the topic, put King Dude as the OP and Levin as the hordes of neo-cons calling him a loon.

+1

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#34]
I don't get to listen to Levin very often, but when I do, I find him quite entertaining. His ability to insult in a creative way is funny, while at the same time he is quite intelligent and insightful (unlike whatshisface wiener).

Perhaps that is due to the small doses.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 8:53:24 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

so you don't listen much? The professional folks don't rip on other hosts. Only Levin and Savage constantly act like little kids.

I listen often enough. If you listen carefully, they all rip each other. They might never outright say names, but the hints are easy enough to figure out.

The only one I almost never hear things from is Rush. Then again, when you're #1 there is no real reason to talk trash.

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Andrew Wilkow trumps them all.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 9:18:09 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Indeed.

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#38]
For those of you that DON'T get it, talk radio is a great thing, but like any privately funded sort of entertainment medium, it must be entertaining in order to harness listeners and engage advertisers. It news, yes. But its also entertainment. Every one of the 'hosts' mentioned in this thread has his own 'schtick.' Some people love them for it. Some people tolerate the 'schtick.' Then there are others, who obviously post a lot on ARFCOM, that come completely unglued if someone praised anyone other than their favorite host, or, G*d forbid, actually says something negative about their favorite host. Get over it!

I happen to like Levin. Maybe you don't. Some guys I find entertaining. Some hosts I find annoying.  I don't give a rip that our opinions differ. Its just an opinion.

The unfortunate double edged sword that conservative radio has created, is that the listeners, after a period repeated  exposure, learn to actually think for themselves. Most will learn to parse the news from the opinions and then form opinions of their own. Unlike the regular users of network news or NPR, or even conservative nitwits that simply 'rah-rah' every pronunciation of FoxNews, a lot of conservative radio listeners form their own set of likes and dislikes. I think that is a good thing, but it does lead to splintered idealism within 'conservative' politics.

I just don't get the whole 'Levin sucks.'
'Oh yeah, well Beck sucks.'
'But not as bad as Hannity.'
'He's not even a real patriot.'

Its so schoolyard. Insipid.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 9:43:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

I suppose that I could've been more clear regarding your attacking them. It is no secret that you regularly rant about your dislike for Beck and now it's Levin. Two of the most effective, albeit different and sometimes annoying in style defenders of conservatives.

There are several things about each man that I find nearly intolerable but I don't listen to them because I want to pretend I have freind who is perfect in every way. I listen to them for their excellence in educating their countrymen to what is really going on.

Their contributions make it easy to forgive them their less inspiring facets of their characters.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 9:53:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bump for answer?

ding ding ding

Levin has a hard-on for Lincoln.  He did a thing on the Gettysburg Address.

Church chewed holes in the GA and why Lincoln has done more than anyone
to destroy the COTUS and Original Intent.

I like them both.  Church is right about Lincoln.

The one who did the most to destroy origional intent was FDR.

Besides which, arguing against Lincoln is politically stupid. Attacking Lincoln and the GA is a great way to margionalize yourself. If this is what Church is doing, perhaps he wants a very loyal, very small group of listeners.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 10:03:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed.

Yep

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have heard on Beck's radio show on XM here and there insults that he threw out, with the little sidekick he has on his show..the whole CPAC speech and when Levin chastised him over it..they both went back and forth. IIRC, there was a thread or two here about it.

So you made it up and are inferring things that didn't happen? Feel free to link the threads so I can understand. I have been listening to Beck on a regular basis for years and I have never seen or heard him say anything about another conservative host that wasn't complimentary.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I listen often enough. If you listen carefully, they all rip each other. They might never outright say names, but the hints are easy enough to figure out.

The only one I almost never hear things from is Rush. Then again, when you're #1 there is no real reason to talk trash.

Bullshit. You are correct that Rush doesn't bother answering any of his competition, but the rest is crap.
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I turned off Mark Levin about two years ago after hearing him preach about what pertained to "Common Sense Gun Laws".

I haven't listened to him since.

Can you expand on that? Is Levin a grabber?

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you made it up and are inferring things that didn't happen? Feel free to link the threads so I can understand. I have been listening to Beck on a regular basis for years and I have never seen or heard him say anything about another conservative host that wasn't complimentary.

Yes, I am lying. I did it all to make fun of your precious messiah.

Got to google and read about it...unless the truth bothers you.

Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, I am lying. I did it all to make fun of your precious messiah.

Got to google and read about it...unless the truth bothers you.

Just post a link and I will believe you. He is not my messiah at all. I don't listen to him nearly as much as I used too, but you are acting like Levin and making shit up to bitch about. Why don't you try backing up your bullshit?
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#48]

big fan of levin but the only ting i don't like is when he goes off on other conservative radio hosts

he needs to stick to attacking liberals
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

i'd have to see some evidence of that because i don't believe it and have only heard him supporting the 2nd 100%

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top